That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

Havn't read the news report on this yet, but your above statement that I have embolded, is an idiotic statement as is written on your part, and undoubtedly it is a statement written by a possible racist also.

So no matter what goes on in the south eh, if it involves a black and white, then racism is always the case to be involved no matter what ? Kidding me right?

This ideology in thinking, is what opens the door wide open for the devil himself to walk right on through it, and with ease... Like Martin Luther King once said himself, "judge a man based upon his character, and not upon his skin color", then the facts can be truly found out in these cases in a more fair and balanced way..

It could have been just a case of bullyism and chest pounding that got totally out of control between these two individuals who came together in life at the wrong time, where as the shooter could have been just preying on a supposed weaker victim in life (i.e. just was looking for an excuse, because he had finally broke in a volital economy and/or due to many hardships he has had in life), where as if it would have been anyone else, and of any other color to have push this person's button in life at the wrong time, the results & outcome still could have been the same if be the case. Unfortunately for this young man, he may have become a victim of a person who finally broke in his life, where as the results were traggic once this happened, where as it was an anything goes after that type of event or situation takes place in ones life sadly enough. Will be interesting to learn what has happened in this situation....

If it is racism, then the guy needs to be evaluated as such based upon the strong evidence as to be found within what is known to be racism, and yes the investigation should go federal yes, but your blanket statement above is rediculous & reveals your bias in life against white people whom live in the south... I hope you know that !

Well fellow, in the '40s and 50s, when I was a child, lynching in the South was a weekend sport. And it was just one race that was the target of the lynchings. While much change has taken place, from the comments on this board, you can see that there are many that would that we could return to the "good old days".

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

Boy, you are way out of line. Zimmerman was twice the size of the kid. He initiated the conflict. The boy had done nothing at all wrong. All the boy had on him was a sack of candy and a can of iced tea.

There are a bunch of questions here. Why, with Zimmerman's background, did he have a concealed carry permit at all? Why did not the police take him in for questioning, and arrest him just on the evidence of the recording on the 9-11 call?

And why are you defending a murderer?
No one defending a murderer I don't think, but just analyzing the circumstances and the case as was put up on here for debate and to engauge in conversation over... Hopefully a get to the bottom of the case will be reached, and justice will soon prevail finally..

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

Havn't read the news report on this yet, but your above statement that I have embolded, is an idiotic statement as is written on your part, and undoubtedly it is a statement written by a possible racist also.

So no matter what goes on in the south eh, if it involves a black and white, then racism is always the case to be involved no matter what ? Kidding me right?

This ideology in thinking, is what opens the door wide open for the devil himself to walk right on through it, and with ease... Like Martin Luther King once said himself, "judge a man based upon his character, and not upon his skin color", then the facts can be truly found out in these cases in a more fair and balanced way..

It could have been just a case of bullyism and chest pounding that got totally out of control between these two individuals who came together in life at the wrong time, where as the shooter could have been just preying on a supposed weaker victim in life (i.e. just was looking for an excuse, because he had finally broke in a volital economy and/or due to many hardships he has had in life), where as if it would have been anyone else, and of any other color to have push this person's button in life at the wrong time, the results & outcome still could have been the same if be the case. Unfortunately for this young man, he may have become a victim of a person who finally broke in his life, where as the results were traggic once this happened, where as it was an anything goes after that type of event or situation takes place in ones life sadly enough. Will be interesting to learn what has happened in this situation....

If it is racism, then the guy needs to be evaluated as such based upon the strong evidence as to be found within what is known to be racism, and yes the investigation should go federal yes, but your blanket statement above is rediculous & reveals your bias in life against white people whom live in the south... I hope you know that !

Well fellow, in the '40s and 50s, when I was a child, lynching in the South was a weekend sport. And it was just one race that was the target of the lynchings. While much change has taken place, from the comments on this board, you can see that there are many that would that we could return to the "good old days".
Your opinion is closed minded due to your personal life experiences and/or teachings, but you need to come forward and join the rest of us in modern day society finally (if you can somehow do that).. The very thing that you are using as an excuse, could also serve as this guy's defence just as well if not careful... Ever think about that one ?

Last edited:
Is Sharpton one of the board moderators now? Who said you couldn't talk about it? Sounds like you're making things up. If you were telling the truth, you'd provide proof. The fact that you have to bring up Sharpton speaks volumes. :cool:

provide yer own damn prooof I anit yer damn slave.

You're the one making the assertion. I don't have to prove yours. I'm just making one of my own, that you're a racist and all the evidence is in this thread. QED :D

you think calling me a racist is going to damage me>> then dew it. :lol::lol::lol::lol: racist.

I knew that some of these people that post here were racists and really sick, I did not realize how many.

Justification of the murder of a 17 boy by a man twice his size, when the boy was doing absolutely nothing wrong is just about as low as it gets. These are the kind of people that allowed the ovens to be fired up in Germany.

again you lying hypocrite,, no one justified anything,, we just pointed out al sharpton's fucking hypocrisy..

And succeeded in highlighting your obvious racism and bigotry. And the fact that you care nothing for justice. I stand by my comments concerning your character.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tough tittle said the little kittie

There is much truth in his statement.

And no doubt, the link will be coming any time.

Yet if you were to probe psychology papers you wouldnt have responded as such.

And you think you know so much about what I have and have not read. But you don't. Because, you are, yourself, not well versed in what you both are trying to talk about.

His claim is flawed at best. He is, clumsily, trying to the tendencies of many people with criminal histories to demonstrate anti-social behavior tendencies, while confusing anti social behavior with psychopathic behavior. The problem is that anti-social personality disorder is not the same thing as psychopathy, and while a large portion of prison populations may indeed meet the criteria of that condition, only a small minority could be considered to meet the definition of psychopathy. Furthermore, psychopathy is not now, nor has it ever been, a recognized disorder by the psychiatric community. The recognized and accepted diagnoses criteria of anti social personality disorder is an evaluation of behavior based on clinical evidence and research, while the label of psychopathy is one that is used in the law enforcement setting to evaluate a person's morality. That is something that psychiatric practice will not do, nor has a need to do. Furthermore, the use of the label of psychopathy in the law enforcement setting itself carries a circular presumption, whereby behavior is deemed "immoral" based on the assumption that the person's character is altogether "immoral" and that his motivations are purely "immoral" without any possibility of more in depth explanations being given. In short, the label is a writing off of the person as being incapable of anything other than evil. In the clinical setting, a person with anti social personality disorder is regarded as having the ability to make decisions to engage in proper social behaviors, and as being responsible for those decisions. It's ironic that that law enforcement practices at times utilize the label of psychopathy to prosecute crimes, when the concept itself presumes a mental state by the actor that would make them incapable of being criminally responsible for their actions.

Next time you want to belittle someone, make sure you're armed with more than parlor talk.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Link? Or lie?

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

Link? Or lie?

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

Link? Or lie?

provide yer own damn prooof I anit yer damn slave.

You're the one making the assertion. I don't have to prove yours. I'm just making one of my own, that you're a racist and all the evidence is in this thread. QED :D

you think calling me a racist is going to damage me>> then dew it. :lol::lol::lol::lol: racist.

it occured to me that one day this great country will have a black republican president, will render democrats all racist..

There is much truth in his statement.

And no doubt, the link will be coming any time.

Yet if you were to probe psychology papers you wouldnt have responded as such.

And you think you know so much about what I have and have not read. But you don't. Because, you are, yourself, not well versed in what you both are trying to talk about.

His claim is flawed at best. He is, clumsily, trying to the tendencies of many people with criminal histories to demonstrate anti-social behavior tendencies, while confusing anti social behavior with psychopathic behavior. The problem is that anti-social personality disorder is not the same thing as psychopathy, and while a large portion of prison populations may indeed meet the criteria of that condition, only a small minority could be considered to meet the definition of psychopathy. Furthermore, psychopathy is not now, nor has it ever been, a recognized disorder by the psychiatric community. The recognized and accepted diagnoses criteria of anti social personality disorder is an evaluation of behavior based on clinical evidence and research, while the label of psychopathy is one that is used in the law enforcement setting to evaluate a person's morality. That is something that psychiatric practice will not do, nor has a need to do. Furthermore, the use of the label of psychopathy in the law enforcement setting itself carries a circular presumption, whereby behavior is deemed "immoral" based on the assumption that the person's character is altogether "immoral" and that his motivations are purely "immoral" without any possibility of more in depth explanations being given. In short, the label is a writing off of the person as being incapable of anything other than evil. In the clinical setting, a person with anti social personality disorder is regarded as having the ability to make decisions to engage in proper social behaviors, and as being responsible for those decisions. It's ironic that that law enforcement practices at times utilize the label of psychopathy to prosecute crimes, when the concept itself presumes a mental state by the actor that would make them incapable of being criminally responsible for their actions.

Next time you want to belittle someone, make sure you're armed with more than parlor talk.

I have made zero claims to know or even to pretend to guess the knowledge you have acquired. I do know that many people operate with the presumption it is a right to break the law, That is my only claim.

So take your butt hurt and apply some preparation H OK

Ever listen to the "ad.-council-federal government" radio message featuring "McGruff the crime dog"? It's weird and vaguely offensive that the federal government would try for an awkwardly funny and yet serious advice about neighborhood crime watch. Of course McGruff doesn't advise shooting a stranger but the message is clear, take action and inform on strangers in the neighborhood.

Sounds like a cse of self defense.

Figures your ignorant ass would say that.:cuckoo:

Only because the injuries were consistent with self defense. We are never going to know what really happened anyway. The government has too much invested in finding the shooter guilty of something. The State wants to uphold their stand your ground law.

To me, if I was in charge and someone made 40 911 calls within such a short period of time, it seems like there would be a review to see if he had a CCW permit and get an evaluation to see if he should keep it. The man is obviously some kind of nervous nellie who doesn't have the judgment to be on any kind of neighborhood watch program.

it occured to me that one day this great country will have a black republican president, will render democrats all racist..

democrats will NEVER allow a black Republican to become President.

Forum List

Back