Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters
:lol: actually, I did some work with Vets. :lol:

fools. what a bunch of tools. :eusa_shhh:
Your second statement sounds more like a reversal of the first, that instead of working with Vets, you worked against them, when you judged them as lesser men than yourself, Dante.

That places you in the position of the righteous judge, ensuring their demise for anything that doesn't please you personally.

The military is not a personal place. It's an ethereal world operating on trust of each other and trust in officers above one's rank with the exception of Congressionally acceptable Geneva Convention declarations.

nope. I never signed anyone up for benefits. I worked with vets on other issues and NOT for the VA

I do not ever judge a vet as less than anyone else, myself included. But no vet gets an immediate pass from me just because they served.

Lots of criminals are vets too.

O.C. homeless slaying suspect aspired to kill 16, court records say - latimes.com

respect is earned. and volunteers get paid.
Well, it's not always clear from a handful of sentences what another person thinks.

Some politocoes throw out flamebait threads in order to collect and count coups for their political boasting sticks, while patronizing an opponent.

Truly cooler heads come to a bargaining table with the understanding of the other party's needs, and resources that may help that person. Even so, a long time ago, a document was written about people who make it impossible to engage in a bartering session. It was called The Ten Commandments. There are factions about who'd like to see chaos as it were erased as a basis of law. Talk about a bunch of tools! :rolleyes:

I actually got a PM from Warrior too, and couldn't respond either.

@Warrior, isn't it a bit cowardly to send other people PM's, and then "protect" yourself from their response?

I didn't send you a PM, asswipe.
I sent you a neg rep.
You're too fucking stupid to know the difference?

Came through as a PM, and it says "Personal Message" with a title, and a body.

Either way, Warrior, I can care less.... moving on.....

Last edited:
Enlisted 1973 / Basic Ft Dix 1974 / USAMPS Ft. Gordon GA - before it became all Signal School. the rest is none of your fucking business. I rarely post anything about this shit.

Well - you've just confirmed the age-old saying, "The Army's for Dummies."

Thanks assbreath.

So he is claiming to be former cop that was never aware that you're not supposed to follow unlawful orders? LOL

Jesus, you can't make this shit up. :lol:

earlycuyler, LockeJaw, Pale Rider, peach174, theHawk, Warrior102

^I wonder if these six 'Yes' voters realize that they're essentially agreeing that Stein's political views make him mentally disabled.

:lmao:

^I wonder if these six 'Yes' voters realize that they're essentially agreeing that Stein's political views make him mentally disabled.

Y'all got pantsed & cornholed by D on this one, but only Gloryhole102 enjoyed it. :lol:

oh course you think he has honor. You are a hack, and thats not how this works. He can not follow orders all day long, but if his superiors think its foolish then he can be kicked out.

He should be kicked out. He is in San diego, not Iraq. His life is not in danger. Kick the loser out. He is embarrassing.

Another armchair warrior.
What in the fuck do you know about serving in the military?
You served when/where Gomer?

Last edited:
listen up dick face. I don't care. but if you want to call for a group rep fest, be my guest.

pussy in more ways than one.
:lol:

You sound awfully nervous, don't drop the soap.

Dante, AKA Dickte, sounds like he's heading for a public meltdown.....

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Priceless.....

For real, all he talks about is how he "doesn't give a fuck" about neg reps, well if you don't care about something, you shouldn't really talk about it that much no?

No its just agreeing that evey military member get benefits when they get "discharged."

No its just agreeing that evey military member get benefits when they get "discharged."

You can talk bullshit all day if it helps you sleep at night. :thup:

But the question asked was specifically whether Stein should receive disability benefits after he is discharged. You voted YES. Therefore, you are agreeing that he is disabled dumbass. If you were an honest person with a pair of balls, you'd simply say 'ok, he got me' and move on, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. :lol:

I almost voted yes then realized what was going on in the nick of time, lolol.

This is the way progressives have to rig polls..nobody in their right mind would ever agree with any portion of their ideology, so they have to present it dishonestly, so people think they're voting for something other than what they really are voting on...

Forum List

Back