Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Enjoy Post-America
You are certainly doing your best to ensure an Orwellian Post-America…

1684370540369.jpeg

Start here, but it's just a start:

Over the past decade, evidence on the benefits of marriage for the well-being of children has continued to mount. Children residing in two-biological-parent married families tend to enjoy better outcomes than do their counterparts raised in other family forms. The differential is modest but consistent and persists across several domains of well-being.
It is an interesting study but that excerpt leaves out some necessary context. The study is comparing children parented by two married biological parents vs. “married step, cohabiting, and single-parent families”. In other words, children where the biological parents anre unmarried or only one is the biological parent. It doesn’t look at children who are adopted for example. It makes the point that children benefit from a stable marriage, which is true, but it can be a stable marriage of an adoptive family or a same sex marriage.

Start here, but it's just a start:

Over the past decade, evidence on the benefits of marriage for the well-being of children has continued to mount. Children residing in two-biological-parent married families tend to enjoy better outcomes than do their counterparts raised in other family forms. The differential is modest but consistent and persists across several domains of well-being.

From that study:

Another understudied two parent family form is same-sex families. Mounting evidence indicates that children raised by lesbian parents fare as well as their counterparts raised by heterosexual married parents (for reviews, see Biblarz & Stacey, 2010; Stacey & Biblarz, 2001). Less is known about the outcomes of children raised by gay men. On several dimensions, lesbian couples are more effective parents than are opposite-sex couples, which reflects both selection factors and women's tendency to be more adept at and invested in parenting (Biblarz & Stacey, 2010). The political debate about same-sex marriage faces a curious intersection with the marriage promotion debate: if parental marriage is good for children, then why not allow same-sex parents the right to marry (Amato, 2004)? Marriage offers enforceable trust, status, and institutional support that will arguably stabilize same-sex relationships (Amato, 2004; Kurdek, 2004).

That seems to argue that lesbian couples, at least, do at least as well at raising children as heterosexual couples.

If you don't understand that homosexual and transgender are two different things, you should probably figure out what those words mean.
I understand that they both prefer sexual relations with their same sex which is abnormal. I don't give a shit how many iterations you make up, it's all the same and kids should not be groomed that way.

I'm not talking about "films"; I'm saying that everyone knows a child growing up in the home of her biological, married parents--all things being equal--is superior to gay parents, steps or whatnot.
Fuck you. I am dad to my kid not the sperm donor who abandoned them
You are vomitous filth, bitch.

From that study:

That seems to argue that lesbian couples, at least, do at least as well at raising children as heterosexual couples.

Except their divorce rate is astronomical, and of course, you're talking about two women raising boys potentially. Then they have to go looking for "male role models". This is built in when the couple creates children. Almost as if it were meant to be?

It is an interesting study but that excerpt leaves out some necessary context. The study is comparing children parented by two married biological parents vs. “married step, cohabiting, and single-parent families”. In other words, children where the biological parents anre unmarried or only one is the biological parent. It doesn’t look at children who are adopted for example. It makes the point that children benefit from a stable marriage, which is true, but it can be a stable marriage of an adoptive family or a same sex marriage.

This is comprehensive and refutes your claim of step-parents and same-sex parents.

This is comprehensive and refutes your claim of step-parents and same-sex parents.

That article essentially says the same thing. Under same sex parents, cohabitating (unmarried) same sex parents are no different than co-habituating hetero couples. In other words MARRIAGE increases stability for the child regardless of the sex of the parents. Another reason for same sex marriage.

Also, I didn’t make any claim about step parents, by adoptive families I meant no biological parents.

Forum List

Back