The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

That's what we should do with anybody that kills a cop.

You must be from the group Black Lies Matter.

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?

Right, what did you say about Wilson and Zimmerman, were you all about due process then, or did you have them convicted before the investigations were complete? Remember, the answer is in the archives, so you may as well be honest.

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?
You wanted them lynched before there was any due process, that's the point.

Show me some "credible" proof of that. BTW, was that fat cop really a Texas Ranger?

The fact that one was found not guilty in a court of law and the other was not indicted by a grand jury. You were saying?

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rheotric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted while marching behind a group of police officers down a highway just south of the state fair grounds.WATCH:AFRICAN AMERICAN1 on Twitter Carrying signs reading “End White Supremacy” and “Black Lives Matter,” the protesters railed against racial inequality, the criminal justice system and policing. Besides issuing the chant calling cops by...

Is this the animal you're talking about?

CNm3QBuU8AABNCS.jpg

Execute the motherfucker IN PUBLIC next week.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.

All arrested persons should get the due process of law. When the penalty is death, our due process takes entirely too long. I'm anti Death Penalty but if you're going to break out the needle or the gas chamber, this is the type of guy you do it for. For it to be a deterrent, it has to be a 5 year or less cycle from conviction to crypt.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

I believe in due process. Maybe the guy thought he had good reasons for killing the cop. Maybe the cop was an asshole. I don't know. Do you?
Not sure about the cop being an asshole...am sure you are.

what? No calls for a hate crime from that President who can run out and find a voice whenever A BLACK criminal is killed.

the man is a snake

Great thread with excellent comments. Well done.

I think they are up for skipping the trail... North Korea style.

We have no motivation yet, Would like to see it before we go down the execution route...

Saying that, how sane could this guy be to execute an officer on camera in Texas? This is very screwed up, there maybe a serious drug in the suspects system.

Great thread with excellent comments. Well done.

I think they are up for skipping the trail... North Korea style.

We have no motivation yet, Would like to see it before we go down the execution route...

Saying that, how sane could this guy be to execute an officer on camera in Texas? This is very screwed up, there maybe a serious drug in the suspects system.

We'll let's put another drug in his system and bury the SOB.

Right, what did you say about Wilson and Zimmerman, were you all about due process then, or did you have them convicted before the investigations were complete? Remember, the answer is in the archives, so you may as well be honest.

Wilson and Zimmerman murdered unarmed black kids. That cop was armed. What's your point?

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

Yeah, Skittles and cigars are really dangerous.

No, they are not, but attacking a person is. You attack me, I'm putting holes in you. If you don't want holes in you, learn to control yourself and use your mind to solve problems instead of your fists.

Thanks, you just proved yourself to be a lying commie assed bitch, Zimmerman and Wilson didn't murder anyone, both killed in self defense.

Yeah, Skittles and cigars are really dangerous.

No, they are not, but attacking a person is. You attack me, I'm putting holes in you. If you don't want holes in you, learn to control yourself and use your mind to solve problems instead of your fists.

Ooooh! You sound so rugged! I'm very impressed by your obvious badassery.

Execute him without due process? Oops, I forgot - he's a black guy. Wouldn't you rather just lynch him?

What Zimmerman and Wilson did was perfectly legal. In most places in this country, you are allowed to use deadly force for defense regardless whether the attacker is armed or not. And may I suggest you Google "Murder" and learn what the legal definition is?

So people in this country should be excused to kill other people because they think they are assholes?

There is no good reason to kill a police officer.

Forum List

Back