That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What an asshole you are. A 17 kid was murdered and you justify it. You are really low scum.

where did I justify it you dumbass of a tampon? that's qute a stretch. I know I know,, you don't like for me to mention that black kids set a white kid on fire and told him it's what he deserved.. do ya?

So, by your own words, one horrible criminal act justifies another one? You are one sick bitch.:cuckoo:

quote those word you lying racist sick bastard.. go ahead we will wait.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

This sounds like an incident that could've been avoided. Doesn't matter what race the shooter or the kid were. The neighborhood watch guy apparently was within his rights if he was attacked, but all of this could've been avoided if nwg wouldntve confronted the kid.

No, by Florida law, he was not in his rights in any manner.

Lawful Self-Defense - Weapons - Division of Licensing, FDACS

When can I use my handgun to protect myself?

A. Florida law justifies use of deadly force when you are:

Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm;
Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping.
Using or displaying a handgun in any other circumstances could result in your conviction for crimes such as improper exhibition of a firearm, manslaughter, or worse.

Example of the kind of attack that will not justify defending yourself with deadly force: Two neighbors got into a fight, and one of them tried to hit the other by swinging a garden hose. The neighbor who was being attacked with the hose shot the other in the chest. The court upheld his conviction for aggravated battery with a firearm, because an attack with a garden hose is not the kind of violent assault that justifies responding with deadly force.

remember that case in Memphis where the black people kidnapped a young white teenage couple? they sodomized them raped them, set them on fire, and we were'nt allowed to mention race.. you choking on your hypocrisy yet?

Who said you weren't allowed to mention race? When the incident was discussed, race was mentioned repeatedly, ya lying racist.

no you bastard racist we weren't,, we were told over and over that race didn't have a damn thing to do with it.. you lying racist

You were told? I thought you said you weren't ALLOWED to talk about it. Did moderators tell you so? Was there a threat to have you kicked off the board? Give us some evidence. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

What an asshole you are. A 17 kid was murdered and you justify it. You are really low scum.

where did I justify it you dumbass of a tampon? that's qute a stretch. I know I know,, you don't like for me to mention that black kids set a white kid on fire and told him it's what he deserved.. do ya?

So, by your own words, one horrible criminal act justifies another one? You are one sick bitch.:cuckoo:

No dumb fuck, Willow is pointing out a double standard, as no hate crime charges have been filed in the case of which she speaks, No fbi investigation nadda.

Get it yet?

Who said you weren't allowed to mention race? When the incident was discussed, race was mentioned repeatedly, ya lying racist.

no you bastard racist we weren't,, we were told over and over that race didn't have a damn thing to do with it.. you lying racist

You were told? I thought you said you weren't ALLOWED to talk about it. Did moderators tell you so? Was there a threat to have you kicked off the board? Give us some evidence. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

double standards and hypocrisy you racist bastard,, that's why sharpton didn't show up for the burned up white kid.. or the murdered white teens in memphis,, nope no al sharpton anywhere to be seen.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

double standards and hypocrisy you racist bastard,, that's why sharpton didn't show up for the burned up white kid.. or the murdered white teens in memphis,, nope no al sharpton anywhere to be seen.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is Sharpton one of the board moderators now? Who said you couldn't talk about it? Sounds like you're making things up. If you were telling the truth, you'd provide proof. The fact that you have to bring up Sharpton speaks volumes. :cool:

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

This sounds like an incident that could've been avoided. Doesn't matter what race the shooter or the kid were. The neighborhood watch guy apparently was within his rights if he was attacked, but all of this could've been avoided if nwg wouldntve confronted the kid.

Sure it could have been avoided, if he did as told and stopped following the boy. He should have been arrested on that basis alone.
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you. He was probably playing wannabe cop and following the kid, the kid got irritated or creeped out by the guy. Then the kid decided to walk over and ask what his problem was, words were exchanged, fight ensued, old nwg couldn't physically win and was being hit in the head with the soda can, pulled his pistol and shot him.

And he's safe under florida law for shooting him, but he should be charged with manslaughter at the least for initiating the confrontation in the first place.

I knew that some of these people that post here were racists and really sick, I did not realize how many.

Justification of the murder of a 17 boy by a man twice his size, when the boy was doing absolutely nothing wrong is just about as low as it gets. These are the kind of people that allowed the ovens to be fired up in Germany.

Is Sharpton one of the board moderators now? Who said you couldn't talk about it? Sounds like you're making things up. If you were telling the truth, you'd provide proof. The fact that you have to bring up Sharpton speaks volumes. :cool:

Yes highlighting a race pimp meets your disapproval, that does speak volumes.

provide yer own damn prooof I anit yer damn slave.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.

Havn't read the news report on this yet, but your above statement that I have embolded, is an idiotic statement as is written on your part, and undoubtedly it is a statement written by a possible racist also.

So no matter what goes on in the south eh, if it involves a black and white, then racism is always the case to be involved no matter what ? Kidding me right?

This ideology in thinking, is what opens the door wide open for the devil himself to walk right on through it, and with ease... Like Martin Luther King once said himself, "judge a man based upon his character, and not upon his skin color", then the facts can be truly found out in these cases in a more fair and balanced way..

It could have been just a case of bullyism and chest pounding that got totally out of control between these two individuals who came together in life at the wrong time, where as the shooter could have been just preying on a supposed weaker victim in life (i.e. just was looking for an excuse, because he had finally broke in a volital economy and/or due to many hardships he has had in life), where as if it would have been anyone else, and of any other color to have push this person's button in life at the wrong time, the results & outcome still could have been the same if be the case. Unfortunately for this young man, he may have become a victim of a person who finally broke in his life, where as the results were traggic once this happened, where as it was an anything goes after that type of event or situation takes place in ones life sadly enough. Will be interesting to learn what has happened in this situation....

If it is racism, then the guy needs to be evaluated as such based upon the strong evidence as to be found within what is known to be racism, and yes the investigation should go federal yes, but your blanket statement above is rediculous & reveals your bias in life against white people whom live in the south... I hope you know that !

Last edited:
I knew that some of these people that post here were racists and really sick, I did not realize how many.

Justification of the murder of a 17 boy by a man twice his size, when the boy was doing absolutely nothing wrong is just about as low as it gets. These are the kind of people that allowed the ovens to be fired up in Germany.

again you lying hypocrite,, no one justified anything,, we just pointed out al sharpton's fucking hypocrisy..

provide yer own damn prooof I anit yer damn slave.

You're the one making the assertion. I don't have to prove yours. I'm just making one of my own, that you're a racist and all the evidence is in this thread. QED :D

again you lying hypocrite,, no one justified anything,, we just pointed out al sharpton's fucking hypocrisy..

And succeeded in highlighting your obvious racism and bigotry. And the fact that you care nothing for justice. I stand by my comments concerning your character.

Forum List

Back