US forces rape victims to have their babies

I guess those blue helmets need to keep it in their pants.

blue-helmets-u0c067.jpg

Excuse me sir, but do you honestly consider killing babies to be "wimmins' reproductive health"?

Is a baby any less human if conceived in a violent act? Does your position change after birth? Shall we execute everyone alive who was conceived by rape or incest...or by "accident," where the mother had no access to birth control?

Do U.N. member countries have the right to fight evil, even when it is socially popular? Should we oppose slavery where it still exists, or leave it up to local custom? None of our business, eh?

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

The wickedness of this government knows no bounds.
I doubt that trump gives a toss so is this pence at work ?

Trump doesn't give a toss either way, so he's giving rape victims' health care the over-the-shoulder toss in order to pander to the Evangelical crowd with an eye to 2020. Pence, you bet, is gloating.

The replies by the usual suspects on here will demonstrate it's yet another shot at women, and decency and compassion in general, that was exceedingly well aimed.

UN waters down rape resolution to appease USs hardline abortion stance | Sexual violence | The Guardian

Wickedness? The ultimate wickedness is from the Pro-Abortion on Demand crowd who DEMAND that it is a Human Right to MURDER the MOST innocent as they slumber in the womb because if some drunk slut were to have the baby it would interfere with her lifestyle.

And as others have stated in this thread at the top or near the very top of the list of Rape Gangs are the UN Blue Helmets and Tommy being so Pro-Third World EVERYTHING I thought your crowd would already have been more concerned about the UN Blue Helmets, but of course the Trump Derangement Syndrome thing gets in the way and so this is ANOTHER thing to Blame Trump about. On Planet Trump Derangement Syndrome it is Trump who is WICKED and NOT the UN that is WICKED.

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion. And for you Republicans who think there is, well the great legal mind Anthony Scalia agrees with me.

For those with short attention spans, fast forward to 2:30 mark on the video.

Here is Another reason I do not identify as a Republican. There is no power given in the constitution to the federal government regarding abortion. And for you Republicans who think there is, well the great legal mind Anthony Scalia agrees with me.

other than the protection of the right to life,,,,

The pro aborts are just hypocrites. The children of Jaycee Dugard and Amanda Berry were conceived in violent rape. They are still alive and still forced to be with the victims of thst rape.

So you disagree with Justice Scalia? You shouldn’t be expecting a nomination to SCOTUS anytime soon.

So you disagree with Justice Scalia? You shouldn’t be expecting a nomination to SCOTUS anytime soon.

that same body once thought slavery was legal,,,

The pro aborts are just hypocrites. The children of Jaycee Dugard and Amanda Berry were conceived in violent rape. They are still alive and still forced to be with the victims of thst rape.

Who are Jaycee Dugard and Amanda Berry?

Let us document this moment, the moment when you and so many other Westerners stared vile wickedness in the face and called it righteousness, virtue and benevolence. In your mind and ideology unborn human children must die and when unborn children are protected from execution, from sacrifice, that is what you deem evil. In this world, our world of today, down is up and two and two equal something less than four. Your anti-morality, anti-truth, anti-human race moral relativism sickens tens of millions of us still sane, non radical Leftist cultists. Just so you're aware. So documented then, is your stance that a child must be executed for the sins of his or her parents.

What does "reproductive health care" have to do with rape?

Zero because rape is rape and a man can STILL rape if he uses a condom, so Reproductive Health Care ie. access to contraception has ZERO to do with rape.

Wickedness? The ultimate wickedness is from the Pro-Abortion on Demand crowd who DEMAND that it is a Human Right to MURDER the MOST innocent as they slumber in the womb because if some drunk slut were to have the baby it would interfere with her lifestyle.

And as others have stated in this thread at the top or near the very top of the list of Rape Gangs are the UN Blue Helmets and Tommy being so Pro-Third World EVERYTHING I thought your crowd would already have been more concerned about the UN Blue Helmets, but of course the Trump Derangement Syndrome thing gets in the way and so this is ANOTHER thing to Blame Trump about. On Planet Trump Derangement Syndrome it is Trump who is WICKED and NOT the UN that is WICKED.

I cannot upvote your post enough. Thank you.

The really sad part is that Republicans don’t even care about the baby. It’s all about legislating women. Putting them in their place. Letting them know who they are.
If Republicans were really antiabortion, they would produce legislation that helps women and babies. But they don’t. They do tax cuts for needy billionaires.
The entire abortion thing is nothing more than a sham. A trick Republicans have discovered that they can use and pretend to be moral.

Remember this?
D3PgcHbX4AAJHh0

that same body once thought slavery was legal,,,

Actually the constitution left the issue of slavery up to the individual states until 1864. ROE v Wade has made it illegal for any state to outlaw abortion. I am in favor of throwing out RvW and letting states outlaw abortion if they choose.

Forum List

Back