Legal gun owners are not committing crimes, so why do the democrats keep releasing violent criminals?

Hmmm...what you're saying is, as always total fecal matter.

The facts show that 100,000 (these are rounded numbers) Texans are on parole. Meaning they were in prison. You understand that right...they were in prison. In the clink; the big house, up the river, stony lonesome. Prison.

The State board of pardons and paroles is appointed by the governor pretty much. Since 1992 , that governor has been a Republican. That is over 30 years.

For someone to be on parole, they will have had to have been approved for it by a GOP appointee or five. Democrats have no sway on that.

And democrat party judges and prosecutors reduced their charges so that when they come up for parole, their real crimes are not taken into account. When the gun charge is bargained away, they go up for parole on lesser charges...you dipshit.......

And democrat party judges and prosecutors reduced their charges so that when they come up for parole, their real crimes are not taken into account.
Totally untrue. Who are all of these democrats being elected in Texas? It's been a red state forever. Time for you to play the race card.
When the gun charge is bargained away, they go up for parole on lesser charges...you dipshit.......
And a republican appointee releases them. You keep forgetting that. So are you just whacked out on cocaine this morning or are you always suck a fucking idiot.

Totally untrue. Who are all of these democrats being elected in Texas? It's been a red state forever. Time for you to play the race card.

And a republican appointee releases them. You keep forgetting that. So are you just whacked out on cocaine this morning or are you always suck a fucking idiot.
Soros does not fund Conservative Tough on Crime DAs and Prosecutors

The states where they do it, keep reelecting them, perpetuating the problem, and attracting votes.
Here is some grist for your mill.
View attachment 865701
Such articles attempt to shift the blame for problems within the criminal justice system to the system itself instead of where it belongs, on the criminals themselves.

"why do the democrats keep releasing violent criminals?" Probably the same reason Republicans release them, even going so far as to reduce penalties, the Biden Crime bill had in place for longer sentencing. I suspect trying to buy votes. Ask Donny. Weakening it was one of his gigs.

Both parties pander to black criminals

The crime bill supported by democrats and signed by trump foolishly reduced sentences for drug offenses

So there is blame for everyone in DC

Wrong ....

Moron, the mayors of Austin and Dallas were democrats showing that the democrats have major power in local
crime control....includimg electing judges and soros prosecutors who get rid of gun charges which then dont show up in parole hearings.....on top of that, they are releasimg violent gun offenders withiut bail, and keeping the local police from arresting them in the first place.

Wrong ....

Moron, the mayors of Austin and Dallas were democrats showing that the democrats have major power in local
crime control....includimg electing judges and soros prosecutors who get rid of gun charges which then dont show up in parole hearings.....on top of that, they are releasimg violent gun offenders withiut bail, and keeping the local police from arresting them in the first place.
Parole is set by the the State board of parole. Not mayors.

If people are being released from Prison, it is because of the parole boards. Not mayors.

And again you're right that the over 300 million guns aren't to blame.

Where do the bad guys with guns and the mass shooters come from?

They come from the ranks of good Americans with guns.

Mass shooters are the same as you. They're basically law abiding Americans who become mass shooters.

Which Americans should be on a police watch list. I would suggest that the only ones on this board would be You, 14Shooter, and 1srelluc.

Who else is fixated with their guns and shows potential for gun violence?

Not to suggest that any of the three of you will go off, but just to say that there are indications of a potential.
Bull. 2aguy is kind of out there, being one of the all the guns for all the people, no matter who or what guns nutballs. 1srelluc, on the other hand is just your typical collector, trader, weapons aficionado, who likes to shoot, has a high weapons skillset, probably a machinist background and most likely has legal permits out the wazoo (probably a class III), so known to authorities officially, not somebody the worry about, and pretty much a pragmatic rule follower, as he's usually seems pretty pragmatic about everything else. The only one in danger from his kind is just anybody that tries to break into his house.

Bull. 2aguy is kind of out there, being one of the all the guns for all the people, no matter who or what guns nutballs. 1srelluc, on the other hand is just your typical collector, trader, weapons aficionado, who likes to shoot, has a high weapons skillset, probably a machinist background and most likely has legal permits out the wazoo (probably a class III), so known to authorities officially, not somebody the worry about, and pretty much a pragmatic rule follower, as he's usually seems pretty pragmatic about everything else. The only one in danger from his kind is just anybody that tries to break into his house.
I've experienced 1srelluc's emotional outbursts in which we get to experience what he's really all about.

Parole is set by the the State board of parole. Not mayors.

If people are being released from Prison, it is because of the parole boards. Not mayors.

And again.....when the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians throw away the gun charges, and the higher level violent crime charges, when the idiot goes before the parole board, they only rule on his record in front of them...you doofus....

And those are the ones who actually make it to prison, while the rest are released over and over again awaiting trial for violent crimes....where they shoot people up to the day they go to court...

Yes....and you are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists......who will happily let them ratchet down on the Right, with stupid law after stupid law, entrapping normal people with red tape, fines, and fees, placing the law abiding citizen in legal peril and destruction for process crimes, while the democrats release violent gun criminals over and over again...

Yes....and you are a useful idiot for the anti-gun extremists......who will happily let them ratchet down on the Right, with stupid law after stupid law, entrapping normal people with red tape, fines, and fees, placing the law abiding citizen in legal peril and destruction for process crimes, while the democrats release violent gun criminals over and over again...
I don't have your red tape, fines and fees. I am just a trained, tested, background check weapons carrier, that I only paid about $65 bucks to the state, years ago, including local/national agency checks and blessings of the Dept of Homeland Defense, and good to 2028 in over 30 states. If you got local state problems, fix them or move. I don't know how it is where you are. Around here, there are gun stupid people constitutionally carrying. Heck I had to unload and clear my neighbor's automatic inside his house for him, after he chambered a round and didn't want to take a chance getting it out without shooting a hole in the floor. You (whether you believe it or not) are surrounded by idiots that have no business with a gun, and a danger to themself and others, just because it is their right to have one, and you guys think they shouldn't even be regulated. Blow it out your ass.

All the answers are in the original question. Law abiding citizens aren't committing crimes, hence trashy liberals need someone to commit crime so they can go after guns. Thus low penalties for violent criminals, low or no bail so each criminal can have a greater opportunity to demonize guns, sweetheart deals that ensure these same criminals are back on the streets, rinse repeat.

I don't have your red tape, fines and fees. I am just a trained, tested, background check weapons carrier, that I only paid about $65 bucks to the state, years ago, including local/national agency checks and blessings of the Dept of Homeland Defense, and good to 2028 in over 30 states. If you got local state problems, fix them or move. I don't know how it is where you are. Around here, there are gun stupid people constitutionally carrying. Heck I had to unload and clear my neighbor's automatic inside his house for him, after he chambered a round and didn't want to take a chance getting it out without shooting a hole in the floor. You (whether you believe it or not) are surrounded by idiots that have no business with a gun, and a danger to themself and others, just because it is their right to have one, and you guys think they shouldn't even be regulated. Blow it out your ass.

Yeah, fuck you too…..you are just another smug asshat who will be the useful idiot of the anti-gun extremists….the Mitt Romney of the gun world…….

And again.....when the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians throw away the gun charges, and the higher level violent crime charges, when the idiot goes before the parole board, they only rule on his record in front of them...you doofus....

And those are the ones who actually make it to prison, while the rest are released over and over again awaiting trial for violent crimes....where they shoot people up to the day they go to court...
How'd they get sentenced to prison if the charges were thrown away shit brains?

How'd they get sentenced to prison if the charges were thrown away shit brains?

They go away for minor drug offenses and then get released when they should be spending the rest of their lives in prison for their actual gun crimes….

They go away for minor drug offenses and then get released when they should be spending the rest of their lives in prison for their actual gun crimes….
Wow could you imagine if that were happening?

All 100,000+ Texans who are on parole were released by republicans on the State board of Pardon and Parole.

Wow could you imagine if that were happening?

All 100,000+ Texans who are on parole were released by republicans on the State board of Pardon and Parole.
Almost all violent felons & felons parolees in California Democrat in the last 6 years only did 45%or less of their prison time or jail time due to the Judiciary forcing the hand of Parole boards due to perceived overcrowding or Covid fears

Forum List

Back