Biden's National Park Service sued over racist "no cash" policy

We've been told over and over by DemoKKKrats that minorities, especially black Americans, are too dumb to obtain photo IDs and credit cards, and now they are being further discriminated against and excluded by Biden's racist "no cash" policy at National Parks.

Biden needs to understand our National Parks are there for the enjoyment of ALL Americans, not just the white ones who can obtain debit and credit cards.

Three people sued the National Park Service earlier this month for its policy not to accept cash payments at a growing number of locations.

Esther van der Werf of Ojai, California, Toby Stover of High Falls, New York, and Elizabeth Dasburg of Darien, Georgia, filed their lawsuit on March 6 after being prevented from paying in cash at various national parks, monuments and historic sites around the country. Citing a U.S. code that states U.S. currency is legal tender for all public charges, the lawsuit alleges that the park service’s cashless policy is in violation of federal law.

The park service instituted cashless policies at approximately 29 locations, according to the lawsuit. The plaintiffs said cash payments were refused at sites in Arizona, New York and Georgia.

There is a Black owned BBQ joint not too far from where I live. Great BBQ. It is a cash only establishment.

Are they racist discriminating against us Whites because we mostly have debit cards?

There is a Black owned BBQ joint not too far from where I live. Great BBQ. It is a cash only establishment.

Are they racist discriminating against us Whites because we mostly have debit cards?
We just don’t constantly seek out the next thing to boo hoo about

We just don’t constantly seek out the next thing to boo hoo about
When I go to that BBQ joint I get the good food and pay in cash like the owner wants and don't bitch about it like these Negroes are doing with the Park Service.

Probably the Park Service is doing it to keep from being robbed of the cash by Negroes or Illegals.

I told you the issue I had. This is going on all over the place and your ignorance doesn't help.

Private companies can try to refuse cash if they want (though there could be consequences for them). Government agencies like Biden's Park Service cannot violate the civil rights of Americans. You and they should know that, but you don't.

Forum List

Back