Employees have a right to express support for Black Lives Matter while they’re on the job, according to a historic labor board decision

the labor board is racist and liberal. you can even get job now you be working next to these killer black blmmers., oy take cover folks.
How did you feel about this ruling?

And I have the right to not give my money to a store if employees are openly supporting blm. Which I do not. I've walked out of stores because I'd seen an employee with a BLM button or something.

Personally I don't think they should be able to. Companies should have the right to tell employees "when you're on the clock, working for us and representing our company to customers and the public you will not be discussing or pushing your political or social agendas." They are getting paid at work and should behave in a manner fitting the company. If they don't like the companies rules then they can go somewhere else to work.

Personally I don't think they should be able to. Companies should have the right to tell employees "when you're on the clock, working for us and representing our company to customers and the public you will not be discussing or pushing your political or social agendas." They are getting paid at work and should behave in a manner fitting the company. If they don't like the companies rules then they can go somewhere else to work.

I agree. Home Depot should have the right to say "no, you cannot write stuff on your apron, no matter what it is"

And I have the right to not give my money to a store if employees are openly supporting blm. Which I do not. I've walked out of stores because I'd seen an employee with a BLM button or something.

exactly we all do

Forum List

Back