Tell Me Why Profiling is WRONG and a BAD Law Enforcement Policy???

If the black guy had a broken nose and was bloodied I don't think it would be an issue.

Why add the nose and the blood? This guy pulled a Zimmerman and was found not guilty without the combination of the two. They verdict? Spot on! http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...white-and-zimmerman-was-black-the-answer.html

Zimmerman pulled his weapon AFTER he was assaulted.

If a black guy was assaulted and he shot his assailant there is no issue.

The black guy shot before he was assaulted. Good on em! Indeed, the white kid was shot as he lunged at the black guy. The verdict? Not guilty. Was that the correct verdict? Absolutely. However, I believe you think that I am taking a contrary opinion than yours. I am not.

Last edited:
If the black guy had a broken nose and was bloodied I don't think it would be an issue.

Why add the nose and the blood? This guy pulled a Zimmerman and was found not guilty without the combination of the two. They verdict? Spot on! http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...white-and-zimmerman-was-black-the-answer.html

they don't get that

they don't get that

If by "they" you mean "me" then I must point out that Skull Pilot obviously mistook my position on the issue as seen here http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...white-and-zimmerman-was-black-the-answer.html

I know the PC response, not all black people are criminals, not all Hispanics are illegals, not all Muslims are terrorists etc. and they have some legitimacy, but it's doesn't defute the fact that profiling is necessary.

For instances, ask any Chicago Cop, if he sees a car full of white kids near Humbolt Park, he pulls them over immediately, because they are on their way to purchase drugs or have purchased drugs.

I talked to a cop buddy of mine who works in a bad part of the city. Nearly all black. Whites get pulled over immediately (doesn't matter how many in the car). A car full of blacks gets pulled over, because in his experience, 9 out of 10 times, he finds things above weed possession.

Now take a black youth in a white neighborhood looking like a thug, why wouldn't a cop or NEIGHBORHOOD watch personal view this person as suspicious. They don't need to arrest him, but they could question him. Heck even a thuggish or drug addict looking white person should be questioned!

Profiling is done for serial killers. First thing they profile is a middle aged white guy and then go from there.

Sorry Muslims, but you are the majority of terrorists in the WORLD at the moment, you should be viewed with extra scrutiny in terrorist cases and vulnerable areas.

Profiling isn't without it's victims, but it's a necessary evil in protecting one's community and law enforcement!

Like pulling over and searching cars with anti-abortion bumper stickers on them because all abortion terrorists are anti-abortion?

VIDEO: Race and Crime Report - C-SPAN Video Library

2005 numbers Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

How you should break it to future generations: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoBJgBqSL0]Jared Taylor debates racial profiling on BET with Angry Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

The white guy presented facts and remained calm and respectful. The Black civil rights activist screamed at the top of his lungs and made accusations without presenting any proof.

I know the PC response, not all black people are criminals, not all Hispanics are illegals, not all Muslims are terrorists etc. and they have some legitimacy, but it's doesn't defute the fact that profiling is necessary.

For instances, ask any Chicago Cop, if he sees a car full of white kids near Humbolt Park, he pulls them over immediately, because they are on their way to purchase drugs or have purchased drugs.

I talked to a cop buddy of mine who works in a bad part of the city. Nearly all black. Whites get pulled over immediately (doesn't matter how many in the car). A car full of blacks gets pulled over, because in his experience, 9 out of 10 times, he finds things above weed possession.

Now take a black youth in a white neighborhood looking like a thug, why wouldn't a cop or NEIGHBORHOOD watch personal view this person as suspicious. They don't need to arrest him, but they could question him. Heck even a thuggish or drug addict looking white person should be questioned!

Profiling is done for serial killers. First thing they profile is a middle aged white guy and then go from there.

Sorry Muslims, but you are the majority of terrorists in the WORLD at the moment, you should be viewed with extra scrutiny in terrorist cases and vulnerable areas.

Profiling isn't without it's victims, but it's a necessary evil in protecting one's community and law enforcement!

It's not a "PC" response..it's a Citizen response.

No American Citizen should be automatically suspected of criminal activity based on what they look like.

It's a violation of our civil liberties.

When people talk about institutional racism, this is a prime example of it.

Because frisking babies and grandma at the airport is such a better solution for terrorist hunting right?

Hell yea profile. Think of the crazies that couldn't buy guns if the "proper" profile were developed. And used.

We already have a pretty good idea of what the young white man with mass murder tendencies looks/act like. Or at least we should.

How about a profile for irresponsible gun owners with children in their house? You know how bad things happen to children playing with loaded weapons.

How about a profile for gun buyers with suicidal tendencies?

Profiles could be developed for all those scenarios. You gun lovers sure this profiling would be a good idea?

Legality:

...In 1996 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in U.S. v. Armstrong that racial profiling is constitutional in the absence of data that "similarly situated" defendants of another race were disparately treated, overturning a 9th Circuit Court ruling that law enforcement must proceed on "the presumption that people of all races commit all types of crimes - not with the premise that any type of crime is the exclusive province of any particular racial or ethnic group", waving away challenges based on the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution which guarantees the right to be safe from search and seizure without a warrant (which is to be issued "upon probable cause"), and the Fourteenth Amendment which requires that all citizens be treated equally under the law. To date there have been no known cases in which any U.S. court dismissed a criminal prosecution because the defendant was targeted based on race. This Supreme Court decision doesn't prohibit government agencies from enacting policies prohibiting it in the field by agents and employees...

...Criminal Profiling:

...When confronted with accusations of racial profiling the police claim that they don't participate in it. They claim that they use numerous factors (such as race, interactions, and dress) to determine if a person is involved in criminal activity. They further claim that the job of policing is far more imperative than to continuously worry about minorities or interest groups crying foul or complaining about being victims of unfair targeting...

Racial profiling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

No American Citizen should be automatically suspected of criminal activity based on what they look like.

Because frisking babies and grandma at the airport is such a better solution for terrorist hunting right?

You do understand the difference between public and private areas, right?

You do understand the difference between public and private areas, right?

is a gated community a public or private area?

Swallow's idiocy illustrates a big part of our cultural problems.

If you carry yourself like a slob, people will consider you a slob. If you drive around parks in a beat up van and stare at people's kids, they'll figure you for a pervert. If you walk around with long unkempt hair and a leather biker jacket they'll assume you're into dope. If you walk around with your britches around your knees people will assume you're a thug.

If I walk around in a black neighborhood after midnight, it's a good chance I'll be faced with either a mugging, or a dope peddler. It's also likely I would be stopped by a cop to see if I was looking for dope.

There is nothing wrong with how people react to you when you make the choice to have yourself percieved that way. If you want to work in a professional capacity, don't get tattoos on your face and hands. Perception is reality.

PeterEater, you as a gay man, should worry about this alot.

I mean I am sure you are not one of those glory hole fags, you probably keep it at home.

But you could be swishing your way down the street, and bam, a copper roughs you up cause he suspects you of sucking dick in a public place.

But then again..you might like that. Cops are mostly male.

Another fine example of bed wetter hypocrisy.

Swallow professes hatred for gays, but do any of you other bed wetters condemn him for posts like these? There has been quite a few.

I think it's funny though, because it's argued that people who openly hate gays are covering up their own tendincies. They're sad self hating people aren't they?

I don't hate gays.

I'm posting back to you, cum-breath, ain't I?

And that's even though you keep begging to suck on my pipe.

Answer's still no, PeterEater.

And you might want to get some Depends for that bedwetting thingie. Since you are big on projecting your own "tendincies". (It's "Tendencies" by the way..all that jiz you swallow must be hitting your brain).

:lol:

Like pulling over and searching cars with anti-abortion bumper stickers on them because all abortion terrorists are anti-abortion?

2005 numbers Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

How you should break it to future generations: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoBJgBqSL0]Jared Taylor debates racial profiling on BET with Angry Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

So what? What is the justification for anyone losing their civil rights based only on the fact that they happen to be in a demographic that has a higher crime rate than other demographics?

I'll bet if you describe yourself I can put you in a category that has a higher crime rate in some area than others do.

I profile everyone. Sometimes their behavior confirms my suspicions and other times it refutes it. There is nothing inherently wrong with it.

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

Incarceration

The white guy presented facts and remained calm and respectful. The Black civil rights activist screamed at the top of his lungs and made accusations without presenting any proof.

Race Peddling needs emotion over reason if it is to be profitable.

Forum List

Back