The Balls to Impeach

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Democratic Leadership Can't Find its Backbone on Impeachment

For those unwilling to read the essay, what Goldberg is saying is that Impeachment is NOT a CRIMINAL Process! It is a political process. "High crimes and misdemeanors" can be anything from corruption to failing to respect the oath of office; it means whatever the House of Representative wants it to mean! And it does not require that a crime be committed under the United States Code, or that there be "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," but only sufficient proof to satisfy the members of the House of Representatives that some infamous malfeasance has occurred.

So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President, even assuming that none of them rises to the level of indictable crimes with overwhelming proof of guilt.

But the Democrats controlling the House know that the American People will not tolerate removal of their duly-elected President for simply being an out-of-control jerk. They ELECTED a jerk, with a cornucopia of known faults.

And the Democrat leadership has abdicated its obligations by PRETENDING that it is a LEGAL matter, and hiding behind lawyers who quote the law and bewail the burden of proof, neither of which are particularly relevant to the matter of impeachment.

In fact, they would rather THREATEN to impeach, and hold that threat over the President's head for the next two years, than to actually go through with a process that would make them look ridiculous, and would ultimately fail.

And there you have it. No balls at all.

th

Don't you mean the next six years?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

He can't be indicted while potus, but he can once he leaves office. It will take the US courts to get anything from the WH.

But tramp said McGahn is a liar. I do not know anyone who has integrity not willing to clear his name. Sometimes I think tramp wants the Dems to impeach him, poor me, I'm being impeached. If he had nothing to hide , then what is he hiding.

Impeachment is a process and tramp is holding it up, first you do investigations.

At this rate, they're going to get the shit kicked out of them in 2020.

Oh I agree. The retreads and flat out bat shit crazy people running on the Dem side will never get elected.

All the Dem House does is hold investigation after investigation that no one but those dweebs gives a shit about.

2020 will be a funny year to watch.

Oh I agree. The retreads and flat out bat shit crazy people running on the Dem side will never get elected.

All the Dem House does is hold investigation after investigation that no one but those dweebs gives a shit about.

Well he never testified under oath. Everybody lies but tramp.

Speaking of batshit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

Yep! The assholes will continue to investigate and move towards impeachment while the hordes of illegals storm over the border. The democrats are massive pieces of shit!

You really are one biased hack. Bat shit crazy to boot.

Yep! The assholes will continue to investigate and move towards impeachment while the hordes of illegals storm over the border. The democrats are massive pieces of shit!

I hope they spend all of 2019 with their useless investigations.

They obviously don't care about the billions wasted on illegals or the robbed, murdered and raped Americans.

All these dweebs seem to care about is hanging Trump for anything they can find.

Trump will win in 2020 and I doubt the Dems will hold onto the House.

Should be one very interesting election cycle.

Especially with what Republicans are running on.

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

D449-nCXoAAw8WX
Ewe people lie a good game? You run on environmental protections? California is awash in shit and piss and dirty used hypodermic needles! Dumbass!

Oh! But we can’t use a straw in California or a little shampoo bottle. Bat shit crazy libtards!

D449-nCXoAAw8WX

Hey. You can always donate your tax cut back to the Govt.

Oh and you can take in illegals so you can feed house them and take care of their medical needs.

You can also kiss NATO"S ass while your at it.

Oh and as far as Putin goes you should really keep a low profile there. He kills people.

The rest of your post is drivel. Enjoy. I know I will.

Forum List

Back