Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

:lol::lol::lol:

seriously? they are/were former members of the taliban who now serve on the puppet afgh government installed by us

Yeah, and there is also pretty good evidence that those self same assholes are doing everything they can to fight us while at the same time acting like our friends...........

really? is this where I ask you for a link? or how else do i respond to random things you stick in a post

watch out. he'll start an argument with himself and come out declaring himself the winner. :lol:

Well, Harry... as a matter of fact... I DO! :lol: Being a Central American myself, I am well acquainted Mexico's total brutality in dealing with their own immigrants, in fact, I was fairly shocked when I first started reading information on it, and I hope that becomes a much bigger theme in Mexican news, because it is obviously something that has to be dealt with, if for anything for the Mexican government's total hypocrisy of the US-Mexico situation vs the Mexico-Central America situation. There is no denying this, and if I was talking to a Mexican who defended such brutality I would be just as disgusted as I am with Americans who defend their own country's brutality.

ok Ep....as long as you know about these assholes....question,if i may.... WHAT brutality are you referring to in the part i bolded...i live around many of these people....i dont see any getting BRUTALIZED.....if your talking about the once in a while incidents at the border,which is inevitably going to happen.....i cant see how you can say this country BRUTALIZES its Illegals....some of them have it pretty dam good....

Well, Harry... as a matter of fact... I DO! :lol: Being a Central American myself, I am well acquainted Mexico's total brutality in dealing with their own immigrants, in fact, I was fairly shocked when I first started reading information on it, and I hope that becomes a much bigger theme in Mexican news, because it is obviously something that has to be dealt with, if for anything for the Mexican government's total hypocrisy of the US-Mexico situation vs the Mexico-Central America situation. There is no denying this, and if I was talking to a Mexican who defended such brutality I would be just as disgusted as I am with Americans who defend their own country's brutality.

ok Ep....as long as you know about these assholes....question,if i may.... WHAT brutality are you referring to in the part i bolded...i live around many of these people....i dont see any getting BRUTALIZED.....if your talking about the once in a while incidents at the border,which is inevitably going to happen.....i cant see how you can say this country BRUTALIZES its Illegals....some of them have it pretty dam good....

She's one of those idiots who believe that enforcing our laws = brutalizing invaders :lol:

Please stop with the stupid attacks on FoxNews and link me to one single moderate Taiiban

again, taliban members don't keep profiles for me to link you to and any member in the news will be one of the crazy exteremeists since they only get in the news when they do crazy shit

So you don't think that if a Taliban member were working in harmony with the US that BO would be touting that shit like no other? Of course he would. No Taliban member is pro USA. Now there ARE Muslims that are pro USA , but they are by definition NOT in the Taliban.
I can prove that no muslims who follows scripture support our constitution , that makes the muslims and the progressives allies in the war against western culture.

Forum List

Back