Is freedom in the U.S. really greater compared to freedom in Europe?

Yes. Americans are nuts. That comes with freedom. We expect and defend against this. Police wouldn't be killing dumb fu(ks if they didn't walk into the street waving whatever around and saying "I'm gonna kill every mutha fu(ka I see until the police shoot me dead." Then the police shoot them dead. Sumpin yu don't understand here, Mr. Ted?

There are many examples of more and less freedom.
Instead of just saying $h!t lettuce hear your sage wisdom. Backed up of course.

A number of people will say US is more dangerous or something else… Really? US is so dangerious the cops have to kill 100 US citizens to every one UK Citizen…

Sure, I'll take that danger vs. being in the land of stiff upper lips where one can't go "you su(k" lest Mother government hands you a nice what for for speaking ones mind.

This is America and "you su(k." Now go find a Limey with a stick and stupid hat to teach me the errors of my ways.

Would any of this be down to the perception people have crime in US compared to the rest world?

I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. I do know that when fu(kin anything goes wrong in the rest of the world the rest of the world goes "why aren't the Americans here yet." Kinda like the shipping giant Maersk now going around Africa because they are waiting on America's will and strength to go fu(k some dumb $h!ts up in that region. Unfortunately we have a soft man in the Oval Office. Soft times breed soft men. Fortunately in America there's no such thing as soft times. Like you said.

How about not blaming the other side on this discussing this like adults...

You're a fu(kin puzzy, when you say that crap I say, "I'm a fu(kin adult, all you desire is to take the fact that I'm a Man and you are not away from me, you desire to legislate cowardice." If I was your neighbor and you were put upon you'd come running to me to protect you, and I would. Cause I'm a man. I don't care that you are a puzzy, you care that I'm not.

How can US say they are freer when faced these statistics?

Because in America my home is my mutha fu(kin castle. You are a soft man and I am not. A hard man like me is nuttin the likes of you can comprehend. I don't put my courage on the likes of you, don't put your cowardice on the likes of me. .

or......jail journalists Mr B......~S~
89mmi6.jpg

Tucker Carlson VISITS Wikileaks' Julian Assange In UK Jail: Rising Team Reacts​

RWB puts UK @ 26th Mr B......

it's the only metric i know of.......~S~

Consider this:

Police Killing Citizens

More people were shot dead by police in America last month than in 95 years in the UK
A total of 1,063 people were killed by US police this year
More people were shot dead by police in America last month than in 95 years in the UK

US Police kill there own citizens at this rate. Does this really sound like freer society?

Prison Rates

Then look at real taking of freedom. Prison rates:
Comparison of United States incarceration rate with other countries - Wikipedia

US puts its citizens in Prison at 5–6 times what the other first world countries do.

There are many examples of more and less freedom. A number of people will say US is more dangerous or something else… Really? US is so dangerious the cops have to kill 100 US citizens to every one UK Citizen…

Would any of this be down to the perception people have crime in US compared to the rest world?

It is hard to argue with you given that peaceful protestors on Jan. 6th were incited to riot by FBI operatives in the crowd, the police open firing on the crowd with rubber bullets, and the use of tear gas.

Sadly, what you state is true, that is why we must stop the Democrats

It is hard to argue with you given that peaceful protestors on Jan. 6th were incited to riot by FBI operatives in the crowd, the police open firing on the crowd with rubber bullets, and the use of tear gas.

Sadly, what you state is true, that is why we must stop the Democrats
So you are blaming the Police killing its citizens at 100 times the rate of UK on the Democrats due to Jan 6th riots...

Lads,

We are talking a 100 times the rate... Please stop pointing the finger at the other side and say they did it...

The facts above I think show that US is more of a Police state than UK in certain areas...

UK actually use more CCTV camera..

1702913012174.png

This is about Freedom and what type of freedom we want...

So you are blaming the Police killing its citizens at 100 times the rate of UK on the Democrats due to Jan 6th riots...

Lads,

We are talking a 100 times the rate... Please stop pointing the finger at the other side and say they did it...

The facts above I think show that US is more of a Police state than UK in certain areas...

UK actually use more CCTV camera..

View attachment 874859

This is about Freedom and what type of freedom we want...
The kind of freedom America wants is NOT the kind of "freedom" Eurostan has, which is extremely limited.

Consider this:

Police Killing Citizens

A total of 1,063 people were killed by US police this year

US Police kill there own citizens at this rate. Does this really sound like freer society?

Prison Rates

Then look at real taking of freedom. Prison rates:

US puts its citizens in Prison at 5–6 times what the other first world countries do.

There are many examples of more and less freedom. A number of people will say US is more dangerous or something else… Really? US is so dangerious the cops have to kill 100 US citizens to every one UK Citizen…

I agree, you should move…

The kind of freedom America wants is NOT the kind of "freedom" Eurostan has, which is extremely limited.
So you think US police killing their citizens at 100 times the rate of UK is freedom?

Do you at any point feel foolish...

Europe has many freedoms which Americans don't have:
  • Reduced crime with far less homicide
  • Freedom from debt when coming out of college, many europeans use that freedom to travel
  • Bookies
  • Can drink alcohol at either 16 or 18
I can go on all day... US has more freedom is myth when compared to Europe... They have it different but they are choices..

BTW, the EU country which is the most restrictive is Hungry run by Orban... That is the leader Trump keeps praising...

Say publicly that it's OK to be Irish in Ireland and see what happens.....
What you talking about?

There has been demostrations by far right agitators but the country supports migrants...

The main issue the country has is a lack of housing... Ukrainian refugees took up nearly everything we had available and are well supported within the country... There is a larger question about asylum seekers from Africa which are taking years to process as the system wasn't set up this volume of applicants..

What you talking about?

There has been demostrations by far right agitators but the country supports migrants...

The main issue the country has is a lack of housing... Ukrainian refugees took up nearly everything we had available and are well supported within the country... There is a larger question about asylum seekers from Africa which are taking years to process as the system wasn't set up this volume of applicants..

Glad you agree.
If you do not have the basic right to legitimately defend yourself w/o fear of prosecution by the state, you are not free.
Period.
None of your other perks and privileges matter.
But remember, while you feel safer, your wife and daughter statistically are in more danger...

This is about selling fear... You are scared for youre wife and daughter and someone has told you that having a gun will make you safer. This statistically is a lie. The Gun Manufactures know this but that doesn't sell guns and they need to sell guns..

So you have been taken in by a marketing scam...

Forum List

Back