Legal gun owners are not committing crimes, so why do the democrats keep releasing violent criminals?

They go to prison on lesser charges that the serious charges are plea-bargained down to.
Cool anecdote. Now back to the facts about the OP who is whining that democrats are releasing people.

Texas has more people in prison than most other nations. There are 100,000 texans on parole right now. Texas is run by the Republican Party--no democrat or anyone else for that matter has won statewide in Texas since 1992. Thirty one years of GOP running the governor’s office. The governor appoints the people to the board of pardon and parole. If someone gets released from a Texas prison--and 100,000 have--that is 100,000 felons who have been granted parole by GOP appointees.

Tell me how democrats are to blame for this.

Cool anecdote. Now back to the facts about the OP who is whining that democrats are releasing people.

Texas has more people in prison than most other nations. There are 100,000 texans on parole right now. Texas is run by the Republican Party--no democrat or anyone else for that matter has won statewide in Texas since 1992. Thirty one years of GOP running the governor’s office. The governor appoints the people to the board of pardon and parole. If someone gets released from a Texas prison--and 100,000 have--that is 100,000 felons who have been granted parole by GOP appointees.

Tell me how democrats are to blame for this.

Moron.....the Houston and Austin are run by democrats....and their judges and prosecutors are the ones who press the charges......and drop the gun charges and violent felony charges which allow these idiots to pass their parole boards...you dumb ass.

They go to prison on lesser charges that the serious charges are plea-bargained down to.
What you’re saying is true. I think if you’re sentenced to 10 years, you should spend 10 years in prison except under almost unheard of exceptions. Like if you need medical care and you can get it cheaper than the state provides it. Then you can get parole. But I’m not talking about a 33 y/o ex gang member. I’m talking about someone whose 70 or so and in decaying health.

Parole should be rare. In Texas--according to the graphic I cited above--there are almost as many ex-cons on the street as there are behind bars. 100,000 to 130,000 if I recall.

That shouldn’t happen. Blaming democrats for the GOP appointees letting them out is not an honest conclusion to draw though.

Moron.....the Houston and Austin are run by democrats....and their judges and prosecutors are the ones who press the charges......and drop the gun charges and violent felony charges which allow these idiots to pass their parole boards...you dumb ass.
See earlier references to the State board of Pardon and Parole.

All republican appointees. They are responsible for granting parole. Not folks in Houston or Austin.

All republican appointees. They are responsible for granting parole. Not folks in Houston or Austin.

Dipshit......I know you are an idiot....but the democrat party prosecutors and judges convict these criminals......on lesser charges so that when the parole boards get their record, the violent felonies and gun crimes are not in there......so they can only decide on what they have....you thick clod.

This is what you dint want to understand about democrat party judges and prosecutors....

Williams was arrested back in April and charged with a long list of felonies, including six counts of assault with a weapon, one count of firing into an occupied vehicle and two counts of making threats that could result in great bodily injury or death March 27 shooting at a home in San Diego County. An argument just before midnight ended with gunshots being fired at a car that was leaving the house with five passengers inside it, police said in a news release. Bullets hit the car, but nobody inside was injured, police said.

If Williams had been convicted and sentenced to the maximum time allowed, he could have been looking at three decades behind bars. Instead, he’s off the hook after pleading guilty to a single count of making a criminal threat as well as a special allegation of using a firearm during the threat. While the charge is a felony, if Williams stays out of trouble for a little while, even that will be wiped off his record.

What you’re saying is true. I think if you’re sentenced to 10 years, you should spend 10 years in prison except under almost unheard of exceptions. Like if you need medical care and you can get it cheaper than the state provides it. Then you can get parole. But I’m not talking about a 33 y/o ex gang member. I’m talking about someone whose 70 or so and in decaying health.

Parole should be rare. In Texas--according to the graphic I cited above--there are almost as many ex-cons on the street as there are behind bars. 100,000 to 130,000 if I recall.

That shouldn’t happen. Blaming democrats for the GOP appointees letting them out is not an honest conclusion to draw though.
For once I agree with you.

This is what you dint want to understand about democrat party judges and prosecutors....

Williams was arrested back in April and charged with a long list of felonies, including six counts of assault with a weapon, one count of firing into an occupied vehicle and two counts of making threats that could result in great bodily injury or death March 27 shooting at a home in San Diego County. An argument just before midnight ended with gunshots being fired at a car that was leaving the house with five passengers inside it, police said in a news release. Bullets hit the car, but nobody inside was injured, police said.

If Williams had been convicted and sentenced to the maximum time allowed, he could have been looking at three decades behind bars. Instead, he’s off the hook after pleading guilty to a single count of making a criminal threat as well as a special allegation of using a firearm during the threat. While the charge is a felony, if Williams stays out of trouble for a little while, even that will be wiped off his record.

In california...you have a point. They have had Democratic Party governors for many years except for Arnold who was pretty moderate.

I think sentences are way too lenient.

Blaming one party but not the other is just dishonest though. You should not be dishonest.

The total prison population of California is less than 100,000 (about 93,000). These folks are locked up. Blue state pretty much wall to wall.

The total number of EX-CONs--folks who were in prison for felony convictions--and have been released by the GOP appointed BPP...is OVER 100,000. These folks are out of prison.

Don’t you think the GOP appointed boards of pardons and paroles in Texas should keep folks locked up and stop letting them out?

My guess is that you’ll somehow blame democrats and release any republican of any responsibility. Its what you do. You’re physically incapable of being honest.

In california...you have a point. They have had Democratic Party governors for many years except for Arnold who was pretty moderate.

I think sentences are way too lenient.

Blaming one party but not the other is just dishonest though. You should not be dishonest.

The total prison population of California is less than 100,000 (about 93,000). These folks are locked up. Blue state pretty much wall to wall.

The total number of EX-CONs--folks who were in prison for felony convictions--and have been released by the GOP appointed BPP...is OVER 100,000. These folks are out of prison.

Don’t you think the GOP appointed boards of pardons and paroles in Texas should keep folks locked up and stop letting them out?

My guess is that you’ll somehow blame democrats and release any republican of any responsibility. Its what you do. You’re physically incapable of being honest.

You ignore the democrat judges and prosecutors.....you want to hide the fact that they are the problem

The democrats have been doing it far longer and in a greater scale than Trump......He was wrong, but they have made it part of their party platform.
Anyone who tries to make an equivalence between the reality of democrat inner-city cesspools and Republican-run states is full of it. The Democrat party is intentionally trying to burn this nation down and if they steal another election, they will have succeeded but it might come at a cost they cannot imagine.

"why do the democrats keep releasing violent criminals?" Probably the same reason Republicans release them, even going so far as to reduce penalties, the Biden Crime bill had in place for longer sentencing. I suspect trying to buy votes. Ask Donny. Weakening it was one of his gigs.

The Xiden bill threw people in prison for extra punitive steps regarding simple possesion of narcotics, which the DNC should have learned was an asinine policy after they pushed the 18th Amendment.

Oh wait, they exploited that law and got filthy rich in a new criminal industry.

Do democrooks only get rich engaging in crime?

Forum List

Back