That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Could you link that please.

I know it's complete bullshit, I just want to see you flounder.

Since we have the right to bear arms and all that, permits are unconstitutional.

c'mon rocky!

:link:

Lawful Self-Defense - Weapons - Division of Licensing, FDACS

1. Never display a handgun to gain "leverage" in an argument, even if it isn't loaded or you never intend to use it.

2. The amount of force that you use to defend yourself must not be excessive under the circumstances.

Never use deadly force in self-defense unless you are afraid that if you don't, you will be killed or seriously injured;
Verbal threats never justify your use of deadly force;
If you think someone has a weapon and will use it unless you kill him, be sure you are right and are not overreacting to the situation.
3. The law permits you to carry a concealed weapon for self-defense. Carrying a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman or a "good samaritan."

4. Never carry your concealed weapon into any place where the statute prohibits carrying it.

This is not a complete summary of all the statutes and court opinions on the use of deadly force. Because the concealed weapons statute specifies that concealed weapons are to be used for lawful self-defense, we have not attempted to summarize the body of law on lawful defense of property. This information is not intended as legal advice. Every self-defense case has its own unique set of facts, and it is unwise to try to predict how a particular case would be decided. It is clear, however, that the law protects people who keep their tempers under control and use deadly force only as a last resort.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

It doesn't matter, I don't think. One person unjustly shot and killed another person. He needs to be arrested and put on trial.

One stupid non-black person shoots and kills a black teen, then it makes headline news and the NAACP goes nuts.

Meanwhile thousands of black teens are killed each year by other blacks......not a peep from the national news or the NAACP.

You can't shakedown whitey for black people killing black people.....

main point is not the fact he got shot its that white cops are covering it up. lol

white racist conservatives dont understand.

Of course they understand. It's most important to say nothing is ever racially motivated. Ever.

A lot of criminal conduct has at its core, a belief that there is some kind of right to commit that crime.

And you have a link right here:

There is much truth in his statement. Your need to waste space...well......Just keep the blinders on. Will you find a link that proves it conclusively, you know there isnt. Yet if you were to probe psychology papers you wouldnt have responded as such.

I have searched desperately to find a story that tells me eric holder, al sharpton of the fdle have even paid a wit of attention to this case of hate crime.. sadly I am unable to find anything. nada.

Perhaps you missed it, but the perpetrators in that case were arrested and charged.

did al sharpton arrive on the scene yet? how about holder? they there yet? where is the outrage? oh sorry there is none, it was a white kid so it's okay to burn him alive.. we got it.

What an asshole you are. A 17 kid was murdered and you justify it. You are really low scum.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Could you link that please.

I know it's complete bullshit, I just want to see you flounder.

Since we have the right to bear arms and all that, permits are unconstitutional.
:lol::lol:

Perhaps you missed it, but the perpetrators in that case were arrested and charged.

did al sharpton arrive on the scene yet? how about holder? they there yet? where is the outrage? oh sorry there is none, it was a white kid so it's okay to burn him alive.. we got it.

I see you've forgotten to take your tax payer provided medications again.

The reason the Feds have gotten involved is because of the lack of action by the police, and the failure to arrest and charge the perpetrator. You, of course, already know that. But since it doesn't support your race baiting, you have to babble on about unconnected BS and try to manufacture something that isn't there. Shut up and swallow already.

I know I know,, it's hard for you and your ilk to shoulder your hypocrisy.. but that's just the way it is,, innit?

What an asshole you are. A 17 kid was murdered and you justify it. You are really low scum.

Nope, murder is a legal definition. At this point, he was killed. And it appears the cops and DA think the guy who killed him was justified.

where did I justify it you dumbass of a tampon? that's qute a stretch. I know I know,, you don't like for me to mention that black kids set a white kid on fire and told him it's what he deserved.. do ya?

I have searched desperately to find a story that tells me eric holder, al sharpton of the fdle have even paid a wit of attention to this case of hate crime.. sadly I am unable to find anything. nada.

What white kid? This is about a black kid. The only thing you seem to "got" is a drive to turn everything into a false equivalency. The fact that we're talking about this tells you NOTHING about the other incident. And the wingnuts wonder why we call them racist so often!!! :cuckoo:

remember that case in Memphis where the black people kidnapped a young white teenage couple? they sodomized them raped them, set them on fire, and we were'nt allowed to mention race.. you choking on your hypocrisy yet?

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

This sounds like an incident that could've been avoided. Doesn't matter what race the shooter or the kid were. The neighborhood watch guy apparently was within his rights if he was attacked, but all of this could've been avoided if nwg wouldntve confronted the kid.

where did I justify it you dumbass of a tampon? that's qute a stretch. I know I know,, you don't like for me to mention that black kids set a white kid on fire and told him it's what he deserved.. do ya?

Because it has nothing to do with this incident, ya racist bitch.

So far, no state charges have been filed because Zimmerman's injuries have been consistent with his story. It will be up to the Feds to phony up a case.

Dumb fuck, by Florida's own laws, he is guilty of homocide. He has no legal defense by Florida's own laws, because the kid was far smaller than him, he initiated the conflict, that the kid was not armed in any way.

Lawful Self-Defense - Weapons - Division of Licensing, FDACS

Q. What if I see a crime being committed?

A. A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman. But, as stated earlier, deadly force is justified if you are trying to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony. The use of deadly force must be absolutely necessary to prevent the crime. Also, if the criminal runs away, you cannot use deadly force to stop him, because you would no longer be "preventing" a crime. If use of deadly force is not necessary, or you use deadly force after the crime has stopped, you could be convicted of manslaughter.

remember that case in Memphis where the black people kidnapped a young white teenage couple? they sodomized them raped them, set them on fire, and we were'nt allowed to mention race.. you choking on your hypocrisy yet?

Who said you weren't allowed to mention race? When the incident was discussed, race was mentioned repeatedly, ya lying racist.

I know I know it never does you hypocrite racist bastard.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

This sounds like an incident that could've been avoided. Doesn't matter what race the shooter or the kid were. The neighborhood watch guy apparently was within his rights if he was attacked, but all of this could've been avoided if nwg wouldntve confronted the kid.

Sure it could have been avoided, if he did as told and stopped following the boy. He should have been arrested on that basis alone.

Who said you weren't allowed to mention race? When the incident was discussed, race was mentioned repeatedly, ya lying racist.

no you bastard racist we weren't,, we were told over and over that race didn't have a damn thing to do with it.. you lying racist

So, by your own words, one horrible criminal act justifies another one? You are one sick bitch.:cuckoo:

I know I know it never does you hypocrite racist bastard.

Nothing whatsoever, except in the minds of wingnut racists.

Forum List

Back