The Mindless Thread

App'z

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2022
I wonder if they put the Robots brain in their Ass.
Lots of needlessly waisted room there. I wonder why
it looks around like it can see you? Do you believe it
has doorbell cameras in its moving eyes or is it more
like an owls vision? What happens when an arm or leg
falls off, does it call AAA? If it freezes up does it have
a can of penetrating oil handy? If China really gets taken
over by Robots like Elon predicted, will they carry night
sticks and night vision too? So much needed to know,
Where do you start?

Once upon a time, in a land, far, far away, there was a man who told a story that began: Once upon a time, in a land, far, far away, there was a man who told a story that began: Once upon a time, in a land, far, far away, there was a man who told a story that began:
Once upon a time, in a land, far, far away, there was a man who told a story that began:
Once upon a time, in a land, far, far away, there was a man who told a story that began:

↑ It's Sorta fun up there in the clouds ! ...:yes_text12:

After school music.

Last edited:
DogFace.jpg

2100% increase chaos!

A book of Flags just went up to $.66 per stamp.
1950's a card stamp was $.02
A First-Class Stamp was $.03
You received letters and bills.
Now with the increase you receive 20 junk mail adds to 1 bill. If you pay everything with an App you get no bills. You never get a letter of correspondence, just junk mail. Wondering what's next. Cashless?

Internet claims the LEO was about to draw his firearm when he was trying to keep from getting hit on a Home run ball that had his number really close so he pushed it away. /the internet is total B.S.

Mrs. Lil Johnny says, "Remember those headaches I've been having all these years. Well, they're gone."
"No more headaches?" Lil Johnny says, "What happened?" His wife replies, "Margie referred me to a hypnotist. He told me to stand in front of a mirror & stare at myself and repeat I do not have a headache."

Lil johnny goes into the Bathroom and says, "I am not married!"

Sure, you think the Donald really cares about you, don't you? ..... haha.....

No! He and his Cronies, Well, they are putting their Billionaire Buddies who are at the top of the food chain first and all those fools who think they are gonna get a chance to join them are just stupid fools. Thas how I see that Crooks game. Haha

The difference here is one is Dictators and Oligarchs. The other is billionaires less Dictators. Just Politicians traveling around a lot partying and making a lot of promises. All of it between most of the lines of crap is a total lie..... War is what we do as a group of races! Neuter the dictators / hate / greed and war ends.

A New Global Blueprint: China's Vision for World Order Revamped
©Getty Images
China has introduced a concept called "A Global Community of Shared Future." This idea is being proposed as an alternative to the U.S.-led international order which prioritizes democratic sovereignty.

The detailed proposal from the Chinese Communist Party seeks to establish a new dynamic in global politics and emphasizes cooperation and mutual growth.

Wow, just Wow, now we have CEO's who are just most likely big liars. is it really a surprise in this time of nothing but listening to one big lie after another. Dows it really matter whose big mouth shoots it out? It's only predictable Watson. Thas what he said.

Do you believe Aliens have taken over world Capitals and it's all about survival of the Fittest! Haha
Politicians are Aliens and have a better world order in their conscious plans. Haha
Watch your ticker tape and hold onto your balzs cause it's a hell of a ride ahead!

It's all about us spending $100's of billions of dollars that are mostly just stolen bucks chasing a completely stupid belief. Haha. Aliens, we got plenty of them in the human race. haha

Having a mind to post here might mean yaw have some common sense.

Last edited:
I saw Jesus buying an orange at a fruit stand the other day.

Our Savior doesn't carry cash, so he cured the peddler's glaucoma.

That seems to me like an exorbitant markup for an orange!

He has about $500,000,000 to screw with to walk all over the US Constitution. If he had just gone to Florida saying, "I will be Bock!
I will be back in 2024," but he is using threats and bulling. He is just a bulling guy. Basically, it's Maffia, or just put it down as Dictatorship crap and people hoping to hang on to his cape, being drug along, profiting & making themselves basically just like Germany in the 30's & beating him isn't going to be easy. Dry up his Cash Trail. Of course, it's where his money is coming from that gets the IRS smoking hot momma !

Last edited:
Of course, there is no proof of Christianity.
SURE ITS DICTATORSHIP THATS THE PLAN.

Forum List

Back