Tea Party Lunacy Infects US Military

Should US Marine Sgt. Gary Stein get disability benefits when he gets discharged?

• Total voters
The mental illness is NOT speaking out. The mental illness is Tea Party Lunacy. It has the 8 year Marine doing things that are clearly nutty. It is ideological mental illness.

or do you think believing some douchebaghs interpretation of the Constitution and Military Code of Ethics, as this poor man has done, is normal?

He has been ideologically brainwashed.

Ah...the "lunacy" of people not wanting their great grand-children to pay for our national debt and bankrupt entitlement programs.

whatever are you talkin' 'bout willis?

People who would leave nuclear waste to their future generations, cannot credibly claim a deep care for future generations when it is politically expedient.

I wasn't aware that the Tea Party left nuclear waste at their protest sites.

Of course we do have their neo-Marxist counterparts leaving their waste behind for others to clean up:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The NYPD released surveillance video Wednesday night detailing some stinky business they say is linked to Occupy Wall Street protesters.

Police said that on evening of March 14, a number of Occupy demonstrators dragged large quantities of human urine and feces in containers to an open-air plaza before pouring the waste down a flight of stairs
New York Police Department Says Occupy Wall Street Dumped Feces & Urine In ATM Vestibule And Down Stairs « CBS New York

Instead of just claiming there's a law against active duty personal to speak their mind, PROVE IT. I don't believe it constitutional for the military to say that as soon as someone becomes active duty they lose their first amendment rights.

As it is now, it doesn't look like there is such a law. Maybe the military frowns on it, but that is NOT a LAW, so if there's a problem, it better get settled now.

DO ACTIVE DUTY PERSONAL LOSE THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OR NOT? That is the question.

Is Dante a shit lickin' little puss bag? Yes.

According to Directive 1344 from the Department of Defense, “A member of the Armed Forces on active duty may … express a personal opinion on political candidates and issues, but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.”

The problem with this case is that the Marine made it clearly known that he was an active duty Marine in and around his comment-making. If he were to just make those comments as a citizen, it’s one thing, but to declare oneself as “an active duty Marine for 8 years” and then make the comment seems to be in violation of the Directive above.

He's just another shitbag liberal that hates the military, and will use any excuse to attack its members.

:lol: actually, I did some work with Vets. :lol:

fools. what a bunch of tools. :eusa_shhh:

Maybe..and still they look like gods, the epitome of all that's reasonable, brave, intelligent, and wise... next to your sorry self.

people who wear patriotism on their sleeves deserve no respect, so you get none here

tell that to Al Qaeda . more drone strikes than under Bush/Cheney and what about Ossama?

:lol::lol::lol:

oduchebagh fail!!!

Ok...then YOU can tell it to the innocent americans that died for a book burning, and after Obama apologized for what our military did to their precious book! Once they killed even ONE of our soldiers over this, Obama should have let them respond to it too. He tied their hands..would not let them fight back. We need to get them all home before Obama kills more of our soldiers by being irresponsible.

We are there to help. Even Bush asked haters like you to STFU

Help what???? Help the enemy kill our soldiers over a stupid book? Help our enemy by always apologizing for our military doing what they're told to do? How about helping Americans in OUR country? Wouldn't that be nice for a change? And Bush never said that...try again. In fact, Bush would never have apologized, and i believe he would have taken care of this problem right away.

Instead of just claiming there's a law against active duty personal to speak their mind, PROVE IT. I don't believe it constitutional for the military to say that as soon as someone becomes active duty they lose their first amendment rights.

As it is now, it doesn't look like there is such a law. Maybe the military frowns on it, but that is NOT a LAW, so if there's a problem, it better get settled now.

DO ACTIVE DUTY PERSONAL LOSE THEIR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OR NOT? That is the question.

According to Directive 1344 from the Department of Defense, “A member of the Armed Forces on active duty may … express a personal opinion on political candidates and issues, but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.”

The problem with this case is that the Marine made it clearly known that he was an active duty Marine in and around his comment-making. If he were to just make those comments as a citizen, it’s one thing, but to declare oneself as “an active duty Marine for 8 years” and then make the comment seems to be in violation of the Directive above.

bingo!

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

Most likely will be. Its not good to be on the news for military folk. That said, why is he bad for exercising his rights as an American ?

When you are in the Military you are not allowed to publicly criticize the commander in Chief especially on Active Duty.

Technically, commissioned officers are prohibited by regulation from criticizing the civilian authorities (Congress/President/etc) from whose appointments their commissions derive. Enlisted and non-coms, while not specifically prohibited by regulation, as are the commissioned officers, should restrain their criticism on the basis of traditional usage.

Thank you.

Ah...the "lunacy" of people not wanting their great grand-children to pay for our national debt and bankrupt entitlement programs.

People who would leave nuclear waste to their future generations, cannot credibly claim a deep care for future generations when it is politically expedient.

?

struggling with reading and comprehension?

Americans have no business hiding behind the arguments about leaving debt to future generations, not when they are leaving the issue of what to do with nuke waste to future generations.

:eusa_shifty:

It appears dainty has lost whatever point he was trying to make.

Should we wait? Is it likely to come to him at this point?

He's just another shitbag liberal that hates the military, and will use any excuse to attack its members.

Your second statement sounds more like a reversal of the first, that instead of working with Vets, you worked against them, when you judged them as lesser men than yourself, Dante.

That places you in the position of the righteous judge, ensuring their demise for anything that doesn't please you personally.

The military is not a personal place. It's an ethereal world operating on trust of each other and trust in officers above one's rank with the exception of Congressionally acceptable Geneva Convention declarations.

What that guy said would have been fine coming from a non military citizen, but was highly in appropriate coming from an active soldier, especially during wartime.

The guy's just after attention ("look at me, I'm political") and there was absolutely no good reason he needed to post this on Facebook.

I hope he's dismissed. He can't be trusted anymore.

Most likely will be. Its not good to be on the news for military folk. That said, why is he bad for exercising his rights as an American ?

Because as a military member he doesn't have the same rights as you. All of us who served voluntarily gave up our constitutional rights in favor of living under the UCMJ.

It's that simple.
thank you

:clap2:

Maybe..and still they look like gods, the epitome of all that's reasonable, brave, intelligent, and wise... next to your sorry self.

people who wear patriotism on their sleeves deserve no respect, so you get none here

And you wonder why no one here respects you, Mr. "I-Volunteered-for-the-Guard". :lol:

Maybe so, but food stamp and SSDI recipients are way better at scamming the system.

Vets have counselors scouring shelters, streets, and other places looking to sign up anyone who ever served a day. Upgrade and file. It's been going on forever.

I know someone who charged people in the 70s for upgrades. Common knowledge. Many Vietnam Era vets have scammed the system. Vietnam Era Vets

You can get food stamps over the phone.

You can file for unemployment telephonically, too.

Military
Coup

It might be our last hope.

This man has been in the military for about a decade. Where the fuck was he when another President was sending troops into battle without body armor? Did he start a blog about that?

gawd, politics before nation. The poisonous wing of conservative politics in America needs to be extinguished.

BRING IT mother fucker... we're just ITCHIN' for a fucking fight with you lilly livered, pansy assed little, sissie leftist pussy fucks anyway. Maybe then we could be rid of YOU, ya filthy shit stain.

You a funny guy. Make me laugh long time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your second statement sounds more like a reversal of the first, that instead of working with Vets, you worked against them, when you judged them as lesser men than yourself, Dante.

That places you in the position of the righteous judge, ensuring their demise for anything that doesn't please you personally.

The military is not a personal place. It's an ethereal world operating on trust of each other and trust in officers above one's rank with the exception of Congressionally acceptable Geneva Convention declarations.

nope. I never signed anyone up for benefits. I worked with vets on other issues and NOT for the VA

I do not ever judge a vet as less than anyone else, myself included. But no vet gets an immediate pass from me just because they served.

Lots of criminals are vets too.

O.C. homeless slaying suspect aspired to kill 16, court records say - latimes.com

respect is earned. and volunteers get paid.

?

Americans have no business hiding behind the arguments about leaving debt to future generations, not when they are leaving the issue of what to do with nuke waste to future generations.

No, struggling with your idiotic rants.

What the fuck does the tea party have to do with nuclear power? :cuckoo:

nope. I never signed anyone up for benefits. I worked with vets on other issues and NOT for the VA

I do not ever judge a vet as less than anyone else, myself included. But no vet gets an immediate pass from me just because they served.

Lots of criminals are vets too.

O.C. homeless slaying suspect aspired to kill 16, court records say - latimes.com

respect is earned. and volunteers get paid.

So you served when/where, asswipe??
And we're not talking serving blow jobs here, we're taking active duty in the armed forces.
Short of that...... STFU

?

No, struggling with your idiotic rants.

What the fuck does the tea party have to do with nuclear power? :cuckoo:
Americans hiding behind the arguments about leaving debt to future generations? :eusa_shhh:

consistency of thought instead of constipation of the brain might help you

Forum List

Back