That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

So many trumpanzees refusing to believe that a poster bought an investment house.....and why? Because he's black. That in and of itself is fascinating.

What I found even more fascinating was the stupidity of the posters that claimed it was a bad idea to structure a deal over the phone sight unseen. Its like they never heard of structuring an offer sheet that had contingencies in it to protect the buyer. These same posters then expect me to believe they are smart. :laughing0301:
Anyone that buys a property unseen is a total dumbass. I reckon this applies to Asclepias

I
I stopped counting. Right now its pure monthly profit.

What? Wtf?! Why is it just monthly, strange-o?

Are you buying this thing or subletting it?

If you were buying it, it would be a 1-time deal, dumbass.
Go back to sleep dude. Youre embarrassing yourself now. :laugh:

No, no I'm not, but it is fun watching you trip over your lies. :)
Its more fun watching you wallow in your ignorance in public view.
laugh.gif

Its amazing you claim to be smart but have no concept of what a monthly profit on a home implies.

I

laugh.gif

Sure it is! So what's that dollar amount from last month again?

I

laugh.gif

Dont worry about it. You dont believe right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I believe you're a liar, you even confirmed it, next!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We know you dont even believe that but like I said if you keep trying you may convince yourself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We know you dont even believe that but like I said if you keep trying you may convince yourself.
laugh.gif

Yeah, this entire thread is BS.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I know you are embarrassed you dont know how to buy a home and showed everyone on this forum your lack of intelligence.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I know you are embarrassed you dont know how to buy a home and showed everyone on this forum your lack of intelligence.
In what way?

I know to check for termites, boy, you don't know shit, and ain't never bought a piece of property in your life. Stop lying.

Pics of income receipt or STFU. You can blot out the personal stuff. I'll wait.

But when did Asslipper realize he was black? Because he seems way too pissed off for it to have been a really long time ago.

Your wife has a "white voice"?

What does that mean?

Correct pronunciation?

No axe for ask?

No chirren for children?

No dey for they?

It means she speaks standard english in a tone and cadence that fools white folks into believing she is white over the phone. The first time she did it I almost choked on my food it shocked me so badly. She grew up in a mostly white area with only one other Black family. She cant stand white people but she definitely knows how to work them and how they think.
Oh, she is racist, nuff said

I may not speak correct English but I sure as fuck don't call my kids chirren and axe them to behave.
Why would you do that if you dont speak Ebonics? Arent you a white boy?

Yeah, the country's full of men named Deanna.

You shouldn't speak ebonics either. No one should. It makes the speaker seem ignorant.

I didnt know your name was Deanna. With that retarded username it could have been Dean.

I love speaking Ebonics. If you cant speak Ebonics then you are dumb. It takes intelligence to be able to speak multiple languages. I never think a person that speaks Ebonics is ignorant and I wouldnt care if someone thought I was ignorant. If a person is too stupid to be able to communicate in multiple situations then they are losers.

Hey back up a bit. It takes MORE intelligence to speak Klingon, but that doesn't make you special.. :poke:
I didnt say it made me special. I said it made me smarter than most whites because they only speak 1 language and thats not even correct.
poke.gif
Speaking more than one language does not mean you are smarter, it means you learned another language. I cook better than most people i know, it doesnt mean i am smarter.

Why would you do that if you dont speak Ebonics? Arent you a white boy?

You shouldn't speak ebonics either. No one should. It makes the speaker seem ignorant.

I didnt know your name was Deanna. With that retarded username it could have been Dean.

I love speaking Ebonics. If you cant speak Ebonics then you are dumb. It takes intelligence to be able to speak multiple languages. I never think a person that speaks Ebonics is ignorant and I wouldnt care if someone thought I was ignorant. If a person is too stupid to be able to communicate in multiple situations then they are losers.

Hey back up a bit. It takes MORE intelligence to speak Klingon, but that doesn't make you special.. :poke:
I didnt say it made me special. I said it made me smarter than most whites because they only speak 1 language and thats not even correct.
poke.gif
Speaking more than one language does not mean you are smarter, it means you learned another language. I cook better than most people i know, it doesnt mean i am smarter.
Thats because cooking isnt another language.

Asslips used to claim he "play-raped" several white women and once cornered said he married a white woman....and now she uses a "white voice" to buy a house on the telephone?..who's he married to....Rachael Dolezal? :lol:

Asslips used to claim he "play-raped" several white women and once cornered said he married a white woman....and now she uses a "white voice" to buy a house on the telephone?..who's he married to....Rachael Dolezal? :lol:
When did I say I married a white woman? There is no way in hell I would want to marry a white woman. Youre just mad white women like to sexual role play and pretend they are getting raped by a big Black buck. :laugh:

When did I say I married a white woman? There is no way in hell I would want to marry a white woman. Youre just mad white women like to sexual role play and pretend they are getting raped by a big Black buck. :laugh:

"A big black buck"? :lol:

5.jpg

poke.gif
Thats because cooking isnt another language.
Ok i have great Cadd skills and am artistic, doesnt mean i am smarter. Anything pretty much can be taught, it still only makes you know another language, doesnt make you smarter.

Forum List

Back