The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

Execute the motherfucker IN PUBLIC next week.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

That's what we should do with anybody that kills a cop.

You must be from the group Black Lies Matter.

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?
I'm sure ANY excuse would be fine with you.

I'm sure ANY excuse would be fine with you.

Due process and a fair trial would be fine with me - if he survives being in police custody.

F2528861-A98C-E18B-BD724421C811D34C[1422444223000].png

Last edited:

Right, what did you say about Wilson and Zimmerman, were you all about due process then, or did you have them convicted before the investigations were complete? Remember, the answer is in the archives, so you may as well be honest.

Right, what did you say about Wilson and Zimmerman, were you all about due process then, or did you have them convicted before the investigations were complete? Remember, the answer is in the archives, so you may as well be honest.

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?
You wanted them lynched before there was any due process, that's the point.

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

You wanted them lynched before there was any due process, that's the point.

Show me some "credible" proof of that. BTW, was that fat cop really a Texas Ranger?

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

Yeah, Skittles and cigars are really dangerous.

Forum List

Back