Thanks Obama, The Constitutionally Ineligible President: Sears To Close Stores

Sears and Monkey Wards have been gasping their last since the late 70s. K-Mart is barely hanging on. If you want to blame something, it should be WalMart's successful business plan.

40 thousand factories closed during the Bush regime. Where are Steve McRacist's rants about that?

Why is this in Politics? It belongs in Conspiracy, along with the phony birth certificate/draft card rants.
^ that

true that Sears has been struggling for a long time but Obama is anti business as any liberal is so has made it much tougher for the weaker corporations, like Sears, to stay afloat.

So under Obama, strong corporations are thriving, and weak corporations are failing.

And this is anti-capitalist how?

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Sears and Monkey Wards have been gasping their last since the late 70s. K-Mart is barely hanging on. If you want to blame something, it should be WalMart's successful business plan.

40 thousand factories closed during the Bush regime. Where are Steve McRacist's rants about that?

Why is this in Politics? It belongs in Conspiracy, along with the phony birth certificate/draft card rants.
^ that

true that Sears has been struggling for a long time but Obama is anti business as any liberal is so has made it much tougher for the weaker corporations, like Sears, to stay afloat.

So under Obama, strong corporations are thriving, and weak corporations are failing.

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Oh it is as simple minded as I expected.

and liberals who don't believe stupid stuff.

dear, anything substantive that liberals believe is stupid. Its easy to prove too. Try to name something substantive that liberals believe that is not stupid

How stupid are Birthers......

Birthers believe not only that President Obama is ineligible- but that Sears is closing stores because of his ineligibility.

dear, why are you so afrraid to name something that liberals beleive that is not stupid? What does your fear teach you?

^ that

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations, including Sears, are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

and liberals who don't believe stupid stuff.

dear, anything substantive that liberals believe is stupid. Its easy to prove too. Try to name something substantive that liberals believe that is not stupid

Birthers believe not only that President Obama is ineligible- but that Sears is closing stores because of his ineligibility.

dear, why are you so afrraid to name something that liberals beleive that is not stupid? What does your fear teach you?

"Dear"? You aren't my grannie, and the only other persons who call me 'Dear" are waitresses.

Meanwhile

Birthers believe not only that President Obama is ineligible- but that Sears is closing stores because of his ineligibility

under an anti business Marxist president all corporations, including Sears, are doing worse than they would in a capitalist economy. Is that simple enough for you?

Clearly you are confused- or more likely ignorant about Marxism and capitalism.

Well is Obama a FAR LEFT LIBERAL, and if so then he may have influenced her FAR LEFT lifestyle depicted in that video. So she may be right to blame a liberal for her misery, and it might as well be OBAMA who is at the head of Liberalism at the moment in America right ? LOL

That (I guess one might refer to her as), a lady curses worse than a sailor...wow..

Last edited:

Eddy dear is one of the most ignorant RWs you'll find here. If you want a laugh, ask him to tell you all about China's economy. Or ask about how he makes his living as a published author of best selling books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dear, for 4th time why are you so afraid to name something that liberals beleive that is not stupid? What does your fear teach you?

OBAMA who is at the head of Liberalism at the moment in America right ? .

yes for sure, he had 3 communist parents, voted to left of Bernie Sanders, and has caused the worst recovery since the Great Depression. This is exactly what we expect from soviet liberalism.

Did you ever wonder why our liberals spied for Stalin and elected Obama?

dear, for 4th time why are you so afraid to name something that liberals beleive that is not stupid? What does your fear teach you?

"dear'?

I think you confuse me for your grandson.

OBAMA who is at the head of Liberalism at the moment in America right ? .

yes for sure, he had 3 communist parents,

By god I think Eddie is a Birther too.......'3 communist parents'......lies like a Birther....acts like a Birther- come on Eddie- tells us that you think the people of Hawaii are all Marxists lying about President Obama born there......

Sears sold shit at outrageous prices.

Bottom line.

Sears was the Amazon of its day

Anything you wanted, you could get from Sears. My father was even born in a Sears house
Sear's brother in law, Julius Rosenwald, contracted with thousands of black communities to co-sponsor the building of schools for black kids.

Thousands of these schools were very successful in bringing poor rural blacks out of illiteracy.

Sears sold shit at outrageous prices.

Bottom line.

Well when you get quality like Sears offered, then you sure can't just give it away for Wal-Mart or Dollar general prices where something might last for a year as opposed to 20 years. Now break that 20 years down into the original price you paid, and then see how that works.

Are people this ignorant in our society anymore, and if so is it any wonder why this nation is going the way that it is going these days, and especially for the cheap pushing high profit corporations who just love it ? They have peddled their weakness into our system while exploiting vulnerable peoples in everyway that it could, and our government is making sure that they have all the blind and future made dependent citizens in which they will need to spend their government checks with them. What a set up it all is, but no one is calling them out on it, just making excuses for it all.

I paid around 300 and some odd dollars for a washer and dryer 25 years ago, and the dryer is still working, but the washer quit around 5 years ago. Replaced the washer with one from Lowe's (Whirlpool), and it lasted 1 year (transmission broke), and warranty ran out. I had paid 300 and some odd dollars for the Lowe's washer offered 5 years ago. I then went and purchased a Kenmore again, and it is 4 years old now, and it is still working great. See how that works! I purchased a Sears Craftsman Weed eater I'd say around 15 years ago, and it is still working great aside from me replacing the carb on it with another. See how that works!

There are corporations that don't want these things to be, and they are winning in this nation because people don't use their heads anymore.

A throw away nation can't sustain it's self for long, whether it be environmentally or in practicality, so why are we being fooled like we are now ? The land fills are busting at the seams with no end in sight now, and this is what we want to keep going on in America ? What happened to the balance in it all? Corruption I think has reached critical mass in this nation, and a correction will be soon due.

^ that

Which policies?

^ that

Which policies?
any of them!!.
1) highest tax rate in world
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools
4) support for liberal unions
5) support for 20 million illegals

By god I think Eddie is a Birther too.......'3 communist parents'......

dear, how many communist parents to you think he had? And do you think he voted to left of Bernie Sanders as you would expect someone with 3 communist parents to do.

^ that

Which policies?
any of them!!.
1) highest tax rate in world
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools
4) support for liberal unions
5) support for 20 million illegals
What does any of that have to do with Sears?

Forum List

Back