Tased in the Courtroom

If you don't want to be tased don't fuck with the police.
Yeah! They might be wrong but they hold the taser.
The cop who arrested me when I was twenty two was a complete dick but I still did not argue and I don't feel bad for these career criminals getting their ass tased.

Yea...career criminals!

Wheelchair-Bound Woman Dies After Being Shocked With Taser 10 Times

Disabled Woman Dies After Being Tased 10 Times | Firstcoastnews.com | Top Stories
YOu forgot to mention the part where she was swinging knives and a hammer, I guess they could of shot her instead of tased her. And she could of avoided being tased by I don't know maybe by putting the knives and hammer down.
You should find a better case next time to make your point.

The cop who arrested me when I was twenty two was a complete dick but I still did not argue and I don't feel bad for these career criminals getting their ass tased.

Yea...career criminals!

Disabled Woman Dies After Being Tased 10 Times | Firstcoastnews.com | Top Stories
YOu forgot to mention the part where she was swinging knives and a hammer, I guess they could of shot her instead of tased her. And she could of avoided being tased by I don't know maybe by putting the knives and hammer down.

I truly feel sorry for you... it's bad enough we have thugs with badges committing HOMICIDE on 56 year old women in a wheelchair...we have CHEERLEADERS for the murderers... see a psychiatrist sicko...

Yea...career criminals!

I truly feel sorry for you... it's bad enough we have thugs with badges committing HOMICIDE on 56 year old women in a wheelchair...we have CHEERLEADERS for the murderers... see a psychiatrist sicko...
those cops had no record of ever abusing their power before. Sorry I don't feel sorry for a lady who will not put down her knives. If you don't want to be tased put down the weapon. Really it is that simple! I guess they should of shot her to put down her weapon or I guess they could of risked getting knives thrown at them while they tried to restrain her.

This reminds me of the family trying to sue the city I live in right now. A Police Officer shot their son, of course he fired shots at the police officer along with shooting the Police dog twice.

those cops had no record of ever abusing their power before. Sorry I don't feel sorry for a lady who will not put down her knives. If you don't want to be tased put down the weapon. Really it is that simple! I guess they should of shot her to put down her weapon or I guess they could of risked getting knives thrown at them while they tried to restrain her.

This reminds me of the family trying to sue the city I live in right now. A Police Officer shot their son, of course he fired shots at the police officer along with shooting the Police dog twice.

Like I said. I feel sorry for you...I'm being honest. It is sad that some people in this society believe freedom to OBEY of suffer dire consequences is freedom. IF the thugs with badges would kill an elderly disabled woman in a wheelchair, WHAT makes you believe they would hesitate to kill you too?

I lived near Green Cove Springs for 3 years...I can tell you the Green Cove Police have used physical violence against people that WERE cooperative...

Wheelchair-Bound Woman Dies After Being Shocked With Taser 10 Times - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

Officers said they arrived to find Delafield in a wheelchair, armed with two knives and a hammer. Police said the woman was swinging the weapons at family members and police.

Within an hour of her call to 911, Delafield, a wheelchair-bound woman documented to have mental illness, was dead.

Family attorney Rick Alexander said Delafield's death could have been prevented and that there are four things that jump out at him about the case.

"One, she's in a wheelchair. Two, she's schizophrenic. Three, they're using a Taser on a person that's in a wheelchair, and then four is that they tasered her 10 times for a period of like two minutes," Alexander said.

According to a police report, one of the officers used her Taser gun nine times for a total of 160 seconds and the other officer discharged his Taser gun once for a total of no more than five seconds.

A medical examiner found Delafield died from hypertensive heart disease and cited the Taser gun shock as a contributing factor, the report said. On her death certificate, the medical examiner ruled Delafield's death a homicide.

You right wing pea brains are human waste... you have absolutely NO conscience, empathy or care for human beings or life. Your patriotism has NO connection or affiliation with AmericANS...the "We the people" that live and too often die in this growing police state you fawn over because of other right wing authoritarian pea brains with a badge...

Yeah, I'm right wing lol.

This has nothing to do with supporting a police state (for me, anywho). Physically restraining someone is much more dangerous to both sides involved.

Have you ever had the opportunity to attempt to physically restrain someone who's delirious, crazy, high or just plain pissed off? If not, you should try it sometime. And trust me on this--- it makes no difference their age or size, either.

I've seen 6 men try to subdue a 80-something year old guy who was going bat-shit crazy due to a reaction to his medication and still managed to kick and punch the livin' shit out of us. Another case involved this thin, decrepit old man. Probably about my height (5'7") and weighed 140 pounds dripping wet. Late 60s or early 70s if I recall. He was admitted for alcohol intoxication (with a myriad of other physical problems as well). He went into DTs and attacked several of the staff nurses. One he threw to the ground and kicked her in the ribs, caving in most on that side. Another who went to her aid was grabbed by the hair, and he ripped out all of her hair on that side of her head. All of it. Luckily, a visitor in a room nearby managed to drag them in and block the door.

They called a code for violent patient/visitor where every male employee is to respond. It took ALL of them to take this little old man down, and many of them were injured in the process.

There are many times I wish I'D had a taser at hand.

Last edited:
I have been arrest twice and was not tased either time, you know why because I for one didn't have a weapon that I was waving around and I also didn't try to fight the arrest. It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong, if you don't want to be tased or shot you don't argue or fight the Police.
The lady had a knife and a hammer, the cops were in danger and they acted like they are trained to do. I guess they could of tackled her out of her wheelchair probably killing her also.
And another thing how are the cops in the wrong here? She was commiting a crime obviously since they called the Police in the first place, she was threat to other people beside the Cops. If they didn't want the Cops to restrain her they should not have called the Cops.
I feel sorry for you and I hope you never have to call the Cops if someone is coming at with you with a knife, I bet you will want them tased then.

Like I said. I feel sorry for you...I'm being honest. It is sad that some people in this society believe freedom to OBEY of suffer dire consequences is freedom. IF the thugs with badges would kill an elderly disabled woman in a wheelchair, WHAT makes you believe they would hesitate to kill you too?

I lived near Green Cove Springs for 3 years...I can tell you the Green Cove Police have used physical violence against people that WERE cooperative...

Wheelchair-Bound Woman Dies After Being Shocked With Taser 10 Times - Orlando News Story - WKMG Orlando

Officers said they arrived to find Delafield in a wheelchair, armed with two knives and a hammer. Police said the woman was swinging the weapons at family members and police.

Within an hour of her call to 911, Delafield, a wheelchair-bound woman documented to have mental illness, was dead.

Family attorney Rick Alexander said Delafield's death could have been prevented and that there are four things that jump out at him about the case.

"One, she's in a wheelchair. Two, she's schizophrenic. Three, they're using a Taser on a person that's in a wheelchair, and then four is that they tasered her 10 times for a period of like two minutes," Alexander said.

According to a police report, one of the officers used her Taser gun nine times for a total of 160 seconds and the other officer discharged his Taser gun once for a total of no more than five seconds.

A medical examiner found Delafield died from hypertensive heart disease and cited the Taser gun shock as a contributing factor, the report said. On her death certificate, the medical examiner ruled Delafield's death a homicide.
And from what you posted I guess Cops before they try to protect other citizens from being attacked by a women with a knife or suppose to get a complete medical history or give her a mental evalution before they do anything? Give me a fucking break!
If they didn't want their family who was mentally insane restrained they should not have called the Police. And maybe if she was so bad they should have had her in a facility for I don't know maybe for mental patients. She was obviously a threat to herself and the people around her.

Yea...career criminals!

I think they should have turned the wheelchair so it was facing the corner. That way she would either continue her rampage facing the corner of the room, or she would have had to drop her knives and hammers.

Alternatively, everyone could have just ran up stairs and then her plans would have been foiled.

You right wing pea brains are human waste... you have absolutely NO conscience, empathy or care for human beings or life. Your patriotism has NO connection or affiliation with AmericANS...the "We the people" that live and too often die in this growing police state you fawn over because of other right wing authoritarian pea brains with a badge...

This has nothing to do with supporting a police state (for me, anywho). Physically restraining someone is much more dangerous to both sides involved.

Have you ever had the opportunity to attempt to physically restrain someone who's delirious, crazy, high or just plain pissed off? If not, you should try it sometime. And trust me on this--- it makes no difference their age or size, either.

I've seen 6 men try to subdue a 80-something year old guy who was going bat-shit crazy due to a reaction to his medication and still managed to kick and punch the livin' shit out of us. Another case involved this thin, decrepit old man. Probably about my height (5'7") and weighed 140 pounds dripping wet. Late 60s or early 70s if I recall. He was admitted for alcohol intoxication (with a myriad of other physical problems as well). He went into DTs and attacked several of the staff nurses. One he threw to the ground and kicked her in the ribs, caving in most on that side. Another who went to her aid was grabbed by the hair, and he ripped out all of her hair on that side of her head. All of it. Luckily, a visitor in a room nearby managed to drag them in and block the door.

They called a code for violent patient/visitor where every male employee is to respond. It took ALL of them to take this little old man down, and many of them were injured in the process.

I'm sure there are instances where a taser is required, but the EXCESSIVE use in this case is hard to defend. The fact that the woman was in a wheelchair would render her almost helpless to a rear assault.

With the advent of You Tube, we've witnessed police abuse that was unprovoked and unnecessary, EXCEPT to inflict harm and punishment on human beings. People that were handcuffed and shackled being tasered, people beaten to a pulp while in a prone and non threatening position, people kicked in the head...

IMO, we need to do a MUCH better job of screening police recruits. The MOST likely place to find an arson is a volunteer fire company, and the MOST likely place to find an authoritarian personality that ENJOYS physically punishing a human being is the police department.

Thomas Jefferson said: "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

I'm sure there are instances where a taser is required, but the EXCESSIVE use in this case is hard to defend. The fact that the woman was in a wheelchair would render her almost helpless to a rear assault.
A rear assault lol.

She was in a wheelchair, yes. Does that mean she couldn't walk? (the link didn't fully load for me)

I am NOT saying there aren't abuses. Of course there are. Police are human too and I'm certain there are some who are abusive. But I do know that physically restraining a person can result in some serious harm to both sides involved.

And from what you posted I guess Cops before they try to protect other citizens from being attacked by a women with a knife or suppose to get a complete medical history or give her a mental evalution before they do anything? Give me a fucking break!
If they didn't want their family who was mentally insane restrained they should not have called the Police. And maybe if she was so bad they should have had her in a facility for I don't know maybe for mental patients. She was obviously a threat to herself and the people around her.

NOT any more... throw a party you scum bag that impersonates a human being...

Hey, when you right wing pea brains face your judgment day, saying "I was a patriotic American" won't be worth shit...

p.s. I am a liberal and I am sure as hell not right wing!
I have also had a uncle who was a cop shot by a insane vet before they had tasers.
I also get real sick of these people who commit crimes trying to make us feel bad for them when they get tased or beaten after they go after the cops.

I have also had a uncle who was a cop shot by a insane vet before they had tasers.
I also get real sick of these people who commit crimes trying to make us feel bad for them when they get tased or beaten after they go after the cops.

You ARE right wing on this topic...and you are NOT a liberal...

I am not a liberal?:lol::lol:
Ask anyone on here if they think I am liberal, I will bet you 9 out 10 will say yes!

two cops who cant control a woman in a wheel chair without a taser...should question what they are doing being cops? if she is swinging knives and hammers ...her hands were full....how hard would it be to get the family members to simply walk away and let her go on till she got tired...but that would have taken time and not let them use their big dick tasers....

which by the way...big fonts dont mean you know what you are talking about.

I am not a liberal?:lol::lol:
Ask anyone on here if they think I am liberal, I will bet you 9 out 10 will say yes!

Maybe you can grow up to be a liberal, but no true liberal has your disregard for human life, or your enthusiasm for abuse of power. And your little PubliusInfinitum attempt to embarrass people is VERY right wing...

"This Nation was founded by men of many nations and backgrounds. It was founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and that the rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened."
President John F.Kennedy

that lady had disregard for everyone around her and so did her family!
Give me a fucking break!

Forum List

Back