Thanks for having me...

It's "he" and like I said, "10 year veteran of political chat boards"...my lifetime experience goes much deeper than that...as I'm sure you will discover on the battlefield...with the caveat that you are actually discussing the issues out there...not items like Romney putting his pooch on the roof of the car.

battlefield? :rofl:

you're teh awesome

no no jillian ....i am pretty sure its you that he is talking to.....perhaps the emu....but that only pisses off the emu.....

all i hear is blah blah blah blah.....

and fyi...del.....i have been on the net and on messageboards for longer than 10 years....i was on the net when it was fun....and all.....

do not underestimate how damned old i am......

someday i will tell you ....when i thought 'pillow talk' was the only room in excite...and couldnt figure out why everyone thought this was a good idea....then someone showed me the
drop box with other options .....

so i been on the net longer than you.....i wonder if there is a youtube for this?

someday i'll tell you kids tales from the usenet :lol:

oooooooo the year they introduced conferencing calling here.....one of the middle schoolers who dad worked for the phone company.....heard him discussing it and how to do it...what she didnt hear...was that there are charges for it....but off to school she goes and tells everyone.....so all the kids were doing this..and then the phone bills hit......

the phone company removed all the charges....thankfully....

oooooooo the year they introduced conferencing calling here.....one of the middle schoolers who dad worked for the phone company.....heard him discussing it and how to do it...what she didnt hear...was that there are charges for it....but off to school she goes and tells everyone.....so all the kids were doing this..and then the phone bills hit......

the phone company removed all the charges....thankfully....

i remember when the boy child found out you got charged for texts received as well as sent :lol:

Oh contraire...I'm quite adept in my Constitutional knowledge...oh, and since it appears to me that you are like the typical leftwing ideologue...and for your information...I don't read rightwing blogs, don't listen to talk radio entertainers, and don't watch FoxNews...I am not a supporter of George Bush as he and his cronies in Congress were the one that completely soured me on the Republican Party. So, when you address me, put your broad brush back in your pocket and address the issue. I'm not interested in conversing with someone that lumps every conservative into their narrow view of the values you feel apply to all of them.

And, if this is the way you approach every conservative...you're correct...this will be amusing...for me.

i like smart conservatives. i make fun of pretend constitutionalists... which is why you'll be amusing for ... me.

i don't know what a "typical leftiwing idealogue" is... but i am curious as to where you picked up your constitutional "knowledge".

no no jillian ....i am pretty sure its you that he is talking to.....perhaps the emu....but that only pisses off the emu.....

all i hear is blah blah blah blah.....

and fyi...del.....i have been on the net and on messageboards for longer than 10 years....i was on the net when it was fun....and all.....

do not underestimate how damned old i am......

someday i will tell you ....when i thought 'pillow talk' was the only room in excite...and couldnt figure out why everyone thought this was a good idea....then someone showed me the
drop box with other options .....

so i been on the net longer than you.....i wonder if there is a youtube for this?

lol.. i think that was for you... the one about his constitutional adeptness was to me. lol

oooooo i was walking by and his phone was on the table....soooooo i pick it up and flip it open.....the wallpaper was a young ladies ta tas..and they were not off the net.....that was a mess...privacy vs. nekkid pixs.....

from Missouri too? We had/have another user from Missouri who was a BIG Perry supporter. :eusa_whistle:

Anyway, welcome to our Progressive board!!! :2up: :afro:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

New Topics

Forum List

Back