The True Meaning Of The Word "Indoctrination"

And yet Democrats have no idea what you're talking about. Propaganda is total garbage poor America.

Democrats - citizens who are lied to by Democtats and their MSM, who censor and black.out news while spreading lies and propaganda. Sheep.

I"m NOT 'MAGA', Dumbass.
Then why do you engage in MAGA style statements, attacks and doctrines?

You did not answer my question as to where I supposedly stated; that I advocate for the preying on small children - typical MAGA; rotten and false accusations then wiggling out.
Then placing further false accusations - (you took it out in the meantime - also typical MAGA) of me being a traitorous democrat or some lefty&lib.

You are what you are - an assumptive ignorant person - engaging in MAGA style postings. Now go and live with it, since you got nothing else to offer.

Then why do you engage in MAGA style statements, attacks and doctrines?

WTF is THAT, snowflake?

Anything fragile, easily-offended snowflakes find offensive, hurtful, or negative against Democrats?

:auiqs.jpg:

WTF is THAT, snowflake?

Anything fragile, easily-offended snowflakes find offensive, hurtful, or negative against Democrats?

You are what you are - an assumptive ignorant person - engaging in MAGA style postings. Now go and live with it, since you got nothing else to offer.

engaging in MAGA style postings.

You still haven"t been able to define what that is, you poor fragile bastard!

:itsok:

Anything that hurts your sensitive feelings ... like 'Mean Tweets', strong posts, and reality...

:laugh:

Last edited:
The funny thing is you wasted this entire ignorant liberal tirade ... who the hell are YOU blabbering to?

I"m NOT 'MAGA', Dumbass.

What a pathetic ass-clown!

Thanks for proving how ignorant snowflakes see people - either you are a Trump-hating, criminal/treasonous Democrat supporter / apologist, or you're 'MAGA'.

:eusa_doh:
No, you are not MAGA.

and this Stalinist piece of shit is not liberal, either.

You still haven"t been able to define what that is, you poor fragile bastard!

:itsok:

Anything that hurts your sensitive feelings ... like 'Mean Tweets', strong posts, and reality...

:laugh:

Indoctrination comes from the terms instruct and doctrine

So does any character in the movie state (instruct) - hey it's great and normal to be gay? (doctrine) if not, then there is no indoctrination

Does the teacher state; look kids its great and normal to be gay? (instruct) & (doctrine) - therefore indoctrination of kids.
Does the teacher state; look kids - how revolting and sick it is to be gay? (instruct) & doctrine) - therefore indoctrination of kids

So if a teacher merely shows a movie that beholds no instruction - and refrains from personal opinions - then there is no indoctrination.
Later the kids can and should discuss the content of the movie with their parents. Then it would be up to the parents as to how they might want to indoctrinate their kid/s

There is absolutely nothing wrong in raising the awareness in kids towards LGBTq's - it's actually important - so that kids can be protected from LGBTq's or becoming one.
It's like showing a movie were a character places his finger into a socket, therefore raising awareness towards a danger, and not indoctrinating kids to place their finger into a socket.

I watched a movie together with my 7 year old daughter - when a scene suddenly appeared showing two man kissing each other. Kids at that age in general find kissing awkward upon watching/witnessing it onto others. So my daughter gave me that usual eek look - upon seeing that scene. It was then me who shrugged his shoulders - giving an eek impression back to her and saying; two boys kissing - yuk. And she laughed and we continued watching the movie.

So now being 7 years old she witnessed a scene with two men kissing each other - I am dead sure that she will be seeing a lot more of this in the coming years-even in live. This year we might also meet up again with a cousin of hers, who is a lesbian (the male one). If she asks me about it - I will tell her that, .... is a nice and smart person, but due to her parental situation as a kid, she developed a mental distortion - resulting into her to become a Lesbian.

So now what is the fucking problem with watching that Disney movie for a 11-12 year old? aside from the usual American puritanism? That e.g. finds it abhorrent to display a pair of good looking naked boobs on the cover of a media magazine? - which would actually inspire ah... indoctrinate boys that there is something natural and yummy yummy to discover?
The left put it in there to brainwash young children to believe that that is normal. Why else would it be in there? They know little kids are watching.

The left put it in there to brainwash young children to believe that that is normal. Why else would it be in there? They know little kids are watching.
Off course - it is the usual Lefty&Lib procedure - not just in regards to this LGBTq hype.
However as in the described teacher-Disney case - there is no indication of "hey, gay is great and normal" in that movie. it simply shows that there are gays - So why get exited?

As I had stated in another thread - if my daughter would inform me about a teacher having told her, that being Lesbian is great, hype and normal - I would/will handle that teacher in my way. My wife and me are raising our daughter in such a way - that she will be able to make up her own mind and thoughts. We the parents do not leave the social education to some teacher or outsider - it is our foremost own responsibility.

The movie was not about the character being gay.
Oh really. Then why was it in there? A woman got engaged to a woman and a woman kissed another woman. That's not gay? It's an overt version of subliminal messaging, aimed at young children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back