The British Police...do they now need to start carrying guns?

As I have pointed out in other threads, it used to be that British criminals were not willing to commit murder even when they comitted other crimes......that allowed the British cops to walk around unarmed....and if they did get the occasional nut with a gun or a knife, they would simply call up a reactionary force to deal with it....

With these terror attacks......where you have terrorists willing and able to attack and kill long before the armed police arrive...will Britain have to change their policy on arming their police?
Police shot and killed the 3 terrorists within 8 minutes.

After they killed and hurt how many people?

When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.

They need to let people start open-carrying in the UK.

It would surely be an economic boost as well.

As I have pointed out in other threads, it used to be that British criminals were not willing to commit murder even when they comitted other crimes......that allowed the British cops to walk around unarmed....and if they did get the occasional nut with a gun or a knife, they would simply call up a reactionary force to deal with it....

With these terror attacks......where you have terrorists willing and able to attack and kill long before the armed police arrive...will Britain have to change their policy on arming their police?

They need to arm all their non-Muslim citizens. More importantly, they need to kick out their Muslim population.

No reason to disarm a religion instead of disarming terrorists.

In the US, the nutters, the Rs and the NRA have armed known and suspected terrorists.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They need to arm all their non-Muslim citizens. More importantly, they need to kick out their Muslim population.

No reason to disarm a religion instead of disarming terrorists.

In the US, the nutters, the Rs and the NRA have armed known and suspected terrorists.

And you lie again.......show us with actual evidence....asswipe.....where the NRA has done anything you say they have........

Wow.....8 minutes...........the killers killed 7 people and wounded 48 in that 8 minutes........

How many murders before that 8 minutes do you approve of? All no doubt.

Would a gun have helped in what happen in London today?

Yes.....when the morons jumped out of the van and started stabbing people.....they could have been stopped......before the 8 minutes it took for the police to use their guns.....

Not that the gun nutters care but the guy with the knife would most certainly have been able to do a lot more damage if he had had a gun.

No. Does that surprise you? London is fastest growing reason to have guns. The number of deaths are no where high enough yet to ensure Americans I'll feelings towards liberal policy and fantasy. Better for Americans to learn watching the slow terrible fall and failure from no guns then to live it.
The police in Chicago and Detroit carry guns, how many murders do you think they stop?

They stop the murders in the rich democrat areas of the city........the poor democrat areas...not so much, the Chicago democrats only need the black population to show up every 2 years.....so they aren't concerned with stopping the violence on the South and West sides...and the gangs who control many of the democrat politicians, won't allow them to put more police resources on the South and West Sides......where police with guns could actually make a difference....

Not that the gun nutters care but the guy with the knife would most certainly have been able to do a lot more damage if he had had a gun.

And if they didn't have a cultural preference for knives they would have.....considering gun crime in London is up 42%, and they banned and confiscated guns.......and fully automatic rifles are banned in France....and they murdered 150 people in Paris.......with fully automatic rifles.......

What part of gun bans not stopping terrorists from getting guns do you not understand?

If the muslim terrorists want guns, they are going to get guns......and the only people who won't have them are the law abiding British citizens.......

The British Prime Minister just said these attacks are from a perversion of Islam.
The Alt-Right won't accept that fact.

Whether or not it is a "perversion" of Islam ore not is irrelevant. That fact of the matter is there are many Islamists willing to murder infidels. The prudent thing to do is ban all immigration from Muslim countries, cancel all visas for Muslims in Western countries and send them back to their shithole countries. Then create an anti-terrorism task force to monitor mosques and social media and round up all the terror supporters and throw them in prison or ship them off to whatever thrill world Islamic shithole they choose.

The English police carry guns Hell, the whole population needs to be armed. This is a good example for CCW permits in the USA. Probably the reason we have not been hit yet. I should say when it happens it will be in or around a place where guns are not carried. That was also the worry that Hitler had was we are a armed Nation and are not afraid to use them.

Would a gun have helped in what happen in London today?

If someone with a weapon had stopped the van on the bridge, the people at the market would have been safe.
How many times have you used your gun to protect yourself or someone else?

Studies show that on average Americans in general use their guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year...according to bill clinton's Department of Justice study, and barak obama's CDC study from 2013........

Wow.....8 minutes...........the killers killed 7 people and wounded 48 in that 8 minutes........

People have no idea how many people could have been killed in that 8 minutes. Just look at the clock and then count off 8 minutes. If someone is trying to kill you, it would probably seem like a year.

People have no idea how many people could have been killed in that 8 minutes. Just look at the clock and then count off 8 minutes. If someone is trying to kill you, it would probably seem like a year.
Good luck getting the police in less time.

Good luck getting the police in less time.

I have two state troopers as neighbors!

Then again, with all of the active duty Army and veterans that live here, as Mr, T said, "I pity the fool!"

4116083600000578-4569638-image-a-94_1496566103505.jpg

The people need to get rid of the Muslim mayor to start. The intel isn't getting through. Muslim gang rape activity is way up. The mayor even told Trump to let Muslims in or else in 2016 BEFORE Trump was elected.

I think the Manchester One Love concert is still going on Sunday. Hope no further incidents happen.

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there – WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2017

Trump knew what he was doing calling for a travel ban right off the bat in the US.

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2017

As usual, he got all of it wrong.

And why "get rid of" the mayor?

No, trump has said nothing that indicates the US is with our allies. He is loyal ONLY to our enemies. He knows nothing about "the courts". His tweets were childish and aimed at causing more hate crimes.

Don't be an idiot like Obama. Get rid of Mayor Sadiq Khan because he's a Muslim terrorist apologist. This nitwit has no idea on how to protect the good citizens that he represents. He needs to have police go into the Muslim ghettos and roust some people and get information. Trump doesn't want terrorism to happen, so he wants to go to the source and make it difficult for these extreme people from entering in the first place. This is Obama's fault because he let these people in without adequate checks and gave them jobs. They make money here and send it back home. They do not spend their money here. Muslim Obama is no friends of the blacks, Hispanics and poor people in the US.

Forum List

Back