That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

As usual, you post your paranoid, white-blaming, black crybaby grievance-mongering threads and as usual, I say go fuck yourself and go to hell. In whichever order you prefer.
So youre saying the white guy that told the Black guy the house was off the market but sold it over the phone sight unseen to what he thought was a white woman wast really racist?

I dont care what you say I should do. If you dont like my threads and you get emotional over them you should probably cease reading them all the time.

Well....there goes the neighborhood.......:(
I dont live there. I just rent it out for cash flow.

Only thing you rent is your 800 sq ft apartment. Who you think you're fooling?
I dont own any apartments but thats a good idea.

You probably don't own a damn thing. That's a problem.

Even the black guy that ran the crew I was on owned his house..outright.

It wasn't no mansion, but it was his. That is something.

I bet you wouldnt want to wager your home on that probability would you? :laugh:

I bet you wouldnt want to wager your home on that probability would you? :laugh:

I wouldn't at all, I don't play fuckfuck games, sorry. As my black friend did, so do I. Like I'd bet that with some online uber-racist poster or something. Get real! :no_text11:

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358
So you admit you and your wife are both liars. I hope your not teaching your kids these values.
I definitely teach my children to lie to white people. This way those obstacles racist whites put in your way get crushed by your success. I we hadnt lied to the white boy he wouldnt have sold us the home and we wouldnt have been able to turn a profit off of it.

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

So you admit you and your wife are both liars. I hope your not teaching your kids these values.
I definitely teach my children to lie to white people. This way those obstacles racist whites put in your way get crushed by your success. I we hadnt lied to the white boy he wouldnt have sold us the home and we wouldnt have been able to turn a profit off of it.
Your story has no credibility you have no credibility, you just admitted your a liar. If you do have kids you hate them.
White people dont provide me with credibility. Of course I lie to whites. Whites cant be trusted with the truth.

Your story has no credibility you have no credibility, you just admitted your a liar. If you do have kids you hate them.
White people dont provide me with credibility. Of course I lie to whites. Whites cant be trusted with the truth.
That’s Amazing

That’s Amazing
Not really. Its par for the course. You tell a white person the truth and they try and use it against you. I learned this quickly while working with whites. Had this one white guy try to take credit for my work when he thought I had already left for the day. My manager nailed his ass to the wall.

That’s Amazing
Not really. Its par for the course. You tell a white person the truth and they try and use it against you. I learned this quickly while working with whites. Had this one white guy try to take credit for my work when he thought I had already left for the day. My manager nailed his ass to the wall.
Do you consider yourself an angry person?

That’s Amazing
Depends on the subject. Do you consider yourself an angry person?

Last edited:
That’s Amazing
Depends on the subject. Do you consider yourself and angry person?
No. The last time I was here about a year ago yes I was angry.
Now can you answer my question? It’s a yes or no

That’s Amazing
It isnt a yes or a no. I dont allow people to limit my options. Its a "it depends" like I said before. If you tell me what you are trying to get at more specifically maybe I can give you a more specific answer.

That’s Amazing

Ain't nuttin' but a liar. The End.

That’s Amazing
It isnt a yes or a no. I dont allow people to limit my options. Its a "it depends" like I said before. If you tell me what you are trying to get at more specifically maybe I can give you a more specific answer.
Why do you lie? Is out of fear or anger?

When I lie to whites its due to strategy and caution.

Do you lie to all whites?

You lie because of your anger towards whites.

Do you lie to all whites?
Pretty much any white that is in a position to cause me an issue or keep me from something I want. I dont lie to the ones that are close to me because they have already earned their way into my circle of trust.

You lie because of your anger towards whites.
I just told you I lie to whites due to strategic reasons or caution. Any anger I have with whites is directed at those situations I specified when I said "it depends".

Forum List

Back