Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying

This is what we are fighting against. We should have wiped them out in 2002 while we had the chance. Unfortunately, a former president we are not allowed to mention on this board allowed the Taliban to rebuild while he chased imaginary weapons of mass destruction

You do know that the man that Obama is nominating to be the next DNI believes that those imaginary WMDs were shipped to Syria, don't you? Do you think Obama agrees with him, or not?

Intel chief nominee Clapper held disputed Iraq WMD view - Washington Times

I agree with him. It's inconceivable to believe that Saadam had WMD back in 1988 but not in 2001.

Maybe one day soon these politically correct 'buttheads' in Washington D.C. and elsewhere will 'get it'. There is NO compromise with these people. THEY are betting on the USA being the 'goody-two-shoes' afraid to offend anyone for fear of world opinion and a lot of people are just plain sick and tired of the political circus in our government.

They should have been taken out in 2002 when, you know who, was 'leading the 'charge'. This is what happens when you let wanting to be the 'good guy' and being politically correct, a much larger problem effecting the entire planets population.

These people have no regard for life. Only power and control over others using their 'belief' as an excuse to murder and maim the innocent. A belief of Hate, Terror, it's an abomination in it's pure form.

Maybe one day soon these politically correct 'buttheads' in Washington D.C. and elsewhere will 'get it'. There is NO compromise with these people. THEY are betting on the USA being the 'goody-two-shoes' afraid to offend anyone for fear of world opinion and a lot of people are just plain sick and tired of the political circus in our government.

They should have been taken out in 2002 when, you know who, was 'leading the 'charge'. This is what happens when you let wanting to be the 'good guy' and being politically correct, a much larger problem effecting the entire planets population.

These people have no regard for life. Only power and control over others using their 'belief' as an excuse to murder and maim the innocent. A belief of Hate, Terror, it's an abomination in it's pure form.

Unfortunately we never learn. We should have learned our lesson in Vietnam. Those people KNEW they could never beat us in a straight up war, but they also knew that if they dragged it out long enough stupid weak Americans would scream mercy and then they would win by default.

The Taliban has figured out the same thing. If they can just drag it out long enough, stupid weak Americans will forget why we are there in the first place and start screaming for us to get our troops out of there. At which point the Taliban will win.

Officials: Taliban executes boy, 7, for spying - CNN.com
You can't deal with these freakin nuts. I say lets get out and quit getting our men killed, then start profiling them here and keep them out.

The US Military - with our friends, the Brits, can 'deal' with anyone, any place, any time. We don't run cuz it's hard.

Having said that, the sooner we FINISH it and bring our boys home, the better. Fucking politicians.

Why does it surprise you that they killed a 7 year old. This is nothing new the them. They are willing to use children as shields, and send them off with bombs strapped to their bodies, why not kill them when they are bad.

Or was this somehow different to them. If you are using children to shield yourself or straping bombs to them than its alright? They are somehow matters for the cause?

They dont care about children. They only care about children if it serves their purposes.

Totally agree, these people are sick fucks, and they don't care about children. I'm glad we have other bleeding hearts here who denounce the brutality of power exercised against children.

Hey wait... syrenn... that rings a bell...

Oh yeah! You're the guy whose post I just read about how glad you were a 14 year old Mexican got shot in the head by a US Border Officer... WHILE BEING IN MEXICO. What did you say again? Oh yeah, that you were glad they shot him.

And wow, WillowTree and KellyJack too were in that thread... I guess some children are worth more than others.

Must've missed a memo. =\

Why does it surprise you that they killed a 7 year old. This is nothing new the them. They are willing to use children as shields, and send them off with bombs strapped to their bodies, why not kill them when they are bad.

Or was this somehow different to them. If you are using children to shield yourself or straping bombs to them than its alright? They are somehow matters for the cause?

They dont care about children. They only care about children if it serves their purposes.

Totally agree, these people are sick fucks, and they don't care about children. I'm glad we have other bleeding hearts here who denounce the brutality of power exercised against children.

Hey wait... syrenn... that rings a bell...

Oh yeah! You're the guy whose post I just read about how glad you were a 14 year old Mexican got shot in the head by a US Border Officer... WHILE BEING IN MEXICO. What did you say again? Oh yeah, that you were glad they shot him.

And wow, WillowTree and KellyJack too were in that thread... I guess some children are worth more than others.

Must've missed a memo. =\

I'd like to see a link to where Willow said he's glad a 14 y/o Mexican got shot by border patrol agents.

I'd like to see a link to where Willow said he's glad a 14 y/o Mexican got shot by border patrol agents.

No, I did not say Willow said that, I said syrenn had said that. WillowTree was just the thread started; she only said that "Calderon can go suck donkey dick" about the story, ostensibly meaning (though I may be wrong), "Calderon can go suck donkey dick [because our brave border patrol officers should be allowed to shoot dirty wetbacks across the border]."

Sorry about the confusion.

No, I did not say Willow said that, I said syrenn had said that. WillowTree was just the thread started; she only said that "Calderon can go suck donkey dick" about the story, ostensibly meaning (though I may be wrong), "Calderon can go suck donkey dick [because our brave border patrol officers should be allowed to shoot dirty wetbacks across the border]."

Ok, I was gonna say, that doesn't sound like the Willow I've seen commenting in threads.

Calderon can go suck dick for one reason as far as i am concerned.....he is a FUCKING HYPERCRITE.....whos own country has one of the harshest immigration laws around.....i just wonder how many people,no less kids,have been killed by his "border patrol"....

Believe me. We would have gotten rid of all of them but they ran and hid in Pakistan. Its only in the last few years that they have come back into Afganistan.

yea imagine if bush wasn't scared of pakistan and went in there in 2001. look at the results with 9 months of obama have drones in there

Obama doesn't want to deal with the Taliban, he wants to deal with the "moderate elements of the Taliban."

which we should have done starting in 2001

What do you think the Taliban is?

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

which we should have done starting in 2001

What do you think the Taliban is?

blue has about as much clue in this thread as he does in any other, and just as much credibility. :lol:

Moderate Taliban :lol::lol::lol::lol: A moderate Taliban is one who I suppose only beats his wife 5 days a week, he lets her have both Saturday and Sunday off. Maybe he even lets his daughter go to kindergarten so she can at least learn how to read.............

:lol: moderate Taliban, that's fucking rich. You make stupid inane statements like that and then you want anyone to listen when you try to make a correct argument that Muslim =/= Taliban?

I think QW meant it as a joke. That's how i took it.:lol: obama only wants to deal with the moderate taliban of which there is no such thing. :lol:

Forum List

Back