Hundreds Show up at Florida School Board Meeting. Dems, how does that make you feel?

You're confused again. Pushing back on your commie agenda isn't destroying education. Moron.
In fact it's the only reason education continues to exist.

If it wasn't for the parents who do get involved, and do pay attention to the curriculum and the end results within their kids they PE system would be so abysmal only feral children in ghettos and trailer parks would attend after police rounded them up and dragged them in.

Once enough people finally do get sick of it and the districts run out of money to even keep the buildings open....

Oh wait, that ship sailed...

1685635091936.jpeg

Again, you're WRONG, like bed wetters always are. Not sure why you want to cast your lot among those swine but if that's what makes you feel smart you've probably suffered some head trauma and need to be examined

Indeed I oppose PE in principle because it can be and almost always is abused. What I know about some other countries is they have different methods, much lower levels of funding, aren't doing social engineering or political indoctrination rather than meaningfully increasing the wisdom and skills of the kids they have.

The bed wetters are doing that here and it's either because they have a malevolent agenda or they're all complete fucking imbeciles. If "educators" were actually doing their jobs and not promoting their own interests PE would work out well. Those of us who want the problem solved are being undermined by dipshits like you, for reasons you clearly can not defend, justify or even explain and I think it because you don't even fuckin know why.

You're just reacting obstinately like a fuckin barnyard jackass that has to be whipped in order to get it in the goddam barn and out of the rain. Mindless, stupid, and not worth a fuck until a coyote comes along.
Talk to the people in Florida. They are the ones that showed up at the meeting and spoke where it counted, not me and not you. If you don't want your kid (if you even have kids) in that school system, don't move there, or if you do, send your straw kid to a private school. It was the community people that you have a problem with on this meeting, not anybody on this board, simply stating the outcome, as your view failed to carry the meeting. If Florida does not want people speaking out in public meetings like that, the state government can take them all under state control, moving the meetings to the state capital where they stand a better chance of cutting out parents and community people that may oppose their view (your views) by having the meetings a great distance from the community they wish to enforce their views (your views) on. Makes no difference to me. I have no kids that age, and certainly none in Florida. At the same time, I have no problem with parents and community people speaking their mind. Remember, if Disantis really wanted to enforce his views (your views) he could take them over, and ignore the parents and community entirely, if he thought it would help him politically. Complain to him.

Talk to the people in Florida. They are the ones that showed up at the meeting and spoke where it counted, not me and not you. If you don't want your kid (if you even have kids) in that school system, don't move there, or if you do, send your straw kid to a private school. It was the community people that you have a problem with on this meeting, not anybody on this board, simply stating the outcome, as your view failed to carry the meeting. If Florida does not want people speaking out in public meetings like that, the state government can take them all under state control, moving the meetings to the state capital where they stand a better chance of cutting out parents and community people that may oppose their view (your views) by having the meetings a great distance from the community they wish to enforce their views (your views) on. Makes no difference to me. I have no kids that age, and certainly none in Florida. At the same time, I have no problem with parents and community people speaking their mind. Remember, if Disantis really wanted to enforce his views (your views) he could take them over, and ignore the parents and community entirely, if he thought it would help him politically. Complain to him.
In the mean time you can't defend the existence of failing government schools, which is what our "discussion" was about.

Everything else around all the grooming, misinformation called "curriculum" and social engineering aside, the fact that you, and the democrook party can even defend the system, rather than be just as apoplectic about the dismal results is the crux of this issue and everything else in government.

We (those who oppose the DNC anyway) tend to demand results. We don't give a fuck who accomplishes the goal, what the means to achieve it were if the net gain was a positive impact over a negative one.

Bed wetters only care if government power increased or is exerted, if "the rich" get punished, if Christians are offended, if lives they hate are harmed or ended and they get to prance around as if they ended world hunger, war, ice cream headaches and cured cancer.

Well it is interesting. You lost abortion, gay marriage. But now you guys are fighting back. It's like Russia and Ukraine. You are Ukraine. Russia took your city of abortion and gay marriage but now you are slowly trying to take back the ground you lost in Kiev/gay rights.

Thanks for proving our point, so long as it is adults doing things with adults....WE DON'T CARE!

Try to groom kids......WE CARE!

So simple a simpleton, like you, can figure it out.

In the mean time you can't defend the existence of failing government schools, which is what our "discussion" was about.

Everything else around all the grooming, misinformation called "curriculum" and social engineering aside, the fact that you, and the democrook party can even defend the system, rather than be just as apoplectic about the dismal results is the crux of this issue and everything else in government.

We (those who oppose the DNC anyway) tend to demand results. We don't give a fuck who accomplishes the goal, what the means to achieve it were if the net gain was a positive impact over a negative one.

Bed wetters only care if government power increased or is exerted, if "the rich" get punished, if Christians are offended, if lives they hate are harmed or ended and they get to prance around as if they ended world hunger, war, ice cream headaches and cured cancer.
Maybe you should run for the school board where you live, if this is a big problem there. I'm lucky. It is not happening in Jackson, TN. It is a shame nobody listened to you where you live, so other people kids there are not educated to your standards. I suspect they have local control of their schools in your city also, with parents and community people allowed to speak their mind at open school board meetings. How were your last comments at your school board received?

Thanks for proving our point, so long as it is adults doing things with adults....WE DON'T CARE!

For that matter I only really care about the kids in my region. If bed wetters in commiefornia want all their sons to wear dresses and suck dicks, that's their problem and our solution because their genetic garbage ends there.

We are entering a behavioral sink. Much like that displayed in the subject behaviors of the Calhohn experiments at NIHM. Though I think that if efforts are made to isolate or otherwise quarantine bed wetters to their shit hole cities. their populations will decline rapidly without any outside factors.

Maybe you should run for the school board where you live, if this is a big problem there. I'm lucky. It is not happening in Jackson, TN. It is a shame nobody listened to you where you live, so other people kids there are not educated to your standards. I suspect they have local control of their schools in your city also, with parents and community people allowed to speak their mind at open school board meetings. How were your last comments at your school board received?
Is my school board in the news being protested asshole? Still has nothing to do with your acceptance and even complicit support of a malevolent government. Says a lot about your character.

Groom kids or teach kids that it's okay to be gay? Big difference.

No, it isn't. Children under 12 have no concept of sex, period.

Leave them alone.
This is why we insist your kids go to school. Gets them away from you kooky parents for a few hours. And stop using public schools as babysitters. You should send your kids to private schools. Who by the way, have the right to talk about being gay. Because they are private for profit business'

We just want to explain why Billy has 2 dads.

No, it isn't. Children under 12 have no concept of sex, period.

Leave them alone.

You remind me of a joke I just heard about the founding fathers writing the declaration of independence and constitution and laws. One Senator says, "Thomas Jefferson, what age should a girl be allowed to marry?" and Jefferson replies, "12?" The crowd gasps in disgust and Jefferson says, "well why did you ask me first?"

This is why we insist your kids go to school. Gets them away from you kooky parents for a few hours. And stop using public schools as babysitters. You should send your kids to private schools. Who by the way, have the right to talk about being gay. Because they are private for profit business'

We just want to explain why Billy has 2 dads.
Why do you want to explain why Billy has 2 dads? Why are you more concerned about that than our incredibly poor literacy rate?

Do you also want to explain why Sally has had four stepdads, but never met her dad? Will you explain why Brigham has three moms and a dad who loves them all because they are Mormon?

Why do you want to explain why Billy has 2 dads? Why are you more concerned about that than our incredibly poor literacy rate?

Do you also want to explain why Sally has had four stepdads, but never met her dad? Will you explain why Brigham has three moms and a dad who loves them all because they are Mormon?
I do think bullying is a fundamental problem in our society that leads to suicide, rampages, serial killers, pedophilia and all around conservativism.

For that matter I only really care about the kids in my region. If bed wetters in commiefornia want all their sons to wear dresses and suck dicks, that's their problem and our solution because their genetic garbage ends there.

We are entering a behavioral sink. Much like that displayed in the subject behaviors of the Calhohn experiments at NIHM. Though I think that if efforts are made to isolate or otherwise quarantine bed wetters to their shit hole cities. their populations will decline rapidly without any outside factors.
The one you spent the morning on, where the parents and community spoke out against the actions and effects of the hard right culture war in their school, was a deep red county, that supported trump and supported even supported DeSantis by 41 points in the last election. Like I said, unless states take over the schools, cutting parents, kids and community stake holders from having voice in school board meetings, you may not be able to isolate them. Do you really want the kids, the parents and community stake holders cut out of a voice in local schools or is winning the culture war the right wing has declared, that important? I don't think it advisable. State officials, won't do, as it would be the kiss of death to Republican state office holders, and could have effects to national elections, as well.

The one you spent the morning on, where the parents and community spoke out against the actions and effects of the hard right culture war in their school, was a deep red county, that supported trump and supported even supported DeSantis by 41 points in the last election. Like I said, unless states take over the schools, cutting parents, kids and community stake holders from having voice in school board meetings, you may not be able to isolate them. Do you really want the kids, the parents and community stake holders cut out of a voice in local schools or is winning the culture war the right wing has declared, that important? I don't think it advisable. State officials, won't do, as it would be the kiss of death to Republican state office holders, and could have effects to national elections, as well.
What in the actual fuck are you talking about and what does it have to do with anything we have discussed, or even the post you quoted?

Have you been huffing aerosols?

odd.gif

You do realize that when you look stupid, cognizant people aren't likely to side with you even if they agree because they prefer not to look just as stupid.

Forum List

Back