That Moment When They Realize You Are Black...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Just finished reading this funny story about this young Black lady that was remarking on how whites love helping other whites...until they find out later you are actually Black. Its a very interesting tactic that my wife showed me one day after I had been house hunting and spoken with the owner that said the house was off the market. She called the home owner using her "white" voice and actually made an offer for the house which he accepted and faxed back to us without ever seeing us in person. You should have seen the look on his face when he met us and found out we were Black. :laugh:

e5f335099e8768bcc618df932784c358

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
O yeah. White people generally have easier lives and doors opened for them that black people could never. They don't know hard times or struggle or stress, AND IF THEY DO, it has zero to do with the race.

84188454.jpg

#whitepeopleproblems

all Americans should be able to rent to , sell to , or do any other monetary transaction based on any criteria they like . -------- just saying !!

all Americans should be able to rent to , sell to , or do any other monetary transaction based on any criteria they like . -------- just saying !!
Absolutely. Freedom of association is paramount to retaining ones freedom in general.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Freedom of association is paramount to retaining ones freedom in general.
I didnt want to associate with the white boy. I just wanted to buy the house he was selling so I could make more money.

As usual, you post your paranoid, white-blaming, black crybaby grievance-mongering threads and as usual, I say go fuck yourself and go to hell. In whichever order you prefer.

Me when I get poor customer service anywhere: "These people suck!"

Racist Blacks when they get bad service anywhere: "These people are racist!"

The idiot racist OP and the racist author of that garbage seem to think that whites never get bad service. Fucking racist idiots.

These threads....

Will we ever have a black President who was actually born in America?

Forum List

Back