Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

What do you think the Taliban is?

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

I think QW meant it as a joke. That's how i took it.:lol: obama only wants to deal with the moderate taliban of which there is no such thing. :lol:

no it was blu, not QB who was claiming there is a moderate Taliban. I was agreeing with QW. Sorry for the confusion.

Officials: Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying - CNN.com
You can't deal with these freakin nuts. I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

No one is ever going to accuse the Taliban for being nice guys. Or terribly rational for that matter.

Most likely it was the son of someone of importance in the country and they really did it to send a message.

Officials: Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying - CNN.com
You can't deal with these freakin nuts. I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

No one is ever going to accuse the Taliban for being nice guys. Or terribly rational for that matter.

Most likely it was the son of someone of importance in the country and they really did it to send a message.

Sounds about right, those folks really don't value human life at all.

Why does it surprise you that they killed a 7 year old. This is nothing new the them. They are willing to use children as shields, and send them off with bombs strapped to their bodies, why not kill them when they are bad.

Or was this somehow different to them. If you are using children to shield yourself or straping bombs to them than its alright? They are somehow matters for the cause?

They dont care about children. They only care about children if it serves their purposes.

Totally agree, these people are sick fucks, and they don't care about children. I'm glad we have other bleeding hearts here who denounce the brutality of power exercised against children.

Hey wait... syrenn... that rings a bell...

Oh yeah! You're the guy whose post I just read about how glad you were a 14 year old Mexican got shot in the head by a US Border Officer... WHILE BEING IN MEXICO. What did you say again? Oh yeah, that you were glad they shot him.

And wow, WillowTree and KellyJack too were in that thread... I guess some children are worth more than others.

Must've missed a memo. =\

Here is some reality on the "innocent" 14 year old:
Border Agent Shoots, Kills Mexican Boy At Bridge : NPR

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

It's always good to get both sides of the story.

Why does it surprise you that they killed a 7 year old. This is nothing new the them. They are willing to use children as shields, and send them off with bombs strapped to their bodies, why not kill them when they are bad.

Or was this somehow different to them. If you are using children to shield yourself or straping bombs to them than its alright? They are somehow matters for the cause?

They dont care about children. They only care about children if it serves their purposes.

Totally agree, these people are sick fucks, and they don't care about children. I'm glad we have other bleeding hearts here who denounce the brutality of power exercised against children.

Oh yeah! You're the guy whose post I just read about how glad you were a 14 year old Mexican got shot in the head by a US Border Officer... WHILE BEING IN MEXICO. What did you say again? Oh yeah, that you were glad they shot him.

And wow, WillowTree and KellyJack too were in that thread... I guess some children are worth more than others.

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

MY wife is Latino and she just said, and I quote "fuck that little beaner, he should keep his ass in Mexico and not be hanging out with troublemakers."

Taliban was a valid Shar'ee government. The methods adopted by the Taliban were in accordance to the Shari'ah.
Ask Imam :: Fatwa

Islamic Politics
Title
Your views on the actions of talibans.

Question
Was it wrong of the talibans to destroy the buddha's statues? Islam teaches tolerance and I don't see how this action on theirs can be justafied. What are you views on this?

a) At present, there is no Islamic government in Afghanistan, hence, we
cannot term it as an Islamic state. We make Du'aa that the Taliban will soon
return to power.
b) We share your concern. These so called Muslims have sold their Islam for
a miserable price of this world.
c) Ask the Saudi themselves. We share your sentiments.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Moulana Imraan Vawda
FATWA DEPT.

CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Ebrahim Desai

MY wife is Latino and she just said, and I quote "fuck that little beaner, he should keep his ass in Mexico and not be hanging out with troublemakers."

Ok, you know what guys, you guys are totally right. What I suggest you people do is lobby your Congress for a change in the law. What you guys should ask for is that every teenager in America suspected of committing any crime be not only subject to the death penalty, but be subjected to an immediate summary execution.

Or... or... is that no good? That's not good enough for American teenagers? Only Mexican ones? I mean, let's be totally honest here, that would even have beneficial ramifications as far as the war on Afghanistan. There wouldn't be an faux outrage over how they "don't share our values" and "murder children" etc etc. We could move on to the real issues on which there could be cooperation, you know, the usual stuff, natural resource extraction and American business interest development.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Ok, you know what guys, you guys are totally right. What I suggest you people do is lobby your Congress for a change in the law. What you guys should ask for is that every teenager in America suspected of committing any crime be not only subject to the death penalty, but be subjected to an immediate summary execution.

Or... or... is that no good? That's not good enough for American teenagers? Only Mexican ones? I mean, let's be totally honest here, that would even have beneficial ramifications as far as the war on Afghanistan. There wouldn't be an faux outrage over how they "don't share our values" and "murder children" etc etc. We could move on to the real issues on which there could be cooperation, you know, the usual stuff, natural resource extraction and American business interest development.

OH pick me pick me pick me. Hey I have raised my son to know that if he throws rocks at the cops, he might get his ass shot, no matter where he's from.

your wife sounds like a real charmer

She is. Her family came here LEGALLY ( and she was born here) from Mexico and frankly she's tired of the invaders giving her people a bad name with their bad behavior. I applaud her for that.

OH pick me pick me pick me. Hey I have raised my son to know that if he throws rocks at the cops, he might get his ass shot, no matter where he's from.

Pick you??? Pick you for what?? I was saying you should write to your congressman, so that children can be summarily executed by law enforcement legally without trial.

After all, in America, every child is lucky enough to have a father like you... right?

really? glad you teach your kid that america is a 3rd world country

didn't Karzai threaten to join the Taliban.. stupid mother fucker.

not all of the taliban are crazy jihadists

Point to the ones who are condemning the killing of a 7 year old boy and you might have a leg to stand on.

as if people in the grouip will out their own kind. show me cops who come out in public against otehr cops who abuse people they arrest. or show me bishops and cardinals that came out and publicly condemned the pope. people are always protective of their groups.

Obama doesn't want to deal with the Taliban, he wants to deal with the "moderate elements of the Taliban."

which we should have done starting in 2001

A group that ruled afghanistan and the fata areas of pakistan from mid 90s until 2001 when usa & allies came in and took them, and who started to regain power a few years later after regrouping and recruiting high numbers due to "collateral damage". the original taliban were members of the cia trained mujahideen and had no international ambitions, but simply wished to control afgh through military and islamic rule in an attempt to shield any future attacks like the russians brought in the late 80s. While many in their force a very strict version of sharia (which is whats allowing children to be killed, hands cut off, raped, etc), most are simply no different than miltia men in this country wishing to keep order and being prepared for outside invaders or if/when internal chaos erupts.

almost all tribes in 2001 loved the talliban, and most still do today where they still rule. as bad as the taliban is, they provide resources and protection that is consistent, yet harsh (but remember most of the tribes also believe in sharia), and livign conditons under taliban is much much much better than these tribes and areas were living when post-soviet areas warlords took over.

which we should have done starting in 2001

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

please stop watching fox news

you realize your wife's heritage adds nothing to the argument right? google the 'appeal to authority' fallacy

not all of the taliban are crazy jihadists

Point to the ones who are condemning the killing of a 7 year old boy and you might have a leg to stand on.

as if people in the grouip will out their own kind. show me cops who come out in public against otehr cops who abuse people they arrest. or show me bishops and cardinals that came out and publicly condemned the pope. people are always protective of their groups.

Ever here of Serpico? If not, you should google him.

A group that ruled afghanistan and the fata areas of pakistan from mid 90s until 2001 when usa & allies came in and took them, and who started to regain power a few years later after regrouping and recruiting high numbers due to "collateral damage". the original taliban were members of the cia trained mujahideen and had no international ambitions, but simply wished to control afgh through military and islamic rule in an attempt to shield any future attacks like the russians brought in the late 80s. While many in their force a very strict version of sharia (which is whats allowing children to be killed, hands cut off, raped, etc), most are simply no different than miltia men in this country wishing to keep order and being prepared for outside invaders or if/when internal chaos erupts.

almost all tribes in 2001 loved the talliban, and most still do today where they still rule. as bad as the taliban is, they provide resources and protection that is consistent, yet harsh (but remember most of the tribes also believe in sharia), and livign conditons under taliban is much much much better than these tribes and areas were living when post-soviet areas warlords took over.

Why don't you mention the part about them beating women for being out in public alone, and denying girls that chance to go to school?

Forum List

Back