Thanks Obama, The Constitutionally Ineligible President: Sears To Close Stores

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is what happens when you elect a non-natural born Citizen as president with a 100% proven fraudulent birth certificate and a selective service registration card. This is what happens when you elect a person with zero executive governing skills which is something Governor Sarah Palin had. All those poor Sears employees........I feel for them. Does Obama? I highly doubt it.

Sears to close stores lay off about 5 500 employees Seeking Alpha - Yahoo Finance

Certainly a more robust economy might have saved some of these stores, but Sears and K-Mart also are responsible as they've let themselves get outflanked by various competitors.

Adapt or die today in the world of brick and mortar retailing.

Sears and Monkey Wards have been gasping their last since the late 70s. K-Mart is barely hanging on. If you want to blame something, it should be WalMart's successful business plan.

40 thousand factories closed during the Bush regime. Where are Steve McRacist's rants about that?

Why is this in Politics? It belongs in Conspiracy, along with the phony birth certificate/draft card rants.

This is what happens when you elect a non-natural born Citizen as president with a 100% proven fraudulent birth certificate and a selective service registration card. This is what happens when you elect a person with zero executive governing skills which is something Governor Sarah Palin had. All those poor Sears employees........I feel for them. Does Obama? I highly doubt it.

Sears to close stores lay off about 5 500 employees Seeking Alpha - Yahoo Finance

There are a lot of things to criticize Obama about, but he has nothing to do with the woes of Sears. They have been slowly disintegrating since the 90's. Buying KMart was suicide.

This is what happens when you elect a non-natural born Citizen as president with a 100% proven fraudulent birth certificate and a selective service registration card.

This is what happens when we let Birthers have access to computers.....they post idiotic stuff

What's new, Sears has been struggling for years, and by the vie, they shut down stores in the 1980's also...whaaa!

Do you think we should require future Presidents to release full information on their education and credentials?

They already do and so did Obama.

Stop trying to derail this thread.

If you want to lie about Obama, go to the Conspiracy forum.

What's new, Sears has been struggling for years, and by the vie, they shut down stores in the 1980's also...whaaa!

Do you think we should require future Presidents to release full information on their education and credentials?

Birthers believe that only black Democratic Presidents are required under the Constitution to provide full disclosure on everything from their kindergarten records to photos of their honeymoon.

I'm not sure I see the connection between Sears closing stores and having a President with no executive experience. Indeed, the Economy doesn't care who sells the shit, Sears or the Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (f/k/a "The A&P"), as long as it gets produced and sold. If the closing of a Sears store creates a gap in the market, someone else will shortly open another one to take its place. If not, it was superfluous anyway. NoBigDeal.

NOTE TO LUDDLY... Our Beloved President HAS NOT released his academic records. Conspicuously not. One can only speculate about the reasons, and my speculation is (a) he got into Columbia and Harvard on the basis of being foreign-born, and (b) his law school grades belie the honorific title of Editor of the Law Review - normally reserved for the law student at the very top of his/her class. I strongly suspect he was a marginal student who was popular for having a wierd name and being a "black guy who looks clean and speaks like a White man."

Forum List

Back