Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Following this argument no film or work should be permitted that has step parents or adoptive parents.

I'm not talking about "films"; I'm saying that everyone knows a child growing up in the home of her biological, married parents--all things being equal--is superior to gay parents, steps or whatnot.

There is no appreciable difference in the outcome of children adopted as infants or children born to couples, whether same sex or not. Children need to be in a stable loving home, that is most important, I don't it has to be the birth home.

Start here, but it's just a start:

Over the past decade, evidence on the benefits of marriage for the well-being of children has continued to mount. Children residing in two-biological-parent married families tend to enjoy better outcomes than do their counterparts raised in other family forms. The differential is modest but consistent and persists across several domains of well-being.

False gods, false religions. Scripture makes it clear as glass that Christ is the ONLY way.
Nope, no more or less false that the myths you believe in.
1684357311550.jpeg

Of course I can....you are 0 for 3 now. Stop putting your sexual fantasy projections on others.

So YOU believe. I'm leaning towards Valhalla.

The Norse even understood these were stories--legends.

My religion says if Christ is not raised we are dead in our sins and my religion is in vain.

Norse did not say this about Valhalla. Because again--legend and stories.

Enjoy Post-America
I really believe that the tribalism has become so entrenched that those on the Left think they'll always stay in power if they excuse or agree with every action taken by DC. Imagine their surprise when the country actually collapses and they discover that they are going to suffer as much OR MORE than those they hate.

Start here, but it's just a start:

Over the past decade, evidence on the benefits of marriage for the well-being of children has continued to mount. Children residing in two-biological-parent married families tend to enjoy better outcomes than do their counterparts raised in other family forms. The differential is modest but consistent and persists across several domains of well-being.

The problem with your study is that it is 13 years old and the data used is even older than that.

Thus there was no data for them to compare for children in the married homes of same sex couples.

What makes it false? If you are arguing that children should not be shown things that are not normal (which you seem to have done on multiple occasions in this thread), it's a perfectly reasonable comparison.
I am saying children don’t need to have transgenders thrown at them and homosexuality is not normal and you are disingenuous for saying hair color is a legitimate argument.

Yup. No argument here.

I agree there is a difference, but it is not a value difference.

The latter breeds. That’s it.

Both build humanity, families, and contribute to well-being of the greater community.

Are we going to teach kids person’s value is tied to the ability to breed?

The issue isn’t reproduction but teaching kids that all kinds of people belong in our communities and there is nothing wrong with it. If a child eventually finds out he is gay, erasing it from the classroom is not going to change that and likewise, viewing a homosexual character is not going to turn a straight person gay. The only thing it does is make the one child a bit less isolated and the other a bit more aware and accepting of the variety of people in our community.
Teaching acceptance is different than teaching that homosexuality is a typical human way of life.

You know....if they show an Italian character, kids might become Italian. If they show a left-handed character, kids might become left-handed.

If kids are that easily influenced....teachers should keep showing movies where kids are well behaved and work hard in school.

Yeah, but really what they're doing is using different groups to attack for their own political goals. It's simple politics.

Forum List

Back