CDZ The best strategy, disarming law abiding gun owners, or keeping criminals locked up.

You wouldn't even notice a. 003 percent drop in the odds

Sure I would. I can turn on the TV at night an NOT hear about another mass shooting somewhere in the country... I would totally notice that.

There were a total of 12 in 2018....with total killed 93.

Criminals shooting each other in democrat voting districts are not mass public shootings.

Nope, sorry,

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2018 - Wikipedia

323 mass shootings occurred in 2018 that fit the inclusion criteria of this article, resulting in 1,661 people being shot. Of those people, 387 people have died.

Moron...those are not, by definition, mass public shootings...they are lying because the actual number of mass public shootings is 12, in 2018, with a total of 93 killed.......so they have to use every gang member shooting up a rival gang's block party to get that number up, so they can scare uninformed Americans into giving them power....

Mother Jones, left wing, anti-gun extremists list every mass public shooting since 1981.....they use the actual definition which is 3 or more people killed in a public place with no other underlying crime involved.....and that is down from the 4 or more it used to be because obama wanted to increase the number of shootings included as mass public shootings...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Nope, sorry,

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2018 - Wikipedia

323 mass shootings occurred in 2018 that fit the inclusion criteria of this article, resulting in 1,661 people being shot. Of those people, 387 people have died.

Number of people killed in each mass public shooting...with lawn mower deaths used as a reference point....

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75
(
https://munews.missouri.edu/news-releases/2007/0419-lawn-mowers.php)

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Zero problem with reasonably trained law-abiding citizens having guns. We need to look at what we can do about fools who mishandle or leave guns around for kids & others to shoot them self's and others. also the growing number of nut cases.

That's right troll, keep pretending like you don't know what the topic is.

We've established the topic. The topic is "Let's throw more people in jail for merely HAVING guns, if they happen to be poor, minority and have a criminal record for some petty offense".

The problem with that is manifold. The first is, we are already locking up 2 million people, and if we want to put more in jail, we are going to have to let other people out.

The other problem is, of course, that because our justice system is so inherently racist, we all know how this is going to work out.

Felicity Huffman gets 14 days for paying a bunch of bribes to get her daughter into college. Tanya McDowell lied about her address to get her daughter into a school where they don't have metal detectors gets five years.

Yeah, I'm not keen on expanding THAT level of stupidity.

Your problem isn't race, it's the ridiculous amount of undeserved power schools have. Schools are terrified of people realizing how out dated they actually are... seriously you can "google" anything taught in any school with better accuracy.

That's right troll, keep pretending like you don't know what the topic is.

We've established the topic. The topic is "Let's throw more people in jail for merely HAVING guns, if they happen to be poor, minority and have a criminal record for some petty offense".

The problem with that is manifold. The first is, we are already locking up 2 million people, and if we want to put more in jail, we are going to have to let other people out.

The other problem is, of course, that because our justice system is so inherently racist, we all know how this is going to work out.

Felicity Huffman gets 14 days for paying a bunch of bribes to get her daughter into college. Tanya McDowell lied about her address to get her daughter into a school where they don't have metal detectors gets five years.

Yeah, I'm not keen on expanding THAT level of stupidity.

Your problem isn't race, it's the ridiculous amount of undeserved power schools have. Schools are terrified of people realizing how out dated they actually are... seriously you can "google" anything taught in any school with better accuracy.

You know what, I'm going to derail this for a minute...

You hear about this bullshit "put them in jail because they didn't follow the usual bribe/nepotism mechanism" bullshit in the media?
Who the fuck does not realize this is the universities exercising their deflating muscle at "We are your Gods" bullshit.

WHY DO MY TAX DOLLARS HAVE TO ENFORCE BULLSHIT BRIBE/DONATION POLICIES SET BY PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS?

....and the "you must pay millions", not the "200K side route" to be in our super special club of dumbfucks, or you go to jail for a week.

All uni grads. Make my coffee.

Don't watch TV it rots your mind

I'm sure this is how you get through the horror of life.. just sing "lalalalala" while children are slaughtered by maniacs.

only about 1% of all murders take place in mass shootings and even smaller percentage occur in school shootings

Your problem is you think life is a horror show.

You need to stop being so afraid and learn how to live a little

only about 1% of all murders take place in mass shootings and even smaller percentage occur in school shootings

Yeah, funny that... we've built our whole society around your fetish, from Active Shooter Drills, to security doors in our workplaces, to TV cameras at every store, to militarized police departments.... all because you gun fetishists would rather make it easier for a maniac to get a gun than to actually undergo any scrutiny yourselves.

Yeah, funny that... we've built our whole society around your fetish, from Active Shooter Drills, to security doors in our workplaces, to TV cameras at every store, to militarized police departments.... all because you gun fetishists would rather make it easier for a maniac to get a gun than to actually undergo any scrutiny yourselves.

Here we go again

I do not know a single person who has ever been in an active shooter drill and I'll give you 10 to one odds that you don't either

And any door with a lock can be called a security door. I bet you have one on the shithole you call a home. All my doors have a lock and some have 2 locks.

And there are cameras in stores to stop shop lifters.

Shit I have cameras around my house and at some of my rental properties.

And I really don't have any fetishes for tools but since you're an immature idiot who still chuckles when someone says boobies you think that everything has to have some sexual component. In fact your obsession with sex makes you more of a threat than my guns make me.

I do not know a single person who has ever been in an active shooter drill and I'll give you 10 to one odds that you don't either

I've been involved in two.

And I really don't have any fetishes for tools but since you're an immature idiot who still chuckles when someone says boobies you think that everything has to have some sexual component. In fact your obsession with sex makes you more of a threat than my guns make me.

Yeah, nobody ever died of sex. Well, rarely, anyway.

33,000 people die from guns every year.

more than 2/3 of those die from SUICIDE not from guns

You have a .003% chance of being murdered by someone with a gun and an even much smaller chance of being killed in a mass shooting
That you think it is soooooo dangerous to walk out of your door says more about your fear and paranoia than it does about the danger of law abiding people owning guns.

And FYI a significant percentage of murders involve some sexual component or motivation and your obsession with sex is a red flag. with your preoccupation with sex and your tendencies to sexualize behaviors you have more in common with a serial killer than I do

Joey why do you want to give up your constitutional right to own a gun?

more than 2/3 of those die from SUICIDE not from guns

do you have these talking points reduced to keystrokes? Because you are getting repetitive.

you find 33,000 gun deaths acceptable. I don't. That's kind of the end of the conversation. Normally, I wouldn't have minded finding a middle ground of increased background checks, licensing, etc... but there's no arguing with fanatics whose go-to is "The Founding Slave Rapists said I can have this!!!"

LOL. You just get sillier with every post.

If you think gun confiscation by government will get guns off the streets, you aren’t thinking.

well, let's look at that.

Japan. the UK, Germany, Italy, France- they all have strict gun control and have nowhere near the levels of crime and gun violence we have.

Could we eliminate it completely, of course not.

Can we make it a lot better than it is now? You betcha.

Forum List

Back