Zone1 How News Outlets Help Convince You That Most Criminals Are Black

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
If you look at the Uniform Crime Reports filed by the FBI every year, whites account for between sixty-five to seventy percent of all arrests annually. They commit between forty-five and fifty-one percent of the murders depending upon the year. They account for over sixty percent of arrests for rapes and assaults for most years. These are violent crimes. The right-wing media and “conservative” individuals inside of the media have promoted a narrative of Black-on-Black crime, then try tying it to unwed births or the lack of two parents in the house.

If you look at the Uniform Crime Reports filed by the FBI every year, whites account for between sixty-five to seventy percent of all arrests annually. They commit between forty-five and fifty-one percent of the murders depending upon the year. They account for over sixty percent of arrests for rapes and assaults for most years. These are violent crimes. The right-wing media and “conservative” individuals inside of the media have promoted a narrative of Black-on-Black crime, then try tying it to unwed births or the lack of two parents in the house.

I look locally. Here is a map of Jackson, TN with the highest crime area in shades of blue. The darker the blue, the more dangergous areas. The darkest blue are in increasingly predominately black populated areas of the city. I stay out of those areas, unless I have business. If I go, I go armed. It is as simple as that for me. Where am I going wrong?
1709185110331.png

Well it would be expected if you look at the figures from the national level

Unfortunately some just focus at certain area where the population of certain ethnic races are located

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ignoring white crime. I get tired of whites doing this.

Lets see, from what I am reading Jackson has a population of 68,000. 9 murders, 28 rapes, 55 robberies and 520 assaults.

Your town isn't much bigger than mine and has about the same amount of crime.

I don't feel compelled to carry a gun in the high crime part of town because there is no real danger. I worked in that part of town for more than a decade.

Lets compare your town to a real high crime area.

LA had 388 murders, 2,104 rapes, 9180 robberies, and 20,370 assaults. So are you really in rhat much danger?

It just doesn't matter what you guys are shown, you want to cling to that dumb narrative. Basically you seem to want to be armed in expectation of something that doesn't appear to happen very much in your town.

1. White: Approximately 11.8% of White residents in Jackson live below the poverty line.
  2. Black or African American: A higher percentage, 25.1%, of Black or African American residents experience poverty.
Why is this white6? Do you think this might have anything to do with whatever crime goes on in those communities. Tennessee is really not a good place for you to try talking about black crime without equally addressing the long record of white Tennessee racism.

The problem you have is that you take some people pointing out some facts and then you take it as a put down towards black people. If recognizing a problem with unwed births is somehow being racist or pointing a hateful finger, I can only say... the problems with unwed births runs true for every race, and that
IS a problem. Why do you think it isnt? Its much harder for kids to adjust and stay off the street without a dad around. Its much harder for a mother to play the role of both nurturer, and enforcer all by herself.. but somehow you think that isnt a problem for children of any race.

Im sure if you were having a private discussion with other black people about unwed birth or black on black crime in a community, it would be no problem. But you just cant believe that a white person can talk about these things from an objective view point, or even the point of wanting to shed a light to actually help people. Though it is true, social problems took a long time getting there and will take decades to reverse.

Your damn sure its always racism, always bigotry, always a white person simply mocking if they point something out that is afflicting

Its very clear. Most criminals in the country are white people. Whites are the majority of the population, but as a couple others here have pointed out, where people suffer the most from crime are densly populated areas where crime is concentrated disproportionately, and it just happens many of those areas, are majority black.

Why is there no Asian Lives Matter movement complaining about racist white cops picking on innocent Korean motorists ?

Why is it only black people rioting and burning down stores after looting them?

The problem you have is that you take some people pointing out some facts and then you take it as a put down towards black people. If recognizing a problem with unwed births is somehow being racist or pointing a hateful finger, I can only say... the problems with unwed births runs true for every race, and that
IS a problem. Why do you think it isnt? Its much harder for kids to adjust and stay off the street without a dad around. Its much harder for a mother to play the role of both nurturer, and enforcer all by herself.. but somehow you think that isnt a problem for children of any race.

Im sure if you were having a private discussion with other black people about unwed birth or black on black crime in a community, it would be no problem. But you just cant believe that a white person can talk about these things from an objective view point, or even the point of wanting to shed a light to actually help people. Though it is true, social problems took a long time getting there and will take decades to reverse.

Your damn sure its always racism, always bigotry, always a white person simply mocking if they point something out that is afflicting

Its very clear. Most criminals in the country are white people. Whites are the majority of the population, but as a couple others here have pointed out, where people suffer the most from crime are densly populated areas where crime is concentrated disproportionately, and it just happens many of those areas, are majority black.
I take it as what it is. Because whites have the same problems but we don't see the thousands of threads dissing whites. Yes, I am sure it's racism. Because you guys dismiss the impact of cenrturies of white racism on black communities. If most criminals are white, then its time to stop talking about densely populated ateas where crimes get solved and people get put in jails and tak about the rural white criminal that doesn't get caught and continues commiting crimes.

I am black and I'm telling you that the lack of a father is irrelevant but you right wing whites want to continue to act as of my being black doesn't count in my explaining what happens in the black community. The belief in white superiority causes this to happen.

I am sure that if I talk to a black person about the problem they won't deny the impact of white racism and I won't get called all the stupid names you guys call me. So again, that's evidence of racism. These are things that you apparently ignore. I don't.

I wonder where they got that idea.

Hmmmm...seen this somewhere before... :D

Do you believe that you persuade anyone with your constant posting of the same malarkey?

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics.jpg

FACTS!

You are ignoring proportionality of crimes committed by different races.

If 10% of the population commits 50% of the murders and 90% of the population commits the remaining 50% that says something about the 10% doesn't it?

Ignoring white crime. I get tired of whites doing this.

Lets see, from what I am reading Jackson has a population of 68,000. 9 murders, 28 rapes, 55 robberies and 520 assaults.

Your town isn't much bigger than mine and has about the same amount of crime.

I don't feel compelled to carry a gun in the high crime part of town because there is no real danger. I worked in that part of town for more than a decade.

Lets compare your town to a real high crime area.

LA had 388 murders, 2,104 rapes, 9180 robberies, and 20,370 assaults. So are you really in rhat much danger?

It just doesn't matter what you guys are shown, you want to cling to that dumb narrative. Basically you seem to want to be armed in expectation of something that doesn't appear to happen very much in your town.

1. White: Approximately 11.8% of White residents in Jackson live below the poverty line.
  2. Black or African American: A higher percentage, 25.1%, of Black or African American residents experience poverty.
Why is this white6? Do you think this might have anything to do with whatever crime goes on in those communities. Tennessee is really not a good place for you to try talking about black crime without equally addressing the long record of white Tennessee racism.
You play games with statistics and read biased studies produced by Leftist think tanks. The truth is the truth, the handful of people who agrees with you live in the same fantasy world.

I take it as what it is. Because whites have the same problems but we don't see the thousands of threads dissing whites. Yes, I am sure it's racism. Because you guys dismiss the impact of cenrturies of white racism on black communities. If most criminals are white, then its time to stop talking about densely populated ateas where crimes get solved and people get put in jails and tak about the rural white criminal that doesn't get caught and continues commiting crimes.

I am black and I'm telling you that the lack of a father is irrelevant but you right wing whites want to continue to act as of my being black doesn't count in my explaining what happens in the black community. The belief in white superiority causes this to happen.

I am sure that if I talk to a black person about the problem they won't deny the impact of white racism and I won't get called all the stupid names you guys call me. So again, that's evidence of racism. These are things that you apparently ignore. I don't.

Hmm no its NOT the belief in white superiority that causes people to try and think objectively. Your very caught up.

You are ignoring proportionality of crimes committed by different races.

If 10% of the population commits 50% of the murders and 90% of the population commits the remaining 50% that says something about the 10% doesn't it?
The only proportionality that counts is the TOTAL NUMBERS OF CRIMES COMMITTED AND THE TOTAL NUMBERS OF CRIMINAL OFFENDERS. If one race leads in 27 or 28 out of the 30 categories of crimes in the criminal code annually, that says something about that race. Murder is not the only crime.

Forum List

Back