That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

white people just dont like blacks
1. slavery
2. civil rights murders
3. equal rights
4. racism in hiring
5. white cops killing unarmed black men
6. whites have the most hangings of blacks. whites would take their kids to hangigns

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.

reports have it that he called the cops on white people as well.

so :dunno:
....But, you forgot to post any evidence (of those reports), right?

handjob.gif

white people just dont like blacks
1. slavery
2. civil rights murders
3. equal rights
4. racism in hiring
5. white cops killing unarmed black men
6. whites have the most hangings of blacks. whites would take their kids to hangigns
And I don't like retards. Oh well.

I have avoided reading any coverage on this, mainly because it appears the media are not reporting the story accurately and, again, are filling in their own facts where it suits them. It is always wise not to accept the version that the media run with early on.
So....what you're saying, is.....you know better than the media.....because you've "avoided reading any coverage on this".

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggin' Bimbo

Thanks all, but the circle jerk has begun.

face these facts please

he is not white
The cops know more about what happened than you, so if you "know" he's guilty, you are wrong.

thank you all for posting.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Why or how he got the permit is a seperate issue. On cue, the anti-gunners want to correlate the permit and the crime.
....AND, the fact he'd (already) been busted for attacking a cop.

How is someone (who's obviously got no regard for law-enforcement) allowed to carry-a-gun??​

and it wasnt just a murder, it was a "hate" murder..................that makes it even more terrible

like when those two black boys poured gasoline on the white kid and set him on fire? Has that been labeled a Hate/race crime yet? don't let's be hypocritical here now.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Why or how he got the permit is a seperate issue. On cue, the anti-gunners want to correlate the permit and the crime.
....AND, the fact he'd (already) been busted for attacking a cop.

How is someone (who's obviously got no regard for law-enforcement) allowed to carry-a-gun??​

I don't know. Seperate issue.

seems more facts keep coming out.

but don't let that get in the way of a good race bait.

The facts indicate that Zimmerman was acting like an vigilante, and got entirely carried away. Forget race. You don't get to claim self defense when you pursue someone who is running away, and instigate a conflict with them.
He sounds too-much like a wannabe-cop....who couldn't pass psychological-testing (always required)....

....for entry into law-enforcement.

I knew a guy, in Colorado, exactly like him.....who failed just-such that test!!!

I dont care if the man was black,brown, green or purple.He killed this child he needs to be in jail.. I have heard the 911 calls and this was no self defense case.

seems more facts keep coming out.

but don't let that get in the way of a good race bait.

The facts indicate that Zimmerman was acting like an vigilante, and got entirely carried away. Forget race. You don't get to claim self defense when you pursue someone who is running away, and instigate a conflict with them.

you are assuming he instigated a conflict.
Yeah....I'd say following someone (around), with your vehicle, qualifies.

eusa_doh.gif

I dont care if the man was black,brown, green or purple.He killed this child he needs to be in jail.. I have heard the 911 calls and this was no self defense case.

It's really difficult to imagine someone the size of Zimmerman being beat up by a skinny teenager so badly that he had to scream out bloody murder loud enough to be overheard on the 911 tapes, yet not so badly as to prevent him from being able to pull out his weapon and use it before it could be wrestled away from him. Funny, how those screams came to an abrupt end at the same time that gunshot was heard.

This guy's name sounds white because it is white. His father, Robert Zimmerman, is white. His mother is Hispanic. He could claim to be either.

and it wasnt just a murder, it was a "hate" murder..................that makes it even more terrible

like when those two black boys poured gasoline on the white kid and set him on fire? Has that been labeled a Hate/race crime yet? don't let's be hypocritical here now.

That was an exercise in civil rights. Specifically the right to pursue happiness and seeing the boy on fire made them very happy.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.
Than, why would you call him an Evil White Man...especially when it's pretty-damned-obvious he's of Latin-descent?

323.png

If you never heard about the friction, between Blacks & Hispanics, in Florida....you....

They call him white b/c that will foment race hate on a national level.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

The media is testing various stories to find out which one would portray white people in the worst possible way. They are contriving facts for public consumption. Unless you know someone who lives in the vicinity of this shooting you just won't learn what really happened but what the media wishes had happened.

That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

LimbaughPig.jpg

So far, no state charges have been filed because Zimmerman's injuries have been consistent with his story. It will be up to the Feds to phony up a case.

Forum List

Back