Hundreds Show up at Florida School Board Meeting. Dems, how does that make you feel?

Get serious. Your problem is not in Tennessee, at least not in Jackson. My grandkids are not going to be affected. The youngest is 10 and would tell us. The oldest is 16, almost 17 and if you made the wrong move, she might punch you in the throat and knows surprise and planned follow through is the secret to a devastating punch. So, I don't plan to or need to defend anything, nor be to emotionally upset at what is going on in this country or some other. I don't particularly find the pile on by the extreme right, entertaining or have anything to prove to anybody I consider worthy to need to prove anything to. I was defending nothing and nobody in this thread, only admiring the normal community that lives there, speaking it's mind, zeroing in on the real (not trumped up) problems of that school, that school district, that community, in the face of political heat from the political powers that be and it's affect on the school, the kids and the teachers and parent.

I am certainly not saying your concerns were not appropriate if that was what was affecting them most. I am saying, "What if the media, the loud right-wing, anti-LGBTQ politician and political debaters have failed to identify the most pressing problem in that school, and they would prefer to be left alone, without the political spotlight and focus that is doing more damage to the school system than some teacher showing a PG Disney movie? What about the 15,000 locals that is two weeks signed the petition for the school board member (singular) to step down, shut up and stop the onslaught of attack on her perceived problem, in the face of the negative effects it is having on the school, the kids and public education it is apparently having there. I don't know if you have ever tried to circulate a local petition that gets that many signatures in two weeks, but it is a hell of a statement, and there is no 15,000plus local petition to have that teacher fire and jailed. I simply do not presume to know more about their situation, than the locals. It is all well and good for the politicians, pundits and internet rabble from thousands of miles away to sound off, but what if they are misguided and the locals having to deal with the pressure, loss of teachers quitting (150 short in that district and another 50 signing resignations) at an unprecedented rate there are right, in that the vocal masses from outside the community need to get out of it, and leave them to know what is best for their kids, in that overwhelmingly Republican conservative district?
i rarely read your long winded tripe ... but when i do i notice that you constantly state that you only care for you and yours and could care less about your fellow Americans .. for example you constantly brag that you are set well and ok even though many average Americans are suffering because of the administration you voted for . you dont care about high inflation , high energy crime ext because you feel very little pain from them ... i know people like you .. you are all about YOU ! and i wouldnt trust a person like you with anything .. if you were a mafia guy you would be the 1st to rat on your pals when your ass was on the line .. you talked about throwing guy down the stairs that was after you when you were young .. you didnt struggle and overpower said person ... NO you either hid or did something to surprise them and shoved them down the stairs when the opportunity presented itself .. thats your mo ...

i rarely read your long winded tripe ... but when i do i notice that you constantly state that you only care for you and yours and could care less about your fellow Americans .. for example you constantly brag that you are set well and ok even though many average Americans are suffering because of the administration you voted for . you dont care about high inflation , high energy crime ext because you feel very little pain from them ... i know people like you .. you are all about YOU ! and i wouldnt trust a person like you with anything .. if you were a mafia guy you would be the 1st to rat on your pals when your ass was on the line .. you talked about throwing guy down the stairs that was after you when you were young .. you didnt struggle and overpower said person ... NO you either hid or did something to surprise them and shoved them down the stairs when the opportunity presented itself .. thats your mo ...
I am privileged. I did my time and am paid up for supporting. When most of you were sleeping snug in your beds or going to the office, I was freezing my ass off or burning up in tanks, or firing ranges for many years in this country and others. I'm a 15 gallon blood and plasma donor. I contribute to charity. Last time there was a community emergency found me with the tac squad, kicking in doors and crawling through window on college dorms after the tornado, though the 4 inch hale had beaten my own two vehicle (1 brand new) to death along with my roof left leaking from the impactss. When people are dead or dying, in my neighborhood, they come get me before ambulance or police arrive, because I have skills and handy in a pinch. So you can take your "only caring about me" and cram it up your ass.

My fellow conservatives are playing a stupid game, and they will win stupid prizes.

The game is Villains and Heroes.

So now the public schools/teachers are Villains and the parents are all Heroes. Truly, certainly, no crazy parents would ever get their knickers in a twist over stupid crap and make stupid reports to principals, admin, and state boards. Right? I mean look around. The population is completely sane. Yes? Including parents.

For the millionth time: my fellow conservatives got real stupid and decided to find out what happens when you try Defund the Police but with teachers.

Nothing good will happen, but the dopamine rush from ragging on your Villain du Jour sure feels good. Right?

Your constant harping on parents as "the problem" doesn't help either.

I am privileged. I did my time and am paid up for supporting. When most of you were sleeping snug in your beds or going to the office, I was freezing my ass off or burning up in tanks, or firing ranges for many years in this country and others. I'm a 15 gallon blood and plasma donor. I contribute to charity. Last time there was a community emergency found me with the tac squad, kicking in doors and crawling through window on college dorms after the tornado, though the 4 inch hale had beaten my own two vehicle (1 brand new) to death along with my roof left leaking from the impactss. When people are dead or dying, in my neighborhood, they come get me before ambulance or police arrive, because I have skills and handy in a pinch. So you can take your "only caring about me" and cram it up your ass.
yet you don't give a shit about kids in schools not your own go figure.

yet you don't give a shit about kids in schools not your own go figure.
I figure their parent know locally the score, better than I do, or you for that matter. What if they are right and you are wrong. It is fun to beat ones chest on the internet, but what if you are part of the real problem not the solution. How do you know? I understand you are societal trained to not trust liberals and liberal communities, but what about overwhelming conservative communities like that one, where conservatives win by 41 points? Isn't it even possible, they may have a better grasp of their problem, then you and rowdy vocals across the country thousands of miles away? The idea sounds rather conceited. I assure you, I am not going go down there and fill in, teaching in their schools. Are you? If you really are a retired Sergeant, you have a lot of experience instructing. Or is it enough to joggle their elbows from a distance, since you guys from afar, seem to know more of what is best for the conservative locals, after all, they are only personally involved, that lack the long-distance viewpoint.

lol ! folks white 6 is soooo great people come to him before calling an ambulance or the police during an emergency ..

most people sleeping snug in there beds ? most Americans are grinding to pay for the rising costs of living you voted for !

lol ! folks white 6 is soooo great people come to him before calling an ambulance or the police during an emergency ..
I'm just average. Your neighbors if you know them, probably figure you are useless, where mine know me from the neighborhood watch.

I figure their parent know locally the score, better than I do, or you for that matter. What if they are right and you are wrong. It is fun to beat ones chest on the internet, but what if you are part of the real problem not the solution. How do you know? I understand you are societal trained to not trust liberals and liberal communities, but what about overwhelming conservative communities like that one, where conservatives win by 41 points? Isn't it even possible, they may have a better grasp of their problem, then you and rowdy vocals across the country thousands of miles away? The idea sounds rather conceited. I assure you, I am not going go down there and fill in, teaching in their schools. Are you? If you really are a retired Sergeant, you have a lot of experience instructing. Or is it enough to joggle their elbows from a distance, since you guys from afar, seem to know more of what is best for the conservative locals, after all, they are only personally involved, that lack the long-distance viewpoint.
the poison in our schools isnt local ! the dem party you support has poisoned schools with there woke crap all across the country ! according to leftists like you the 3 rs take a backseat ! weather you believe that or not you voted for the admin that does ! so take you crap and shove it back up your ass .

the poison in our schools isnt local ! the dem party you support has poisoned schools with there woke crap all across the country ! according to leftists like you the 3 rs take a backseat ! weather you believe that or not you voted for the admin that does ! so take you crap and shove it back up your ass .
I see where you are from, and recognize you may be surrounded by that kind of thing. I'm in a conservative state. We aren't and people like me are too conservative to stick nose in local situation in a conservative community over a thousand miles away, for the sake of partisan politics and internet knows better than conservative locals, how the locals should handle their problems. You might be intelligent. Why don't you move down there (only 3,000 miles or so) and volunteer for an instruction position, after how could they get by without your actual hands on influence?

I'm just average. Your neighbors if you know them, probably figure you are useless, where mine know me from the neighborhood watch.

rofl-emoji.gif

I see where you are from, and recognize you may be surrounded by that kind of thing. I'm in a conservative state. We aren't and people like me are too conservative to stick nose in local situation in a conservative community over a thousand miles away, for the sake of partisan politics and internet knows better than conservative locals, how the locals should handle their problems. You might be intelligent. Why don't you move down there (only 3,000 miles or so) and volunteer for an instruction position, after how could they get by without your actual hands on influence?
or maybe i'll vote for a republican that stands against the left on a national level ! much more logical ! unlike you i realize that the fed gov policies has an effect on all states !

1685726594565.jpeg

or maybe i'll vote for a republican that stands against the left on a national level ! much more logical ! unlike you i realize that the fed gov policies has an effect on all states !
Not if I guess right about the state where you live.

Well it is interesting. You lost abortion, gay marriage. But now you guys are fighting back. It's like Russia and Ukraine. You are Ukraine. Russia took your city of abortion and gay marriage but now you are slowly trying to take back the ground you lost in Kiev/gay rights.
/——-/ Libs clutching their pearl necklaces.

Seriously, Dems: Do you think the FBI will except all who attended this particular board meeting?
When I read a loony crybaby rant like that, it makes me so glad that I'm a liberal.

Why? I don't have a party ordering me to humiliate myself constantly by acting like a deranged eternal-victim. I can live life standing tall and breathing the free air, while pitying those conservatives who are suffocating on their knees with their lips attached to TheParty's keister.

Texas ISD [and Davis Utah school district] pulls Bible from schools, announces sweeping book removals after months-long review process.

Republicans, how does that make you feel?

Forum List

Back