Nobody cares that Myorkis was impeached?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

It’s not going to go anywhere and was a waste of time. There really isn’t much to discuss
I have to hand it to the GOP as I did not think they would get that far.

:thankusmile:

It's not like the GOP holds control of the Senate, so they can impeach him without having to follow through, which is the best of both worlds for them as they get antsy about holding political figures accountable for not doing their jobs

It simply hits too close to home.

I’m surprised that nobody is interested that Myorkis was impeached for letting millions of illegals swarm in, many of them criminals and some downright Islamic terrorists

The Articles of Impeachment now go to the Senate for a trial.

The man deserves to be sacked. No question about that. But there is no way that a Senate headed by Chuck Schumer is going to convict him or a hard left Democrat propaganda machine of an MSM is going to make any kind of deal out of it. So other than getting it on the record, it pretty much was an exercise in futility.

The man deserves to be sacked. No question about that. But there is no way that a Senate headed by Chuck Schumer is going to convict him or a hard left Democrat propaganda machine of an MSM is going to make any kind of deal out of it. So other than getting it on the record, it pretty much was an exercise in futility.
They’ll still have to have a trial. Maybe some good sound bites for Trump’s campaign.

Forum List

Back