israel may be excluded from the European Song Contest

what do you think about it?

i do not find it ok

European antisemitism isn't a new thing ... at least they haven't started burning us again ... yet

95420460.jpg

Could care less. I think Israel has bigger fish to fry right now. Israel is in the Middle East and not part of the European Broadcast Union anyway so shouldn't be involved.
israel is often seen as a member of europe honoris causa …. in sports etc …

i do not find it ok
(1) Maybe Israel might be wise to pass up this year's competition.

(2) If Israeli singers were to participate, there would probably be much "unpleasantness" inside and outside the venue.

(3) Of course, I do not know, but I suspect the sponsors of that competition may be quietly asking Israel to forget participating this year.

(1) Maybe Israel might be wise to pass up this year's competition.

(2) If Israeli singers were to participate, there would probably be much "unpleasantness" inside and outside the venue.

(3) Of course, I do not know, but I suspect the sponsors of that competition may be quietly asking Israel to forget participating this year.
point 2

i am afraid so ….

Israel Out . Palestine In .
Nazi Israelis into the bin .

Already a lot of interest in the Palestine love song

Freedom Fighters of the world unite ,
Destroy the Nazi Israeli shite.

Lovely chorus . Join in , Forum Outcasts

i do not find it ok
They'll make it all OK by inviting The Hamas Choir to fill the void. They can sing their hit song "Kill the Jews, Kill the Jews., Kill the dirty Jews". It's #1 on the DNC Left's Hit parade as we speak!!!

Greg

Last edited:
They'll make it all OK by inviting The Hamas Choir to fill the void. They can sing their hit song "Kill the Jews, Kill the Jews., Kill the dirty Jews". It's #1 on the DNC Left's Hit parade as we speak!!!

Greg
really?

Forum List

Back