Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Good thing W didn't pass vouchers with GOP House and Senate for 6 years.... otherwise America's kids might learn math, reading, and science instead of homo initialization...

• Banned
Also I said in classrooms like these because I made a promise to SweetSue92, but she just has to realize that even though this isn't every school and classroom that we're running out of options here.

DeSantis reminds me of Alex Forrest where it comes to Disney.

• Banned
DeSantis reminds me of Alex Forrest where it comes to Disney.

I don't know who that is, but all I know is that having the LGBT agenda in schools is like having men on women's sport's teams. A change is only going to come when (peaceful) protests start happening.

• Banned
The word teacher is synonymous with the word pervert.

Unfortunately that's how often times it is in today's day and age. SweetSue92 isn't one though and every once in a while I read about a good teacher bashing the woke agenda, but more often than not it's backing it up.

I don't know who that is, but all I know is that having the LGBT agenda in schools is like having men on women's sport's teams. A change is only going to come when (peaceful) protests start happening.
I haven’t seen the movie, but the article only says one of the characters is gay and has a crush on someone during the film. Is that “the LBGT agenda “ you mean?

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

True as ever on this thread.

Can't be any worse than the amount of animal abuse contained in,"Old Yeller".
1684111641280.gif

And of course, being the sick, disgusting thing you are, you jump right in to defend indoctrinating kids.
Oh nos….showing a gay character is going to damage young minds forever! Well …. why are you just standing there? DO something. Don’t you have a schoolboard meeting to protest or a teacher to burn?

Oh nos….showing a gay character is going to damage young minds forever! Well …. why are you just standing there? DO something. Don’t you have a schoolboard meeting to protest or a teacher to burn?
Although they can show movies without gay characters all day long.

Oh look, retard Coyote throwing a hissy fit because kids reject your attempts at indoctrination. Hey asshole, my school board has already banned those books disgusting degenerate defenders like you want in school libraries. So GFY.

Forum List

Back