That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

I'm trying to destroy racism. Why would I want a system in existence your founders created to give whites multiple centuries of a head start?
Looks like you're wasting a lot of time trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.
It exists. I just have the trick to beating it and then rubbing it in the face of racist whites.
Is that what you tell yourself? :)
I tell myself and other Blacks I have helped to build successful lives. Sometimes a I tell white people like yourself when it comes up.
Do you think you're respected as much as Candace Owens?
Who? Isnt Candace Owens the Black chick that sued for racial discrimination and got paid but now is pro Drumpf? If so then without a doubt I am more respected than her by the people that matter.

Looks like you're wasting a lot of time trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist.
It exists. I just have the trick to beating it and then rubbing it in the face of racist whites.
I tell myself and other Blacks I have helped to build successful lives. Sometimes a I tell white people like yourself when it comes up.
Who?
She's an attractive black woman who once thought like you. She's now a Trump supporter. :)

Who?
She's an attractive black woman who once thought like you. She's now a Trump supporter.
Yeah she is the one thats a hypocrite. Like I said. I am way more respected than she is by people that matter.

Your wife has a "white voice"?

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358

Get a realtor. They can go after these folks easier than you could. And I'm betting that THEY know when to use a "white voice" and are better at it. The fact you're writing your own offers seems to suggest these "investments" are not in the greatest shape.

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

It means she speaks standard english in a tone and cadence that fools white folks into believing she is white over the phone. The first time she did it I almost choked on my food it shocked me so badly. She grew up in a mostly white area with only one other Black family. She cant stand white people but she definitely knows how to work them and how they think.

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

Get a realtor. They can go after these folks easier than you could. And I'm betting that THEY know when to use a "white voice" and are better at it. The fact you're writing your own offers seems to suggest these "investments" are not in the greatest shape.
Didnt need one for this deal. It was a FSBO and the guy was in a pinch. To this day I rank it as one of the top offers I have drawn up.

I tell ya wut, I betcha Asslips ain't trying to buy no 160 acres and plant pine on one half, then run cows on the other.

I bet he don't know about buying up tax properties, either.

Dork.

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

It means she speaks standard english in a tone and cadence that fools white folks into believing she is white over the phone. The first time she did it I almost choked on my food it shocked me so badly. She grew up in a mostly white area with only one other Black family. She cant stand white people but she definitely knows how to work them and how they think.

If she can speak correct English any doesn't she do so unless pretending to be white?

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

If she can speak correct English any doesn't she do so unless pretending to be white?
I said standard (white) english not correct english. White americans dont even speak correct english. When not speaking in the tone and cadence of a white person she speaks a mixture of standard english without the white accent and Ebonics.

Last edited:

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

Asclepias is a self-professed liar , this whole thread is a lie.

He ain't got a pot to piss in, but he's a racist.

And worrying about making his rent next month.

I may not speak correct English but I sure as fuck don't call my kids chirren and axe them to behave.

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

Asclepias is a self-professed liar , this whole thread is a lie.

He ain't got a pot to piss in, but he's a racist.

And worrying about making his rent next month.

As soon as I read the OP I thought it sounded like some made up malarky he's using to make his point.

I may not speak correct English but I sure as fuck don't call my kids chirren and axe them to behave.
Why would you do that if you dont speak Ebonics? Arent you a white boy?

Yeah, the country's full of men named Deanna.

You shouldn't speak ebonics either. No one should. It makes the speaker seem ignorant.

Why would you do that if you dont speak Ebonics? Arent you a white boy?

Yeah, the country's full of men named Deanna.

You shouldn't speak ebonics either. No one should. It makes the speaker seem ignorant.

I didnt know your name was Deanna. With that retarded username it could have been Dean.

I love speaking Ebonics. If you cant speak Ebonics then you are dumb. It takes intelligence to be able to speak multiple languages. I never think a person that speaks Ebonics is ignorant and I wouldnt care if someone thought I was ignorant. If a person is too stupid to be able to communicate in multiple situations then they are losers.

Didnt need one for this deal. It was a FSBO and the guy was in a pinch. To this day I rank it as one of the top offers I have drawn up.

So you believe he was so "in a pinch" that he CARED about race? Sounds a bit sketchy.

Doing offers over the phone without a TOUR? REALLY? Why am I having a hard time reconciling your intelligence and acheivements with this personal anecdote?

So you believe he was so "in a pinch" that he CARED about race? Sounds a bit sketchy.

Doing offers over the phone without a TOUR? REALLY? Why am I having a hard time reconciling your intelligence and acheivements with this personal anecdote?

He's a lying sack of shit is what's really happening. It's all some weird fantasy he dreamed up, while in his 800 sq ft apartment he pays $995/mo for.

He sure was in pinch when my wife was talking to him. Looks like his racism was worse than him being in a pinch.

Done that several times. Its all in how you draw up the offers. You put contingencies in the offer. A rookie like you probably doesnt understand that. I dont know why you are having trouble. I am going to mark it down to ignorance or probably prejudice.

Forum List

Back