Thanks Obama, The Constitutionally Ineligible President: Sears To Close Stores

By god I think Eddie is a Birther too.......'3 communist parents'......

dear, how many communist parents to you think he had? And do you think he voted to left of Bernie Sanders as you would expect someone with 3 communist parents to do.

LOL- what typical Birther crap- lies, innuendo and speculation- the currency of Birthers.
dear, how many communist parents to you think he had? And do you think he voted to left of Bernie Sanders as you would expect someone with 3 communist parents to do.

LOL- what typical Birther crap- lies, innuendo and speculation- the currency of Birthers.

dear, can you identify a specific lie from me or must you admit you, as a typical liberal, lack the IQ to defend what you said.

Sears and Monkey Wards have been gasping their last since the late 70s. K-Mart is barely hanging on. If you want to blame something, it should be WalMart's successful business plan.

40 thousand factories closed during the Bush regime. Where are Steve McRacist's rants about that?

Why is this in Politics? It belongs in Conspiracy, along with the phony birth certificate/draft card rants.
^ that

true that Sears has been struggling for a long time but Obama is anti business as any liberal is so has made it much tougher for the weaker corporations, like Sears, to stay afloat.
Which policies?
any of them!!.
1) highest tax rate in world
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools
4) support for liberal unions
5) support for 20 million illegals
What does any of that have to do with Sears?

customers would have a lot more money to support retailers if they had jobs and more income! See how simple that was?

true that Sears has been struggling for a long time but Obama is anti business as any liberal is so has made it much tougher for the weaker corporations, like Sears, to stay afloat.
Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

customers would have a lot more money to support retailers if they had jobs and more income! See how simple that was?
Maybe we can gauge all what we are seeing now, along with Sears not making it, to us now seeing just how dependent the nation is becoming on government (i.e the shrinking middle class), in which is being replaced by the dependent class who can't afford to go to Sears anymore, and to buy the products in which the working middle class once purchased when the nation had a strong working middle class once upon a time..Hmmmmm!

Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

Maybe we can gauge all what we are seeing now, along with Sears not making it, to us now seeing just how dependent the nation is becoming on government (i.e the shrinking middle class), in which is being replaced by the dependent class who can't afford to go to Sears anymore, and to buy the products in which the working middle class once purchased when the nation had a strong working middle class once upon a time..Hmmmmm!
we can thank the professional political class from the two parties for that. :thup:

155346_600.jpg

Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

yes liberals destroyed middle class with idiotic soviet policies:
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

we can thank the professional political class from the two parties for that. :thup:

you mean the liberal soviet political class don't you:
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools
5) support for 20 million illegals[/quote][/QUOTE]

Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools
And it all just started 6 years ago..

any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

no dear liberals have been treasonous for a long time.

2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

GFY as usual. But you knew that the GOP has never been in power, yeah, we know your not a republican...

2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

GFY as usual. But you knew that the GOP has never been in power, yeah, we know your not a republican...

dear, that makes no sense at all. We expect a guy with his pants down to be an idiot clown and you don't disappoint.

dear, can you identify a specific lie from me or must you admit you, as a typical liberal, lack the IQ to defend what you said.

We can start with the 'three communist parents'.

dear, how may communist parents do you think he had? I wonder why the liberal forgot to tell us?

Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

If millionaires paid lower taxes they could do more shopping at Sears?

dear, how may communist parents do you think he had? I wonder why the liberal forgot to tell us?

Obama's Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member) - "...through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979" Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)5. Obama's Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists - "Barack Obama's older brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama. He is a Luo activist. militant Muslim and a Marxist." Source: Barbara Busby, 180people.com “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy Source: Bill Sammon, The Examiner"Odinga is a Marxist who reportedly has made a pact with a hard-line Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country" Source: Invenstor's Business Daily

Why did you lie about his parents?

Which policies?
any of them!!.
2) huge deficits
3) liberal schools

If millionaires paid lower taxes they could do more shopping at Sears?

if everyone paid lower taxes they could do a lot more shopping but since the rich pay most of the taxes it is most important that they get a break.

Obama's Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member) - "...through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979" Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)5. Obama's Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists - "Barack Obama's older brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama. He is a Luo activist. militant Muslim and a Marxist." Source: Barbara Busby, 180people.com “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy Source: Bill Sammon, The Examiner"Odinga is a Marxist who reportedly has made a pact with a hard-line Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country" Source: Invenstor's Business Daily

Note- Eddie failed to show that President Obama had any 'communist parents"

And using World Nut Daily as a source?.....lol

Why did you lie about his parents?

dear, how may communist parents do you think he had? I wonder why the liberal forgot to tell us

Forum List

Back