Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has derailed his thread. He talks about africans selling slaves to come to America then whines because we mention that Africans did not make slavery legal in America or that whites were not forced to buy slaves. Both these comments are factually correct.

There was a LOT of moderation. INCLUDING folks that tried to discuss things that had virtually NO relation to the topic. Go read the moderation thread notes I just posted above.

I got shot 6 times by a black dude who robbed me while I was walking my dog AT WORK. That was the only time I did not carry a weapon with me any time I left the truck. It won't happen again, blackie.

Not much can be said about blacks on this forum that I would give a rats ass about.

Still doesn't justify a USMB member calling for "killing all the whites" in S. Africa. That's NOT the level-headed effort we WANT in ANY forum. Not just the Race forum. And some will survive the change to civil debate and others will end up banned from the entire forum. Time is NOW for everyone to decide which is more important to them.
I think you and other whites here need to be a little more honest in your assessments of things. What is not justified is the whining done about a false narrative put out by Afrikaners in South Africa. They murdered and plundered for nearly 100 years and now whine because black South Africans are taking the land stolen from them back. Any civil discussion of South Africa will include white recognition of what whites did there instead of posting bs stories about white genocide in South Africa.

I tried taking it to private chat you never responded.
Taking what? Nobody derailed your thread. You just wanted to rant only about Africans when even your thread title said Africans sold slaves. Since you stated they sold slaves talking about who they sold them to and what made the sale possible should be part of the conversation. As it stands anyway, your claim is not accurate and it misses some critical facts.

An experiment in tokenism? I've not been here long but I've already stopped responding to these ridiculous, cookie-cutter threads that all recycle the same tune - whites is RAY-SUS!
An example of white fragility. Everybody white here is not racist. But there are whites here who have a particular POV who are. And they are the ones here in this section whining.

A perfect example of what I am talking about.
No, it isn't. But you think it is. Those like you love making both sides the same, but they aren't. Responding to racism is not racism.

I agree. That means the poster was correct, Paul wants all whites in Africa killed or raped. Thank you for making my point.
No, it doesn't. What it means is you choose to deny the reason Paul said what he did in order to create a false narrative. The murders, beatings anvd human rights violations by whites in South Africa that caused whatever the person whining about what Paul is claimed to have said gets ignored by you and the person making the claim. Now had those been Arabs doing the same thing you guys would be demanding death for the terrorists, but since whites were the terrorists we must just take it and be quiet. It's rather sad to see the mental pretzels whites on the right tie themselves into trying to excuse and defend a superiority that does not exist.

No. We just DISAGREE with you,

I (a black man) DISAGREES with your point of view. You come to the racial relations board trying to “prove” how fked up blk ppl are and then you're surprised when the few blk posters in here disagrees with you.

You would not say the things you say on here to a black man’s face. Neither would Lisa558 or toobfreak

So stop acting what you write on here is reasonable
OK….now HERE ^^^ is an example of this poster’s race-baiting. I never said anything racist nor do I say how “fkd” up black people are. My “crime” was saying that blacks are responsible for their own actions, and still stuck in poverty are so do to the high out of wedlock rate, which is highly correlated to poverty, and not due to white racism. I have repeatedly referenced educated, successful blacks - many of whom live in my area.

The problem is that anytime a white person fails to blame racism for the problems in the black community, she or he is deemed a white supremacist by posters like Paul. He is so intent on inflaming people who don’t agree with him that he even had to call me a racist here on this thread.

OK….now HERE ^^^ is an example of this poster’s race-baiting. I never said anything racist nor do I say how “fkd” up black people are. My “crime” was saying that blacks are responsible for their own actions, and still stuck in poverty are so do to the high out of wedlock rate, which is highly correlated to poverty, and not due to white racism. I have repeatedly referenced educated, successful blacks - many of whom live in my area.

The problem is that anytime a white person fails to blame racism for the problems in the black community, she or he is deemed a white supremacist by posters like Paul. He is so intent on inflaming people who don’t agree with him that he even had to call me a racist here on this thread.
It is all about intimidation. The intimidation is geared towards cowing people into allowing behavior in blacks that they would never allow from any other group. It is geared towards creating the illusion of perpetual victimhood so to gain an advantage. It is geared towards dominance in all things, and to reverse a situation that existed 200 years ago rather than simply rectifying it.

On both the nation as a whole and this forum, the intimidation has suceeded. Blacks are held to a much lower standard than whites and whites are targeted for that which does not even come CLOSE to the vitriol and racial hatred they are expected to endure on a daily basis.

An example of white fragility. Everybody white here is not racist. But there are whites here who have a particular POV who are. And they are the ones here in this section whining.
NO, you are claiming that whites who don’t agree with you that are racist. All I am doing is pointing out that blacks are responsible for their own decisions and choices, and you can’t keep blaming racism for every problem. Jews in this country, living today, have experienced just as much antisemitism as blacks have experienced racism - in fact, Jews are more likely to be victimized by a hate crime than are blacks, and I myself have experienced two - and we don’t blame antisemitism when there are screw-ups and failures among Jews.

Similarly, when I experienced the hate crimes against me, and have been called Jew and Christ-killer going back to when I was a child, I didn’t say it was the antisemites’ fault when I didn’t do well in Trig. (Math wasn’t my strong suit. Maybe math is antisemitic!) Neither did my father. He told me to study harder.

The point is that blacks’ problems in the inner cities are not due to white racism. And when you lash out at any white who points that out, spewing your hate and venom, you are exhibiting an anti-white attitude that creates MORE racism.

Last edited:
It is all about intimidation. The intimidation is geared towards cowing people into allowing behavior in blacks that they would never allow from any other group. It is geared towards creating the illusion of perpetual victimhood so to gain an advantage. It is geared towards dominance in all things, and to reverse a situation that existed 200 years ago rather than simply rectifying it.

On both the nation as a whole and this forum, the intimidation has suceeded. Blacks are held to a much lower standard than whites and whites are targeted for that which does not even come CLOSE to the vitriol and racial hatred they are expected to endure on a daily basis.
Perhaps it’s a good thing that the racists like IM2 and Paul have come onto this thread, spewing their vitriol toward whites, so that the moderators - who are obviously engaged closely in this thread - can see what we are talking about, and recognize the lopsided treatment that has THUS FAR been allowed to proceed.

(As far as allowing blacks to engage in behavior not allowed by any other group, not only here but IRL, I do agree that in the current “wokeness” environment, it is happening - and it is to get voters to agree that blacks are victims. It’s become so pronounced, though, that decent people are fed up with it, and the country is about to start swinging back. November 2022.)

Last edited:
Every trump supporter.
^^^ OK, mods….this is an example of a non-white race-baiter, and is typical of his other posts. He just called all 74 million people who preferred Trump over Biden “white supremacists.” If it would appear in a Zone 1, wouldn’t his nasty and false accusation be in violation of the rules? It is intended to inflame.

Let's see here -- on one hand, we have those who describe all white people as racists and say all racists should be killed. On the other hand, we have those who object to affirmative action and don't want CRT taught in school.

The real problem here is how people's perceptions have been manipulated so thoroughly that they actually equate these two positions and then judge based upon it. The bar is thus set in a very distorted way vis a vis what is called "racist". White people can be called racist with complete impunity and for even the slightest resistance to the hatred spewed at them, while blacks can spew the most venomous racial hatred daily and be protected for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back