Zone1 The board is supporting black racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you folks just chill out

Realize so many use the net to 'bait' responses with whatever means they may employ

Realize that you've the choice to take / refuse to take said bait

Further still, realize that you've a personal responsibility to do so, which quite frankly means you need not a 'mod' to intervene

Quit layin' blame on everyone else , or free speech will pay the price for it

thx

~S~

No. I’ve tolerated constant attacks by him, thread after thread whining about moderation, for a long time now, with out saying anything. I‘ve tolerated snarky innuendos and outright attacks without defending myself. AND I am not the only mod to have responded this way to his crap In Zone 1.

At some point enough is enough.
If he is going to publicly air this, I will post relevant threads, posts and rules.
OH, you are SUCH a victim in all of this, aren't you?

Last edited:
Most of their threads are race baiting plain and simple.
No. We just DISAGREE with you,

I (a black man) DISAGREES with your point of view. You come to the racial relations board trying to “prove” how fked up blk ppl are and then you're surprised when the few blk posters in here disagrees with you.

You would not say the things you say on here to a black man’s face. Neither would Lisa558 or toobfreak

So stop acting what you write on here is reasonable

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Paul Essien has stated on this forum, more than once, all whites in Africa should be murdered and raped. But of course he thinks blacks should be allowed to live anywhere.
You said that. Not me.

And it was in regards to South Africa. If a man comes into your home n robs n rapes everyone in your home n uses what’s in ur home to build his empire n force u to live under his heel.

That man can’t complain at the tactics that you use to get your home bk.

What the white man done in South Africa was an act of war.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, you mean you've finally figured out if you stop patronizing attention whores they'll go away, huh?
With all the white racism on this board why are these guys complaining and why do YOU enable them?

tchingPaul Essien has stated on this forum, more than once, all whites in Africa should be murdered and raped. But of course he thinks blacks should be allowed to live anywhere.
If blacks colonized a majority white country, confiscated the best land from those whites, made it so whites had no rights, created settlements where whites had to live, made whites carry passcards upon penalty of imprisonment or death and enforce minority rule with authoritarian force, you would feel the same way Paul feels about South Africa.

You guys are dishonest and now you're whining to the moderators because they've made rules to stop you from creating threads that diss black names, our hair, what we eat, and all the threads with your opinions about how we act and other factless drivel you guys have gotten away with for years.

There are no black racists here. There are blacks who oppose white racism. Not everybody white in this forum is a racist, but the ones complaining about the new rules are. I've gotten threads closed by these moderstors under the new rules, so where is this protection we are supposed to be getting?

I'll answer for you, just like everything else racists whine about here, it's in your imagination.

I have often disagreed with moderators here and for too long I have felt they allowed white racism to go unchecked. But on this change, I say 3 cheers for the moderators, well done.

Explain what they are trying to accomplish by letting the black racists spew their venom, and then keep the responders on a short leash. I honestly can’t figure it out.
An experiment in tokenism? I've not been here long but I've already stopped responding to these ridiculous, cookie-cutter threads that all recycle the same tune - whites is RAY-SUS!

I have noticed a couple members focus on racism almost exclusively in the forum which ends up have the same arguments about real or imagined events that supposedly shows institutional racism by the time the thread dies out or gets shut down by a moderator.

Maybe it is better to avoid those threads to help them get on with life elsewhere, better not to feed their anger everyday with replies they clearly crave so they can reply with their usual anti-white stuff often from long ago time.

I was called a racist by one of the two over a year ago simply because I stated that I will never support reparations because my family were never slave holders, never supported it and resided in one of the most slave hating state in America of New Hampshire from the 1600's to the 1880's.

He isn't worth it people he is perpetually obsessed with it and will never change.
Funny how all the complaints were occurring when white racists could post anything they wanted about blacks in the race forum. Second, it's real easy to be white and act like racism is not a big concern. Blacks today are livinb in a time where racism can end our lives at any second.

You were called a racist for more than that and reparations aren't just for slavery.And reparations have nothing to do with what your ancesors owned, but what the GOVERNMENT ALLOWED. The case for reparations are against federal, state and local governments.

There are not 2 black racists here and posting about the effects of racism on blacks or on the continuing racism exhibited by a subculture in the white community is not what racism is.

Then the mods are likewise actively supporting white racists by allowing them to continually post offensive bait threads as zone 1 protected material.

But we don’t hear you complaining about that.

Hey you two... LOL.. Moderation JUMPS on new threads. We see them pop up in the "New thread window". And IF they are "baiting" they CANT BE in Zone1 or Zone2 even. So they get closed. BOTH SIDES. HERE in this thread -- I can't even get EXAMPLES of what people are calling bait threads. Race topics are DIFFICULT. That's why we want RESPECT. And we're not gonna allow topics that incite, or polarize, are anecdotal, or "baiting".

Woke crap and censorship eventually creeps into every free speech platform. Sad.
However, I don't own this site, so ya gotta go with the flow... or just avoid the zone 1 and let them talk amongst themselves.

You got CONTENT confused with civil discussion. Academic debates which go by civil discussion rules are PRETTY DAMN VIOLENT. Each side trying to CRUSH the other's arguments and assertions and set the FACTS straight. Got NOTHING to do with USMB "going woke" or censoring ANYTHING.

Just got angry and tired of the viper pit of personal sniping and name-calling that those 2 forums had become. And INSTEAD of a "never-ending list" of a 1000 banned words put into an "algorithm" -- WE decided to just make the discussion civil and keep members from making Race and Religion topics into personal brawls..

Sorry you're disappointed. But maybe you prefer to have brawls. Use the Taunting forums for that.

You said that. Not me.

And it was in regards to South Africa. If a man comes into your home n robs n rapes everyone in your home n uses what’s in ur home to build his empire n force u to live under his heel.

That man can’t complain at the tactics that you use to get your home bk.

What the white man done in South Africa was an act of war.
I remember your post. You said AFRICA, not South Africa.

Hey you two... LOL.. Moderation JUMPS on new threads. We see them pop up in the "New thread window". And IF they are "baiting" they CANT BE in Zone1 or Zone2 even. So they get closed. BOTH SIDES. HERE in this thread -- I can't even get EXAMPLES of what people are calling bait threads. Race topics are DIFFICULT. That's why we want RESPECT. And we're not gonna allow topics that incite, or polarize, are anecdotal, or "baiting".
As polarized as this thread already is, and the amount of hatred expressed by both sides, your best bet is to nuke the whole thing from orbit. Putting yourselves in the middle will just result in you mods drawing fire from the haters on both sides. No more racism thread at all. Edit : what I meant was not just this thread, but the entire racism topic.

Last edited:
I reported numerous counts of thread derailment in my thread and personal attacks nothing was done.

We're leaving your thread OPEN -- like you requested, but this stuff is BETTER DONE in PM. And I'm gonna demonstrate why that is. HERE -- is the listing of moderation actions IN YOUR CURRENT thread that's in the Race Forum. There's a auto moderation log for every thread.

Zone1 - my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers. - Moderator actions
ModeratorActionDate
flacaltennPost removed from public view (reason: )Today at 12:56 AMView
flacaltennsurada banned from replying to thread (reason: Civil discussion only. Too many attempts to BROADEN and derail the topic.)Today at 12:56 AMView
flacaltennirosie91 banned from replying to thread (reason: THis is Zone 1 Civil Discussion now. Read the Zone 1 rules and RESPECT the members and the topics.)Today at 12:55 AMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 3:02 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 3:02 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 3:01 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: inappropriate)Yesterday at 3:01 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 3:01 PMView

ModeratorActionDate
MeisterFort Fun Indiana banned from replying to thread (reason: derailing thread)Yesterday at 3:00 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: trolling)Yesterday at 2:59 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: inappropriate)Yesterday at 2:59 PMView
White 6Post removed from public view (reason: Deleted off topic meant to derail or redirect)Yesterday at 12:36 PMView
MeisterPost editedYesterday at 10:49 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: cleaning thread)Yesterday at 10:08 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:07 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:07 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: cleaning thread)Yesterday at 10:06 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:06 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:05 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:04 AMView
Previous moderation action logs may have been removed.

See -- when you claim WE DID NOTHING in PUBLIC and you force our hand to reply -- THIS is fact of the matter. STILL WANNA CLAIM USMB -- "did nothing" for your thread???

We're a little touchy right now for sure. My over-abundant patience is getting sapped like never before. So I'm NOT being snippy. Just answering all the PUBLIC accusations that YOU INSIST on making IN PUBLIC -- that SHOULD be done in PM.

So now -- can we wrap this up by you finally telling EVERYONE that's lurking here -- some examples of "baiting threads" that you THINK we've allowed in the Race forum?

I just had one my posts deleted where I pointed out that IM2 and his sock account Thomas are always wrong. It was "unclean".

sometimes those messages are for BULK deletions where mod is busy cleaning threads and wants to send an alert that applies to ALL the deletions. So -- they may be VAGUE because of that. If we're deleting 30 posts with one button push -- there's no way around that.

But -- "pointing out that IM2 and sock account ..... are always wrong" NEEDED to be deleted in civil discussion. Aint got a thing to do with the topic and you're calling out and accusing members of stuff that even MODERATION couldn't prove. That's not civil discussion. That's the old Race forum where members just had Race BRAWLS and wrecked the place EVERY thread.

You feel that deleted post is a heavy burden to you or what?

As polarized as this thread already is, and the amount of hatred expressed by both sides, your best bet is to nuke the whole thing from orbit. Putting yourselves in the middle will just result in you mods drawing fire from the haters on both sides. No more racism thread at all.
No, there is hatred from only one side. On our side it's disgust that in 2022 we still have to face this.

When you mentioned it, I was reminded of a quote by a French feminist/activist/novelist by the name of Julia Kristeva, who had said ''As proper and as a whole unit, society is based on the exclusion and expulsion of the improper, unstructured, and unclean."

That's from an early 1980s essay on abjection, University of California, predictably.

OMG dude. You just destroyed me by implying I'm a Puritan or something... :rofl: I explained the "vague" messaging above. Or tried to..

I don't have a sock account and it should come as no surprise to people that other blacks might not agree with white racism.

We're leaving your thread OPEN -- like you requested, but this stuff is BETTER DONE in PM. And I'm gonna demonstrate why that is. HERE -- is the listing of moderation actions IN YOUR CURRENT thread that's in the Race Forum. There's a auto moderation log for every thread.

Zone1 - my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers. - Moderator actions
ModeratorActionDate
flacaltennsurada banned from replying to thread (reason: Civil discussion only. Too many attempts to BROADEN and derail the topic.)Today at 12:56 AMView
flacaltennirosie91 banned from replying to thread (reason: THis is Zone 1 Civil Discussion now. Read the Zone 1 rules and RESPECT the members and the topics.)Today at 12:55 AMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: inappropriate)Yesterday at 3:01 PMView

ModeratorActionDate
MeisterFort Fun Indiana banned from replying to thread (reason: derailing thread)Yesterday at 3:00 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: trolling)Yesterday at 2:59 PMView
MeisterPost removed from public view (reason: inappropriate)Yesterday at 2:59 PMView
White 6Post removed from public view (reason: Deleted off topic meant to derail or redirect)Yesterday at 12:36 PMView
MeisterPost editedYesterday at 10:49 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: cleaning thread)Yesterday at 10:08 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: cleaning thread)Yesterday at 10:06 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:06 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:05 AMView
AyeCantSeeYouPost removed from public view (reason: off topic)Yesterday at 10:04 AMView
Previous moderation action logs may have been removed.

See -- when you claim WE DID NOTHING in PUBLIC and you force our hand to reply -- THIS is fact of the matter. STILL WANNA CLAIM USMB -- "did nothing" for your thread???

We're a little touchy right now for sure. My over-abundant patience is getting sapped like never before. So I'm NOT being snippy. Just answering all the PUBLIC accusations that YOU INSIST on making IN PUBLIC -- that SHOULD be done in PM.

So now -- can we wrap this up by you finally telling EVERYONE that's lurking here -- some examples of "baiting threads" that you THINK we've allowed in the Race forum?
Nobody has derailed his thread. He talks about africans selling slaves to come to America then whines because we mention that Africans did not make slavery legal in America or that whites were not forced to buy slaves. Both these comments are factually correct.

If blacks colonized a majority white country, confiscated the best land from those whites, made it so whites had no rights, created settlements where whites had to live, made whites carry passcards upon penalty of imprisonment or death and enforce minority rule with authoritarian force, you would feel the same way Paul feels about South Africa.

You guys are dishonest and now you're whining to the moderators because they've made rules to stop you from creating threads that diss black names, our hair, what we eat, and all the threads with your opinions about how we act and other factless drivel you guys have gotten away with for years.

There are no black racists here. There are blacks who oppose white racism. Not everybody white in this forum is a racist, but the ones complaining about the new rules are. I've gotten threads closed by these moderstors under the new rules, so where is this protection we are supposed to be getting?

I'll answer for you, just like everything else racists whine about here, it's in your imagination.

I have often disagreed with moderators here and for too long I have felt they allowed white racism to go unchecked. But on this change, I say 3 cheers for the moderators, well done.

Still doesn't justify a USMB member calling for "killing all the whites" in S. Africa. That's NOT the level-headed effort we WANT in ANY forum. Not just the Race forum. And some will survive the change to civil debate and others will end up banned from the entire forum. Time is NOW for everyone to decide which is more important to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back