The British Police...do they now need to start carrying guns?

No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans I'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.
The police in Chicago and Detroit carry guns, how many murders do you think they stop?

you idiot.........it increases the probability that you have less fatalities in a mass killing situation.:blowup:

[SIZE=16px said:
[/SIZE]

It is not a perversion of anything........they are the muslims following islamic teachings........the ones who don't support these attacks are the ones who are not following muslim teachings....[/QUOTE]

Like a scrotum, there it is in a nutshell...

No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans I'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.
The police in Chicago and Detroit carry guns, how many murders do you think they stop?

And where has that been the case?

you idiot.........it increases the probability that you have less fatalities in a mass killing situation.:blowup:

And where has that been the case?

Where and when has this happened? There are reports that an American was shot in the head by responding police.

Forum List

Back