The Balls to Impeach

You make completely dumb ass comments, implying some comparison between Congress impeaching Nixon & a SC investigation, and then you want to come in here & lecture me about wasting bandwidth?

You really are one dumb son of a bitch ..........
Dear imbecilic Sphincter Boy....show me where I ever said one has something to do with the other. Go ahead. Show me!

I merely pointed out that Richard Nixon was the subject of impeachment for obstructing justice and that if Trump truly was guilty of that crime, like all you whiny idiots claim, Fat Jerry and his gang should be cranking up the impeachment machine
instead of all the nothing we get from Congress. Is this clear enough?

Now I'm sorry that reality check flipped your little mind around but don't try to pin your tantrums and stupidity on me.
I've only stated facts. Facts you can't handle. Try a clean diaper for starts.

Your back peddle is duly noted Bat Boi.
Trying to be a smart ass & wiggle your way out of comparing Nixon's impeachment by Congress to the situation with SC Mueller & Trump, again.
You have now received the 'Retard of the Fucking Year Award'
Please wear your award proudly, like the RETARD that U R ........

This has all been clearly stated before in post #131 but you just don't seem to catch on so I restated it all for you again because I know you Special Ed kids just are real slow on the pick up. Fetal alcohol poisoning is a bitch, they say.

Your back peddle is duly noted Bat Boi.
Trying to be a smart ass & wiggle your way out of comparing Nixon's impeachment by Congress to the situation with SC Mueller & Trump, again.
You have now received the 'Retard of the Fucking Year Award'
Please wear your award proudly, like the RETARD that U R ........
I already asked to point out where I said Nixon's impeachment was like the Mueller situation and of course you haven't even tried. It's just easier to recycle your gutless lies.
The next step is to block your dishonest bullshit from ever reaching my monitor to begin with.

That will be up to you, not that I think you can help your sorry malfunctioning self break what is obviously a life time habit of lying your ass off!

Forum List

Back