Tell Me Why Profiling is WRONG and a BAD Law Enforcement Policy???

The Conservative Hypocrisy:

1. We love the Constitution more than anyone else.

2. We love Profiling more than anyone else.

No one is saying to value one citizen over another. Simply use limited resources to go after criminals where we know they are. If a white neighborhoods crime rate is higher than that of a black neighborhood then I would have the same opinion. If there are 5 elderly people and a 25 year old around the scene of a crime involving an assault, which one would you profile? Is that ageism? Are you a bigot toward young people or do you have a bias in favor of the elderly? For starters my money would be on the 25 year old. Indeed, most people in our prison systems are under the age of 30. STOP THE ASSAULT ON OUR NATIONS YOUTH!? Must be systematic ageism inherent in the system huh? No, it's just common sense. Or perhaps is Elderly privilege? White Privilege? What about Asian Privilege? No, just common sense.

You apparently don't know what profiling is.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

So you've actually tested all possible alternate indicators to make sure that is the single best? There's an infinite number of them, how did you do that? That's amazing!

Are you sure it is a better indicate than lead?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/07/violent-crime-lead-poisoning-british-export

Racism is often based on boneheaded statistics.

The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection under the law.

Now..there you go again. Discussing the Constitution.

The only parts conservatives know is half of the second amendment and the 10th.

That's it.

The rest of their constitution is in the bible.

There ya go profiling conservatives again. :eusa_whistle:

Sure.

However, I am not advocating for the government to profile anyone. Quite the opposite.

:eusa_shhh:

I profile everyone. Sometimes their behavior confirms my suspicions and other times it refutes it. There is nothing inherently wrong with it.
"Profiling is human nature. We all do it as it is necessary for survival. The doctrine of political correctness asks us to abandon our instincts because some self-righteous and self-appointed ideologues deem it immoral. My response to that is fuck it, I'll go with my instinct.

Let's document the right's hypocrisy on this with one or two specific examples:

1. In 1995, after rightwing extremist milita-associated Timothy McVeigh blew up the federal building in OK City,

there followed some indications from the Justice Department that they might want to take a closer look at the militia movement in this country...

...the Right threw a bug-eyed vein-popping fit of hysteria.

2. In 2009 when homeland security issued a report that suggested that domestic terrorism (aka rightwing terrorism ) might be something that needed more scrutiny,

the Right threw another tantrum including demands for an apology from Janet Napolitano.

You see, for the Right,

it's all common sense and good policy until it ends up on your doorstep...

...then suddenly, it's jackbooted thuggery.

I know the PC response, not all black people are criminals, not all Hispanics are illegals, not all Muslims are terrorists etc. and they have some legitimacy, but it's doesn't defute the fact that profiling is necessary.

For instances, ask any Chicago Cop, if he sees a car full of white kids near Humbolt Park, he pulls them over immediately, because they are on their way to purchase drugs or have purchased drugs.

I talked to a cop buddy of mine who works in a bad part of the city. Nearly all black. Whites get pulled over immediately (doesn't matter how many in the car). A car full of blacks gets pulled over, because in his experience, 9 out of 10 times, he finds things above weed possession.

Now take a black youth in a white neighborhood looking like a thug, why wouldn't a cop or NEIGHBORHOOD watch personal view this person as suspicious. They don't need to arrest him, but they could question him. Heck even a thuggish or drug addict looking white person should be questioned!

Profiling is done for serial killers. First thing they profile is a middle aged white guy and then go from there.

Sorry Muslims, but you are the majority of terrorists in the WORLD at the moment, you should be viewed with extra scrutiny in terrorist cases and vulnerable areas.

Profiling isn't without it's victims, but it's a necessary evil in protecting one's community and law enforcement!

Like pulling over and searching cars with anti-abortion bumper stickers on them because all abortion terrorists are anti-abortion?

VIDEO: Race and Crime Report - C-SPAN Video Library

2005 numbers Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

How you should break it to future generations: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMoBJgBqSL0]Jared Taylor debates racial profiling on BET with Angry Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

So what? What is the justification for anyone losing their civil rights based only on the fact that they happen to be in a demographic that has a higher crime rate than other demographics?

I'll bet if you describe yourself I can put you in a category that has a higher crime rate in some area than others do.

Grew up as a white kid in a black neighborhood. I was assaulted repeatedly in school for talking properly, using "smart" words, and wearing hand me down cloths with holes & k-mart shoes as all the other kids on welfare had Starter Jackets, Nikes, and never left home with anything less than $200 worth of cloths on them on their way to get their free or reduced breakfast/lunch. Our black teachers allowed us to watch movies and often slept in class as we did assignments. The only reason I passed was because it reflected poorly on the school to have failed so many. I went through entire semesters doing little to no work and I never turned in homework. Why? because everyone else got away with it. Kids were smoking weed in the bathroom, we had two homicides in the middle school, and a rating of 0 out of 10 at greatschools.com . I remember us in science watching the OJ trial live and the celebration between the teachers and students when he was found not guilty. I remember when black kids would beat the hell out of me just to take my pencil so they can play "pencils." (Remember that game?) By the way, no student was ever suspended for assaulting another unless the other student ended up in the hospital. Some blacks claim that whites could never understand the racism against them because were not black. I beg the differ. No black kid in a white school when I was growing up experienced the amount of violence launched against the 1% white minority in mine. Thank God that the 7% Mexican minority took the heat off of the white kids by forming gangs and fighting back. After that we could walk around in relative peace and watch as the two beat the hell out of each other. I have a unique understanding of the black community having been raised among black people. Thug culture and entitlement is tearing it apart.

Last edited:

So you've actually tested all possible alternate indicators to make sure that is the single best? There's an infinite number of them, how did you do that? That's amazing!

Yes, lead poisoning could really be a cause of violent crime | George Monbiot | Comment is free | The Guardian

I posted a video and the methodology. The objective facts conclude what they conclude because they're accurate.

Yes, lead poisoning could really be a cause of violent crime | George Monbiot | Comment is free | The Guardian

I posted a video and the methodology. The objective facts conclude what they conclude because they're accurate.

So the video you posted will explain how somehow the very laws of physics and mathematics have been altered - and its now possible to test for an infinite number of indicators?

WOW!!! That's fucking AWESOME!!!!

The Conservative Hypocrisy:

1. We love the Constitution more than anyone else.

2. We love Profiling more than anyone else.

No one is saying to value one citizen over another. Simply use limited resources to go after criminals where we know they are. If a white neighborhoods crime rate is higher than that of a black neighborhood then I would have the same opinion. If there are 5 elderly people and a 25 year old around the scene of a crime involving an assault, which one would you profile? Is that ageism? Are you a bigot toward young people or do you have a bias in favor of the elderly? For starters my money would be on the 25 year old. Indeed, most people in our prison systems are under the age of 30. STOP THE ASSAULT ON OUR NATIONS YOUTH!? Must be systematic ageism inherent in the system huh? No, it's just common sense. Or perhaps is Elderly privilege? White Privilege? What about Asian Privilege? No, just common sense.

You apparently don't know what profiling is.

Profiling is the assumption that the guy with his pants around his ankles and a doo rag wearing the $300 sunglasses is an individual who has fully adopted thug culture and is likely up to no good. I would agree.

So the video you posted will explain how somehow the very laws of physics and mathematics have been altered - and its now possible to test for an infinite number of indicators?

WOW!!! That's fucking AWESOME!!!!

It compares objective crime data from the DOJ with objective polling data with the public only to find out that they match identically.

Political Correctness and Identity Politics have already damaged our culture more than enough, and now they're damaging law enforcement's ability to protect the public.

I assume that, if the child of a member of the PC Police were shot by a young black male in a Dodge Charger, they would describe that young black male simply as a "human being" in a Dodge Charger and wouldn't want the police to be on the lookout for a young black male in a Dodge Charger. We certainly wouldn't want to hurt any feelings. Stop all Dodge Chargers, even if they're being driven by a red-headed female.

This is madness. The decay continues.

I know the PC response, not all black people are criminals, not all Hispanics are illegals, not all Muslims are terrorists etc. and they have some legitimacy, but it's doesn't defute the fact that profiling is necessary.

For instances, ask any Chicago Cop, if he sees a car full of white kids near Humbolt Park, he pulls them over immediately, because they are on their way to purchase drugs or have purchased drugs.

I talked to a cop buddy of mine who works in a bad part of the city. Nearly all black. Whites get pulled over immediately (doesn't matter how many in the car). A car full of blacks gets pulled over, because in his experience, 9 out of 10 times, he finds things above weed possession.

Now take a black youth in a white neighborhood looking like a thug, why wouldn't a cop or NEIGHBORHOOD watch personal view this person as suspicious. They don't need to arrest him, but they could question him. Heck even a thuggish or drug addict looking white person should be questioned!

Profiling is done for serial killers. First thing they profile is a middle aged white guy and then go from there.

Sorry Muslims, but you are the majority of terrorists in the WORLD at the moment, you should be viewed with extra scrutiny in terrorist cases and vulnerable areas.

Profiling isn't without it's victims, but it's a necessary evil in protecting one's community and law enforcement!

It's not a "PC" response..it's a Citizen response.

No American Citizen should be automatically suspected of criminal activity based on what they look like.

It's a violation of our civil liberties.

When people talk about institutional racism, this is a prime example of it.
shit in one hand and wish in the other. you will never stop this, and its the main basis for what cops do.

It's not a "PC" response..it's a Citizen response.

No American Citizen should be automatically suspected of criminal activity based on what they look like.

It's a violation of our civil liberties.

When people talk about institutional racism, this is a prime example of it.
shit in one hand and wish in the other. you will never stop this, and its the main basis for what cops do.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was growing up as a kid in NYC, the cops were bad. I mean really bad. They were like just another gang. That changed in a major way and it wasn't overnight.

The reason racial profiling is fine with right is simple really, it doesn't affect white males. If it did it would be outlawed. It's that simple. And don't hand me that ...serial killer bullshit. White guys are not pulled over daily because of white serial killers.

Remember kids, its not a big deal until it affect you or your group.

The reason racial profiling is fine with right is simple really, it doesn't affect white males. If it did it would be outlawed. It's that simple.

Ahhhhh Symbolism!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFXPxpMRGEU]Chamilionaire ft Krazy Bone - Ridin [dirty] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason racial profiling is fine with right is simple really, it doesn't affect white males. If it did it would be outlawed. It's that simple. And don't hand me that ...serial killer bullshit. White guys are not pulled over daily because of white serial killers.

Maybe if your "group" cleans up it's act they would get profiled. Which came first? The chicken or the egg ?

Maybe if your "group" cleans up it's act they would get profiled. Which came first? The chicken or the egg ?
How is it my group? I am black and you are white. We both have the same amount in common with the crimes of inner city violence. Again, it does not affect you, profiling affects me. Well, me and Marti.. it got him shot by Zimmerman.

If it were your problem, you would care but its not so profiling is no big deal to you of course.

By the way, before you start with YOU need to clean up your inner cities, Ii don't live there. Do you? What are middle class blacks going to do. How is profiling fair to us? Again, not your oroblem, of course you don't care.

Forum List

Back