Thanks for having me...

Found this;

"John Harold "Jack" Lambert (born July 8, 1952) is a former NFL linebacker in American football. He was a member of four winning Super Bowl teams in his 11 year career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, and is recognized among fans of the team as one of the best players in team history."

His number? 58

I love to know how people get there nicknames

from Missouri too? We had/have another user from Missouri who was a BIG Perry supporter. :eusa_whistle:

Anyway, welcome to our Progressive board!!! :2up: :afro:

I'm thinking this one might be a little more nuclear.

Found this;

"John Harold "Jack" Lambert (born July 8, 1952) is a former NFL linebacker in American football. He was a member of four winning Super Bowl teams in his 11 year career with the Pittsburgh Steelers, and is recognized among fans of the team as one of the best players in team history."

His number? 58

I love to know how people get there nicknames

And how'd you get yours, Misty...........? :razz:

268314_det.jpg

Yep...it was my old number during my football days in the 80s...as well as my coaching shirt number my little guys gave me. I volunteer as a football coach for a youth team in my town...many of them underprivileged kids.

Number 58, you'll find Jillian is a supposed lawyer that spent many years studying a 2700 word document and still doesn't understand it.

She is quite enjoyable to discuss issues with.

Oh contraire...I'm quite adept in my Constitutional knowledge...oh, and since it appears to me that you are like the typical leftwing ideologue...and for your information...I don't read rightwing blogs, don't listen to talk radio entertainers, and don't watch FoxNews...I am not a supporter of George Bush as he and his cronies in Congress were the one that completely soured me on the Republican Party. So, when you address me, put your broad brush back in your pocket and address the issue. I'm not interested in conversing with someone that lumps every conservative into their narrow view of the values you feel apply to all of them.

And, if this is the way you approach every conservative...you're correct...this will be amusing...for me.

10 years and you haven't learned how to use the "Quote" function??

:eusa_eh:

All one needs to do is read the Constitution, read and decipher the old writings of the Founders, and study Founder publications like the Federalist Papers (of which I have almost wore my copy out)...plus several hours of college courses that I have earned in American History.

One can access records of debates, discussions, and compromising in regards to how the Founders believed and felt. I don't need someone to tell me what they said and, further, what they meant...my reading comprehension skills are established enough I can do that on my own.

That's fine...as long as she understands that the Constitution can't be used as circumstantial evidence that the Founders were liberal and wanted our country to follow Europe's lead regarding politics...you know, like most liberals do.

All one needs to do is read the Constitution, read and decipher the old writings of the Founders, and study Founder publications like the Federalist Papers (of which I have almost wore my copy out)...plus several hours of college courses that I have earned in American History.

One can access records of debates, discussions, and compromising in regards to how the Founders believed and felt. I don't need someone to tell me what they said and, further, what they meant...my reading comprehension skills are established enough I can do that on my own.

no. there are 200 years of caselaw interpreting the constitution that have equal weight with the document.

it's not about your 'reading comprehension'. it's that we live in a common law nation.

might i suggest you use that 'reading comprehension' on marbury v madison and go on from there.

now now jill...he stated he believes the constitution is a living document subject to change....i am simply glad someone has the time to read every document written on the subject....

arent you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back