That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

and it wasnt just a murder, it was a "hate" murder..................that makes it even more terrible

like when those two black boys poured gasoline on the white kid and set him on fire? Has that been labeled a Hate/race crime yet? don't let's be hypocritical here now.

That was an exercise in civil rights. Specifically the right to pursue happiness and seeing the boy on fire made them very happy.

Thats ridiculous.:doubt:

One stupid non-black person shoots and kills a black teen, then it makes headline news and the NAACP goes nuts.

Meanwhile thousands of black teens are killed each year by other blacks......not a peep from the national news or the NAACP.

You can't shakedown whitey for black people killing black people.....
It's ALWAYS helpful when you Romney-fans chime-in!!

406268.jpg

One stupid non-black person shoots and kills a black teen, then it makes headline news and the NAACP goes nuts.

Meanwhile thousands of black teens are killed each year by other blacks......not a peep from the national news or the NAACP.

You can't shakedown whitey for black people killing black people.....

main point is not the fact he got shot its that white cops are covering it up. lol
You're assuming White-cops are covering-up.

Florida has PLENTY of cops, of Cuban-descent!!!!!

Folks with CCW's generally are not the aggressors in physical assaults on strangers for two very simple reasons.

1) They have a gun. Why would they attack someone with their fists?

2) When you carry a gun, you always assume your opponent has a gun.

Supposition? Zimmerman follows Martin, perhaps questions Martin, verbal altercation ensues, Martin attacks Zimmerman, Zimmerman getting beaten calls for help, none is forthcoming. Zimmerman pulls gun, fires one shot. Martin is killed.

Supposition 2: Zimmerman follows Martin, perhaps questions Martin, verbal altercation ensues, Zimmerman flashes gun, Martin hauls-ASS!!!, Zimmerman pulls gun, fires one shot. Martin is killed.​

If this were not a gated community, Zimmerman is in the wrong...but in a gated community, if you do not have business in the community you are guilty of trespassing. Zimmerman, as a member of the community, has every right to question strangers.

....And, Martin.....who was visiting friends....has EVERY FUCKIN' RIGHT TO BE THERE!!!!

If a gated-community HAS no security, you CALL THE COPS!!!!

Hell.....ya' gotta be marginally-paranoid to live in a gated-community, anyhow.

(Not exactly the kind o' people you want running-free, armed, anyhow.)

Last edited:
white people are a big fan of killing blacks for no reason. American history proves this.

*sprinkles magic fairy dust*

And therefore...Zimmerman is a murderer.

Say no more! That's all the evidence I need.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uDCoN-gCmw]15 Year Old Kid Set on FIRE because of 40 Dollors,family Speak Out !!! Fla - YouTube[/ame]

I have searched desperately to find a story that tells me eric holder, al sharpton of the fdle have even paid a wit of attention to this case of hate crime.. sadly I am unable to find anything. nada.

I have searched desperately to find a story that tells me eric holder, al sharpton of the fdle have even paid a wit of attention to this case of hate crime.. sadly I am unable to find anything. nada.

Perhaps you missed it, but the perpetrators in that case were arrested and charged.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

Police have described Zimmerman as white; his family says he is Hispanic and not racist.

The Associated Press: Feds, local grand jury to probe Fla. teen's death

In the exact same story:

In this undated file family photo, Trayvon Martin poses for a family photo. College students around Florida rallied Monday, March 19, 2012, to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot unarmed teen Martin last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force. (AP Photo/Martin Family Photos, File)

So the AP is calling him white, too.

Trayvon Martin's death gains national attention | wtsp.com
Sybrina Fulton, Martin's mom was asked on Monday what she thought Zimmerman was reacting to.

"He was reacting to the color of (my son's) skin." Fulton noted her son had committed no crime and wasn't doing anything wrong -- just walking on the sidewalk.

On Thursday civil rights leader Rev. Al Sharpton is scheduled to appear at an event as the case draws more national attention.

Greeeeeat...

This guy's name sounds white because it is white. His father, Robert Zimmerman, is white. His mother is Hispanic. He could claim to be either.

Like Obama?

No, not like Obama. White father, Hispanic mother. He can ultimately choose his own race on forms. Would be interesting if some forms turned up and we could see how Mr. Zimmerman chose his race when asked.

Perhaps you missed it, but the perpetrators in that case were arrested and charged.

did al sharpton arrive on the scene yet? how about holder? they there yet? where is the outrage? oh sorry there is none, it was a white kid so it's okay to burn him alive.. we got it.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

What difference does that make? He was a wanna-be-cop on a neighborhood watch. He's called the police 46 times this year. He chased down the kid for no other reason than he was black. He was told by the police to not pursue the kid. Now the kid is dead. I call that a hate crime.

Why in the name of all things unholy does the conversation continue to swirl around whether Zimmerman is "white" or "hispanic"? What does it accomplish? Does him being Hispanic alleviate the allegations of racism on his part? Do they alleviate the allegations of the police department being racist in not prosecuting Martin's murder? Do they change the fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin? Do they change the fact that Zimmerman shot Martin?

Is actually hispanic.

What difference does that make? He was a wanna-be-cop on a neighborhood watch. He's called the police 46 times this year. He chased down the kid for no other reason than he was black. He was told by the police to not pursue the kid. Now the kid is dead. I call that a hate crime.

Hate crimes are a fallacy.......

Sure in some instances hate may be involved but we couldnt prosecute him under the law and we just dont like the guy.

There is the justification. Happy?

like when those two black boys poured gasoline on the white kid and set him on fire? Has that been labeled a Hate/race crime yet? don't let's be hypocritical here now.

That was an exercise in civil rights. Specifically the right to pursue happiness and seeing the boy on fire made them very happy.

Thats ridiculous.:doubt:

To you. But to the ones who set the boy on fire, it makes perfect sense. A lot of criminal conduct has at its core, a belief that there is some kind of right to commit that crime. They were just having fun, it was a prank, they have a right. If we didn't have a bizarre and twisted concept of "rights" and taught the public a decent civics class we might not have these problems.

The way it is now, everyone adopts their "rights" and doesn't find out its wrong until they get stepped on somehow.

As it stands, Zimmerman is not likely to face prosecution under state law. It will be up to the Feds to manufacture a case, without regard to the facts and state law. You are an intelligent person. Surely you can see what happened. For whatever rearson Zimmerman in his capacity of Neighborhood Watch started following this young man. The young man, realizing he is being followed by someone for some reason, panics. Zimmerman is terrified himself. We have two very frightened individuals. Believing he is about to be mugged, the teen bops Zimmerman with the can of soda he's carrying. Zimmerman now knows that he is under attack and shoots the kid. Tragic. An unfortunately and horrible end to an unfortunate and horrible situation.

We have a new culture, one in which every person not known personally is a threat. In this case BOTH of them were threats to one another. They BOTH made 911 calls. They were BOTH scared out of their minds. Sometimes it really is a good idea to say "Halt, Who Goes There". But, each one was exercising a right and neither one would give it up.

They say an armed society is a polite society. We are seeing that made a lie. There's a right to not be polite.

did al sharpton arrive on the scene yet? how about holder? they there yet? where is the outrage? oh sorry there is none, it was a white kid so it's okay to burn him alive.. we got it.

I see you've forgotten to take your tax payer provided medications again.

The reason the Feds have gotten involved is because of the lack of action by the police, and the failure to arrest and charge the perpetrator. You, of course, already know that. But since it doesn't support your race baiting, you have to babble on about unconnected BS and try to manufacture something that isn't there. Shut up and swallow already.

i was wondering where this would be politically if it had happened in maricopa county.

smacks of vigilantism... not a good trend...

Forum List

Back