That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

Liars can't be trusted, regardless of race.
I dont care if whites trust me or not. As long as my people trust me then thats good enough for me.
But when we are asked to listen, why listen to lies?
I never ask white people to listen unless they are asking me a question and interrupt or deflect while I am answering.
Another lie
So post the proof its a lie?
I’ve already proved your a liar

I dont care if whites trust me or not. As long as my people trust me then thats good enough for me.
But when we are asked to listen, why listen to lies?
I never ask white people to listen unless they are asking me a question and interrupt or deflect while I am answering.
Another lie
So post the proof its a lie?
I’ve already proved your a liar

And he is, too.

These threads....

Will we ever have a black President who was actually born in America?

We could have with Herman Cain, but that didn't happen.
Yeah, Jeffery.....the GOP rejected him. Sure surprised me.

I'm not "Jeffery" but..Was it the GOP that sent him pics of his grandchildren in their schoolyard?

I think not. That was Democrats. That's their M.O. Also he bought things for a woman? BFD

He helped somebody out, so he's a bad man, huh? :cuckoo:

These threads....

Will we ever have a black President who was actually born in America?

We could have with Herman Cain, but that didn't happen.
Yeah, Jeffery.....the GOP rejected him. Sure surprised me.

I'm not "Jeffery" but..Was it the GOP that sent him pics of his grandchildren in their schoolyard?

I think not. That was Democrats. That's their M.O. Also he bought things for a woman? BFD

He helped somebody out, so he's a bad man, huh? :cuckoo:
Was it Democrats voting against him in the Primaries? Ah....I see....more GOP victimization by those mean Democrats.

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358

So many trumpanzees refusing to believe that a poster bought an investment house.....and why? Because he's black. That in and of itself is fascinating.

That's fucking hilarious! OMG!! Next up, Jake Starkey's top 10 reasons why, as a real Republican, he's shunned DJT.

Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358

I already knew it was from "The Jerk" :113:

who cares Ace !!
Me and everyone that has posted on this thread. Why do you ask?
Still think so?
I know so. If no one cared they wouldnt be posting.
-------------------------------- aw , its a stupid crying and whining post and subject with maybe 81 - 132 responses in 4 days or so . There ain't much interest in your crying and whining complaining . Why don't you try acting like an AMERICAN rather than a crying and whining victim Ace ??

Last edited:
One that stands to make a large profit. Silly clowns like you dont understand how to run the numbers.

Oh, but you're wrong, racist black boy. Enjoy your wetlands. You probably don't even care if the property floods every rain, as long as you make a profit.

Well, I guess that's just business, but that's not the way I do it. Or ever would.
Yeah ok. Youre the guy afraid to do a deal sight unseen over some silly ass advice. So the trick is to know your market and your ROI but you probably have no clue what that stuff is.

Whatever bro, you're the onr over there talking about buying properties unseen over the phone, ok?

I know how to maximize teh profit.

I been taught this this all my life.

Saturday is house-looking day, k?
Thats right. If youre afraid to buy sight unseen thats your issue not mine. Works out well for me. This one wasnt really sight unseen though. I did see the outside and the neighborhood.

Youve been taught some dumb shit by some dumb people if you are afraid to buy sight unseen. You know what a contingency is? Its a get out of the offer free card.

You're lying, and you've never bought a property in your life.

You don't own where you live, even, liar.

This entire thread is BS.
If you keep saying that in anger maybe you will convince yourself its true. :laugh:

One that stands to make a large profit. Silly clowns like you dont understand how to run the numbers.

Oh, but you're wrong, racist black boy. Enjoy your wetlands. You probably don't even care if the property floods every rain, as long as you make a profit.

Well, I guess that's just business, but that's not the way I do it. Or ever would.
Yeah ok. Youre the guy afraid to do a deal sight unseen over some silly ass advice. So the trick is to know your market and your ROI but you probably have no clue what that stuff is.

Whatever bro, you're the onr over there talking about buying properties unseen over the phone, ok?

Thats right. If youre afraid to buy sight unseen thats your issue not mine. Works out well for me. This one wasnt really sight unseen though. I did see the outside and the neighborhood.

Youve been taught some dumb shit by some dumb people if you are afraid to buy sight unseen. You know what a contingency is? Its a get out of the offer free card.

If you were right there peering at it and in the neighborhood, why didn't you look at it?
Its kind of obvious you were too stupid to read the OP. Do that and get back to me if you need a more detailed explanation.

If you keep saying that in anger maybe you will convince yourself its true. :laugh:

So how much profit did you make on this unseen property your woman bid on the telephone?

I never heard of stuff like this, but do go on.

So how much profit did you make on this unseen property your woman bid on the telephone?
I stopped counting. Right now its pure monthly profit.

who cares Ace !!
Me and everyone that has posted on this thread. Why do you ask?
Still think so?
I know so. If no one cared they wouldnt be posting.
-------------------------------- aw , its a stupid crying and whining post and subject with maybe 81 - 132 responses in 4 days or so . There ain't much interest in your crying and whining complaining . Why don't you try acting like an AMERICAN rather than a crying and whining victim Ace ??
So its changed from no one cares to its not much interest now huh? Dont be mad that you cared and took time out of your day to post about my thread. :laugh:

So many trumpanzees refusing to believe that a poster bought an investment house.....and why? Because he's black. That in and of itself is fascinating.

What I found even more fascinating was the stupidity of the posters that claimed it was a bad idea to structure a deal over the phone sight unseen. Its like they never heard of structuring an offer sheet that had contingencies in it to protect the buyer. These same posters then expect me to believe they are smart. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back