That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

If you ask a liar a question, do you think you'll get the truth?

If so, kick yourself right in the ass, now.

No. The last time I was here about a year ago yes I was angry.
Now can you answer my question? It’s a yes or no
It isnt a yes or a no. I dont allow people to limit my options. Its a "it depends" like I said before. If you tell me what you are trying to get at more specifically maybe I can give you a more specific answer.
Why do you lie? Is out of fear or anger?
When I lie to whites its due to strategy and caution.
You lie because of your anger towards whites.
I just told you I lie to whites due to strategic reasons or caution. Any anger I have with whites is directed at those situations I specified when I said "it depends".
No. The last time I was here about a year ago yes I was angry.
Now can you answer my question? It’s a yes or no
It isnt a yes or a no. I dont allow people to limit my options. Its a "it depends" like I said before. If you tell me what you are trying to get at more specifically maybe I can give you a more specific answer.
Do you lie to all whites?
Pretty much any white that is in a position to cause me an issue or keep me from something I want. I dont lie to the ones that are close to me because they have already earned their way into my circle of trust.
So you lie to get your way, you act like an angry black woman.

well i know what Asc is saying....i delivered to a black ex marine up in the Anaheim hills were you need to make good money to live as it is....well this guy was an aerospace engineer who made 6 figures as it is and was well liked by the people there,i thought and so did he....well he invented a device that made assembling a certain plane part easier....Northrop gave him 3 million for this device and he took that money and invested in real estate and became even richer,so he bought a beautiful Hummer that cost 100,000 dollars,had it done in the same place that Shaq and Kobie had their cars done....now all of a sudden some of the white people there were telling me at the mail box that this guy is dealing drugs.....so i say how can you say that you know him....so they say well look at that car he drives....i could not say this aloud but i was saying to myself....dam you people are fucked....and Danny told me he knows what they think,but he said fuck them i just bought a house in Mission Viejo....which put the hills to shame...

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358
Another fantasy nobody believes.

I just told you I lie to whites due to strategic reasons or caution. Any anger I have with whites is directed at those situations I specified when I said "it depends".
Pretty much any white that is in a position to cause me an issue or keep me from something I want. I dont lie to the ones that are close to me because they have already earned their way into my circle of trust.
I lie to make money off of whites and set traps for whites. Tying back into the OP. I made money from my wife lying to the white boy that wouldnt sell his home to a Black person. I have set traps for whites by lying to them about something and watching them make fools out of themselves with the information.

So you admit you and your wife are both liars. I hope your not teaching your kids these values.
I definitely teach my children to lie to white people. This way those obstacles racist whites put in your way get crushed by your success. I we hadnt lied to the white boy he wouldnt have sold us the home and we wouldnt have been able to turn a profit off of it.
Your story has no credibility you have no credibility, you just admitted your a liar. If you do have kids you hate them.
White people dont provide me with credibility. Of course I lie to whites. Whites cant be trusted with the truth.
That’s Amazing
Not really. Its par for the course. You tell a white person the truth and they try and use it against you. I learned this quickly while working with whites. Had this one white guy try to take credit for my work when he thought I had already left for the day. My manager nailed his ass to the wall.
Was it because he was white, or just an asshole. Black people do this shit too.

I lie to make money off of whites and set traps for whites. Tying back into the OP. I made money from my wife lying to the white boy that wouldnt sell his home to a Black person. I have set traps for whites by lying to them about something and watching them make fools out of themselves with the information.
Liars can't be trusted, regardless of race.

I dont care if whites trust me or not. As long as my people trust me then thats good enough for me.

I definitely teach my children to lie to white people. This way those obstacles racist whites put in your way get crushed by your success. I we hadnt lied to the white boy he wouldnt have sold us the home and we wouldnt have been able to turn a profit off of it.
Your story has no credibility you have no credibility, you just admitted your a liar. If you do have kids you hate them.
White people dont provide me with credibility. Of course I lie to whites. Whites cant be trusted with the truth.
That’s Amazing
Not really. Its par for the course. You tell a white person the truth and they try and use it against you. I learned this quickly while working with whites. Had this one white guy try to take credit for my work when he thought I had already left for the day. My manager nailed his ass to the wall.
It was because he was a white racist that couldnt stand the fact that I was better at what we did even though he had years of experience on me. Prior to this incident he asked me how I knew so much. I told him because I studied. He then asked me didnt I grow up in Oakland? I told him yes but they have books in Oakland too.

I dont care if whites trust me or not. As long as my people trust me then thats good enough for me.
But when we are asked to listen, why listen to lies?

That’s Amazing
It was because he was a white racist that couldnt stand the fact that I was better at what we did even though he had years of experience on me. Prior to this incident he asked me how I knew so much. I told him because I studied. He then asked me didnt I grow up in Oakland? I told him yes but they have books in Oakland too.
And that was wrong. It is frustrating that people are still so narrow minded and racist.

I never ask white people to listen unless they are asking me a question and interrupt or deflect while I am answering.

That’s Amazing
And that was wrong. It is frustrating that people are still so narrow minded and racist.
How is it frustrating to you? You dont have to put up with it. Me and my people do.

Don’t

I never ask white people to listen unless they are asking me a question and interrupt or deflect while I am answering.
Another lie

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358
If you think like this you are going to turn into a useless troll and I am likely going to iggy-list you.

Times have radically changed since the early 1960's when race was a major factor for most if not all peoples.

For me, I worry most about prison tat's on a person than anything else. Tat's up the neck and in the face warn me that I need to put distance between me and this x-con.

In a strong second place is filthy stinky ragged clothing. This tells me I am dealing with a homeless vagrant and I also need to put distance between me and him/her.

In third place for me is anyone who does not make at least a superficial attempt to cover his gun. The open-carry fanatics bother me, and being O/C they have a 1/4 second advantage on the draw than I do from concealed carry, because I need 1/4 second more to uncover the pistol.

Eccentric hairstyles is in fourth place.

All four of those considerations exceed race, which is in fifth place, however a neatly dressed Negro couple with kids are no risk at all, and I accept them as civilized human beings same as any other people.

Its the black babes -- who most often come across as hookers -- or the black dudes -- who most often come across as thugs -- that make my red flag list in fifth place. So if this is you, then keep your distance. Six to ten feet is a minimum. Six to ten miles is preferred.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back