Thanks for having me...

Funny he hasn't left this thread to wander through the forum as yet.

puppet-closeup.jpg

I think he is a retread. And I'd be willing to be friendly toward him but he is too paranoid to realize who the good people really are on this board.

Oh contraire...I'm quite adept in my Constitutional knowledge...oh, and since it appears to me that you are like the typical leftwing ideologue...and for your information...I don't read rightwing blogs, don't listen to talk radio entertainers, and don't watch FoxNews...I am not a supporter of George Bush as he and his cronies in Congress were the one that completely soured me on the Republican Party. So, when you address me, put your broad brush back in your pocket and address the issue. I'm not interested in conversing with someone that lumps every conservative into their narrow view of the values you feel apply to all of them.

And, if this is the way you approach every conservative...you're correct...this will be amusing...for me.

Broad brush as in "typical leftwing ideologue?" :question:

How is that broad brush...is there such thing as a typical rightwing ideologue? Is there such thing as a typical centrist?

See, I qualified my post (opposite of painting with a broad brush) when I said "it appears to me".

Look at all these people you have made friends with and I haven't even welcomed you yet.

Welcoms aboard 58, it's about time you made it over here.

ORR

Oh contraire...I'm quite adept in my Constitutional knowledge...oh, and since it appears to me that you are like the typical leftwing ideologue...and for your information...I don't read rightwing blogs, don't listen to talk radio entertainers, and don't watch FoxNews...I am not a supporter of George Bush as he and his cronies in Congress were the one that completely soured me on the Republican Party. So, when you address me, put your broad brush back in your pocket and address the issue. I'm not interested in conversing with someone that lumps every conservative into their narrow view of the values you feel apply to all of them.

And, if this is the way you approach every conservative...you're correct...this will be amusing...for me.
10 years experience, yet he doesn't know how to use the quote feature?
thinking.gif

It's "he" and like I said, "10 year veteran of political chat boards"...my lifetime experience goes much deeper than that...as I'm sure you will discover on the battlefield...

I think you take this shit much too seriously. Maybe you've been watching too much Game Of Thrones.

with the caveat that you are actually discussing the issues out there...not items like Romney putting his pooch on the roof of the car.

Ahh, so character issues are no longer relevant. How convenient!

Forum List

Back